Welcome to Gaia! ::

||The Nightmares of Tim Burton||needs a lot of members||

Back to Guilds

Guild of all things Tim Burton. 

Tags: Tim Burton, Sweeny Todd, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, The Corpse Bride 

Reply The Nightmare of Tim Burton Forum Main Page
sweeny todd Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iluvjimmybrooks

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:57 am
why did sweeny todd had to kill ms. lovett crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:18 pm
As the entire movie was to have a moral that vengance leaves you with nothing....I hate morals though so let's just say it was to up the kill count  

Starlit Demon

ponysalad

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:56 pm
it was kind of sad that everyone died except for that kid, but it was still a very sad and very awsome movie........o yea and he threw ms.lovett in the fire because she told him tat his wife was dead and tat started everything, and finding tat he killed his wife by giong crazy probably devasted him very so tat he killed her.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:44 pm
im not a meber (YET)
but i think its becouse it betrays a certain irony that when his wife died he went spiarling into mental unhealthyness and he meats a new girl and ends up killing her  

Ijackson2013

3,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

F o r e v e r Brok3n
Vice Captain

Sparkly Marshmallow

12,565 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:19 am
She desvered to die. end. All I want to know is where Toby went. So I can go and rip his little boyish head off for killing Sweeney.
Simple xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:25 pm
If Ms. Lovett had told him from the start that his wife was still alive, Sweeney would have never gone on his murderous rampage. It's because of her that he became a monster. I might have killed her too... if I didn't love her character so much. stressed  

Quamyooze

Vallyyn

Loyal Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am
Yes soooooo true but she didn't tell him becuase she wanted to be with him and leave his wife out of the picture. qquestion were they ever divorced?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:59 am
Ok, so Mrs. Lovett died because the whole movie was about revenge, and he wanted revenge on her because she made it seem like Lucy had died, when Lucy had simply gone insane. I don't believe Lucy and Sweeny were ever divorced. It said that he was deported, but I don't think that meant that they were divorced too.  

Tragedies_at_Hand
Crew

Evi Ethereal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:53 pm
Ms. Lovett kept the truth from him and He went crazy cause he loved his wife and She derserved to die >.> I love her chracter though...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:06 pm
It was so sad that Sweeney killed the homeless lady, just to discover it was his wife! crying I probably would have killed Ms Lovette too, but I love her character too much!!!!!! I really want to know what happens to the kid after he kills sweeney...someone should make up a story about him. xDDD  

arika-toteshi-ka

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200

LoverOfNightmare

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:43 pm
i know rite?! is the kid gonna die is he gonna go on merly with his life?! wat is it?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:50 pm
i'm sorry bu could anyone give me a pic of sweenyto show to someone?  

scarscarwow

ponysalad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yea its kinda big i guess.....o and i had a random epihanny when i was watching the movie....the people who r eating the pies are persorming canivorism and in tim burtons willy wonka they talk about carnivodrism from the same actor.....weird O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:17 am
ponysalad
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yea its kinda big i guess.....o and i had a random epihanny when i was watching the movie....the people who r eating the pies are persorming canivorism and in tim burtons willy wonka they talk about carnivodrism from the same actor.....weird O.O

really *thinks about it...* oh ya funny  

VampireJess14

anborosia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:08 pm
sweeny todd is oe of the best musicals i've ever seen,*i still can't stop singing most of the songs* i only have one really important thing to say about tim burtons work on sweeny todd. TIM BURTON IS A GENIUS!  
The Nightmare of Tim Burton Forum Main Page

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff