Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Ary Keeyara - Breeding (Closed!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:39 pm
Banner Here Later

Applying for a Breeding:

->No chatter in this thread! Only post if you are applying for a slot or a custom.

-> When your SoA is ready to breed, please copy and fill out the form below. If the form is incomplete, the breeding will be ignored.

-> Prides: The SoA must already be apart of the pride, with the pridal cert, in order for any cubs to be born into the specific pride. In the event that you do not have the pridal cert, then you must post the joining RP as proof.

-> You must provide links to 5 completed rps done by each of the parents. If there are two parents breeding, one of their rps must be between them, so that we know ICly they have met.

-> Each owner must send 15k to Ary Keeyara after the number of cubs have been rolled. If there is only one cub in the litter or this is a rogue litter, then it is only 15k. Familiar breeding is 5k per parent.

-> I do take items. The only items I accept are Donation items (Monthly Collectible), Mythril coins, and Evolving Items. Mid-TekTek pricing please

-> Each time you breed your SoA, you must provide new rps. You cannot use the rps from any previous breedings.

-> As an rp perk, if you provide 10 rps per parent instead of the regular 5, one additional cub will be added to the litter.

-> I roll litters in this thread, but I will also list how many cubs/pups/etc. on this page. It is after the number of cubs have been rolled that you can assume ICly that your SoA is pregnant.

-> I can do hybrids.

-> I cannot do any lineart edits, all those breedings go to Dusty/Mila.

-> I will usually alternate between raffle breeding slots and speed slots. Only one slot will be available at a time.

-> Please note that natural complex markings, such as stripes and spots, may not be IDENTICAL through all stages. They will be close, but they may also vary slightly.

->I can only do one litter at a time, so this is why I have the system above.

exclaim Please do not edit your breeding posts! Please try not to change/alter your custom cub/pup post unless you tell me ahead of time. Thank you!

User Image

Special Terms

-> Throwbacks: If you decide "Yes" for throwbacks in your breeding form, there is a possibility that one or more of the cubs will have some trait from the cub's ancestors. Please include in your form all images of your SoA's ancestors that you want to be considered. Remember, just because you have decided "Yes" for throwbacks does not guarantee that any of the cubs will get a throwback trait. There will be no cubs in the litter that will look exactly like a past ancestor. The only way to get a cub to look exactly like any of its ancestors is through customs and this will require both the owner's permission and the colorist's to do so.

-> Randoms: In a rogue breeding, you will automatically get the random option whether you have selected this option or not. In a breeding between two parents, if you decide "Yes" for random, the colorist has the option of throwing in markings/colors/traits that may not appear anywhere in their heritage and could even look completely different from the parents.the lineage, sometimes even a completely different-looking SoA.

-> Customs: You can now custom into litters without having to wait for a custom slot. If you decide to go this route, the custom cub is still the full price of the cub (500k). Here are the conditions:
1. you may only get one custom breeding cub per month.
2. Each litter can only have a max of two custom cubs per litter. Hybrid litters can only have one custom slot per litter.
3. Custom cubs can be added to the litter anytime before the litter arrives. Once the PM with the cubs is received, you have 24 hours from the time that PM is sent out to custom in any cubs. After the 24 hour time limit is up, this option becomes void.
4. Please post the custom forms in the breeding thread, do not PM them to the colorist or post them in the customs thread.

-> If you have already kept one of your cubs from a previous litter but really like one of the random cubs that were colored, you may purchase the random cub for the same price as the custom cub of 500k. This takes up your one breeding custom slot.

-> You may also purchase a random custom cub. That is, give the colorist free-reign of the design, within the limits that were set up in the breeding form. This will also be the same price as a custom cub and take up your one breeding custom slot.

-> These options are NOT available for edited or god litters.

-> Customing into a hybrid litter condition:
1. There is only one custom slot per hybrid litter.
2. If you custom into a hybrid litter, you must wait three months before you can custom into any breeding.
3. The custom hybrid has an equal chance of being fertile/infertile. It will have a fertility roll done the same way as its littermates.

User Image

Getting the Cubs:

-> The breeding cubs will be PMed to both owners in a regular breeding. When all the names and information have been gathered, please have one person post in Ary Keeyara's Certing Thread all the information.

-> Once you have received the cubs/pups, you are at liberty to either say the cubs/pups are born or set up a birthing rp.

-> For any of your SoAs that you breed, you may only keep one free offspring. If you breed two of your own SoAs together, you may only keep one cub/pup. The exception to these rules are if you decide to custom a cub/pup into the litter.

-> You may not sell or do pet trades for any of the cubs that you receive. You may give away the cubs, for free, to anyone that you like. You are also allowed to hold contests for the cubs. If none of those ideas appeal to you, your last option would be to pretend that the cub/pup died at birth.

User Image

Related information:

-> Gods and mortals can breed together. All offspring will be mortal and have seer-like qualities.

-> Males can breed at any time once they have hit the adolescence stage. Males can also breed with multiple females at the same time. Females, on the other hand, have to wait till their current litter reaches adolescence before they can breed again. You still need to have 5 (or 10) new, completed rps for each breeding.

-> Rogue breeding (For Females only!)
1. Colors/markings/patterns of the cubs can be a surprise since you don't know what the father looks like.
2. Females will only have half the maximum number of cubs/pups when rogue bred.

-> Adolescences can breed and produce offspring. Although the total amount of cubs per little will only be half of the maximum number of offspring for their species. If the female is bred to a rogue, then the amount of offspring per little will be 1/4 of the maximum amount of offspring for their species.

-> Hybrids are available. The only crosses that are available right now are: Leopard x Lion; Leopard x Cheetah; Lion x Cheetah. These offspring have a 1/10 of being fertile, the rest will be sterile and cannot produce any offspring.

-> God curses such as a certain gender of cubs or less offspring in a litter must be backed up with a link to the rp where the god or goddess is cursing the SoAs. A separate rp is required for that particular curse to be raised. A god may alter the cub(s) appearance to look more like the biological mother's lineage or biological father's lineage. A god may not curse the cub(s) to have a certain pelt or marking color. A god cannot curse a SoA to have a certain amount of offspring per litter unless it is 1.

User Image

Special Pridal Considerations

-> If you own a pride/pack, and you would like special consderations to be posted for your pride/pack here, please PM Mkodi with them.

-> For Motoujamii Only: Your lions names need to be on the list for breeding permission.

-> For Ela'wadiyi Only: There is to be no rogue breeding within the pride. All cubs must come from mated pairs to retain the values of the pride. If, for some chance, the clan leaders agree to a plot presented to them, they will PM the chosen colourist directly with the mule granting permission.

-> For Aikanaro'hini Only: Breeding is limited for the time being. Members need permission from at least 2 leaders (IC or OOC) to breed.

-> For Bahari'mtoto Only: Must get permission from pride owner to breed.

User Image

Breeding form
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":
Mother's name, image, and owner:
Pride: Pride name here OR "Rogue"
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue): Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5
Roleplay Links for Mother: Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5
Would you like having a throwback? Yes/No
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Would you like having a random?
Cursed? Yes/No. If yes, Link

User Image

Number of cubs/pups each species can have:

Lion (includes gods): 1-6 cubs
Leopard: 1-6 cubs
Cheetah: 1-5 cubs
Wild Dog: 1-14 pups
Hyena: 1-5 pups
Leopard x Lion cross: 1-6 cubs
Cheetah x Lion cross: 1-5 cubs
Cheetah x Leopard cross: 1-5 cubs
Leopon x (Pure or hybrid): 1-3 cubs
Leotah x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs
Cheeton x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs
Avian: 1-6 eggs
Genet: 1-6 kittens
Hare: 1-4 kittens
Jackal: 1-9 pups
Klipspringer: 1-2 fawns
Maned Wolf: 1-6 pups
Ratel: 1-5 pups
Serval: 1-3 kittens
Snake: 1-10 eggs
Waterbuck: 1-2 fawns

User Image

Currently Pregnant:
Tarik x Xinavane (2 cubs)
Toshiro x Kimiko (1 cub) [paid]
Thona x Nia (6 cubs)
Gobo x Zebadie (2 fawns) [paid]
Jethro x Kamaria (1 cub}
Rogue x Induna (1 kit)
Soro'bohloko x Lorelei (2 cubs)
Dubwana'dubu x Noidee'a (2 cubs)

User Image

Past Litters:
Odijo x Magebari-gura (6 cubs)
Ingelosi x Talayeh (5 Cubs)
Iartuupe x Tumaini (5 cubs)
Faiz x Tuliua (5 cubs)
Moto'vianzia x Mwana (4 cubs + 1 Staff Custom)
Mito x Adanna (5 cubs)
Hinotama x Kahawia (4 cubs)
Rogue x Mo'onasi (3 cub)
Yen Ha x Kumbuka (4 cubs)
Shanawati x Ira'Quinh (8 cubs)
Tiruan x Tanana (4 cubs)
Sellion x Zitomoya (3 cubs)
Lothanenorixius x Oni Layla (10 pups)
Zibuka x Farli (2 cubs)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:44 pm
exclaim As of right now I am opening a raffle slot for a breeding. The raffle will close when I get home tonight. You MUST post your form to enter the raffle, so I can check everything is in order. Only new rogue lion breedings for this slot because that's the only one I have all the templates for currently. Next slot will be a speed slot once the winning litter is finished. EDIT: I can also do wilddogs this time  

Ary Keeyara

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:38 pm
Breeding form
Father's name, image, and owner:
User Image
Cub image for eye marking detail.
Mother's name, image, and owner:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pride: Rogue
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
No one has to know
Its not really goodbye
My blood
Advice
Just another face
Roleplay Links for Mother:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14770391
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14822571
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14936425
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15159531
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14767545
Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Dad
Mom
Grandfather 1
Grandmother 1
Grandfather 2
Grandmother 2
Great Grandmother
Great Grandfather
Family Tree 1
Family Tree 2
Would you like having a random? No, I think there's enough throwback. xD
Cursed? No

Ary Keeyara generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:06 pm
Normally, Manda, it wouldn't bother me, but since Yuna's doing 4 slots and 4 of you have entered I don't want to take anything from Yuna so xD This time I'm not going to allow it.

Rolling for Ingelosi x Talayeh, who win by default.  

Ary Keeyara

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:18 pm
I would like to custom in! <3 Sorta. I'd like a boy with daddy's face mask marking, and everything else is up to yooou. <33

sending trade!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:31 pm
exclaim I will now take the first litter to post after this. (I should have all the templates now, so feel free to apply with any kind of litter )  

Ary Keeyara

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:32 pm
Father's name, image, and owner: Odijo/Talahm (Talahm will be his true name), KasaiLoki
User Image

Mother's name, image, and owner: Magebari-gura , Kytora

User Image

Pride: Jini-msemi

Roleplay Links for Father:
Lessons to Learn **
Splish - Splash **
Visions in the Trees
Gifts of Indigo**
Flowers on the frontstep **
** denotes the two are rping together..

Roleplay Links for Mother:

Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5

Would you like having a throwback? Yes~
If so, please list images of those ancestors here:
Bari's Family

Grandmother
Mother
Father
Brother
Little Brother

Would you like having a random? no thanks <3

Ary Keeyara generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:33 pm
LOL xD We have a winner, by far.  

Ary Keeyara

Quirm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:42 pm
Name: tba
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Cub
Species: Lion
Parents: Ingelosi x Talayeh
Offspring: None
Description: Random girl with wing markings on her ankles. <33 Everything else = totally up to you within the specified stuff.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:48 am
exclaim Raffle slot. Will roll for it at 7pm EST tonight. Post your forms to enter.  

Ary Keeyara

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces