Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read the rules.
  Add a poll.
View Results

xoxoPink Supremexoxo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:51 pm
So I live at my boyfriends house. I'm pregnant.
All I can drink is sunny d because anything else gives me gas or I through it up...for some reason my body is LOVING the sunny d. So my boyfriend buys me a jug of it every pay cheque he gets (I've had to stop working because my pregnancy is high risk) so were living on a small income as it is.
We just got the juice tonight, and my boyfriend and I went to my parents house to watch the hockey game...I come back to get a drink and my ******** sunny d is GONE! All that is left is enough for probably a shot glass.

Thing that pisses me off is if we drink their stuff they FLIP. They used MY sunny d for their vodka mix. When they have 22 cases of pop for tomorrows party. They KNOW I can't drink pop. I am SO ticked. My boyfriend paid all the bills and so now I'm going to be throwing up even more because even water upsets my stomach (I've always hated tap water)

AND no one will even own up to it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:02 pm
Dude that's crap. Pregnant or not, I would beat their asses..
Though I plan on never EVER getting pregnant >_>;

Sunny D is the s**t =3

M i n a k o
Crew

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:34 pm
I don't understand why they'd want to piss off a pregnant lady... Honestly I don't.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:45 am
xoxoPink Supremexoxo
All I can drink is sunny d because anything else gives me gas or I through it up...for some reason my body is LOVING the sunny d. So my boyfriend buys me a jug of it every pay cheque he gets (I've had to stop working because my pregnancy is high risk) so were living on a small income as it is.
We just got the juice tonight, and my boyfriend and I went to my parents house to watch the hockey game...I come back to get a drink and my ******** sunny d is GONE! All that is left is enough for probably a shot glass.

Thing that pisses me off is if we drink their stuff they FLIP. They used MY sunny d for their vodka mix. When they have 22 cases of pop for tomorrows party. They KNOW I can't drink pop. I am SO ticked. My boyfriend paid all the bills and so now I'm going to be throwing up even more because even water upsets my stomach (I've always hated tap water)

I don't think Pregnancy and sunny d's mix.

confused  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

xoxoPink Supremexoxo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:23 am
LordKiston
xoxoPink Supremexoxo

I don't think Pregnancy and sunny d's mix.

confused

It has a lot of calcium. I've talked to my doctor and he said as long as I take the vitamins he gave me that Sunny D is fine to drink. Its all I can keep down.

@Crazy - I know eh? Like seriously, drinking all my Sunny D is like killing my DOG when I'm normal. I'm so PISSED. My hormones are crazy and I seriously almost punched something last night...I hate it...I've been trying to stay happy and not get mad cause I know I could lose it at any moment...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:57 am
Geez that's pretty rough =/  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:24 pm
Rule of thumb, never upset a woman especially when she's either P.M.S.ing or pregnant.

I'd make them all chip in to buy you a new jug since no particular person is owning up to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:00 pm
I hate it when people drink my stuff.. or eat my stuff.. or borrow my things and return it all f*cked up...

KILL THEM HOES. o.o

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ten of Hearts

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:42 pm
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
I hate it when people drink my stuff.. or eat my stuff.. or borrow my things and return it all f*cked up...

KILL THEM HOES. o.o

I completely agree. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:30 pm
Ten of Hearts
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

KILL THEM HOES. o.o

Haha I would...but my temper going up causes me too much stress...

Oh and today they had a birthday party,
Theme: Make the pregnant girl cry.  

xoxoPink Supremexoxo

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:46 pm
xoxoPink Supremexoxo
Ten of Hearts
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

KILL THEM HOES. o.o

Haha I would...but my temper going up causes me too much stress...

Oh and today they had a birthday party,
Theme: Make the pregnant girl cry.

Aww..... I'll make an Emoticon for joo.

emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:07 pm
But I think your biggest problem is moving in with your boyfriend's family, who you obviously don't get a long with...

Rent a small apartment?

Live at YOUR parents' house?

You need to get away from that source of stress. It not only hurts you, but will affect the baby.

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:26 pm
All you can do is save money.. and do breathing exercises then. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:53 am
BEAT THE s**t OUTTA EM~
mad  

VoraciousPanda

spacedout_spaz

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:40 pm
or, as one impeccably mannered gaian once did to her roomate, throw all nearby objects at them.

but i suppose that wouldnt be good for you sad

well, theres always your imagination, right?  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff