Reply Fallout 3
fallout 3 add on question Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:02 am
I have been think for 3 weeks about this.

what if beethsda made fallout 3 or any new fallout's. a live. like halo 3 had xbox live. or gta 4 had live

WHY NOT FALLOUT 3 DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think it would be great to shoot zombies and zombie commies and muties with you guys i think that would be awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:43 am
It'd be interesting.

Spawns for monsters and people would need to be changed

You'd have to get everything from what people drop too.

Several more stuff would need to be changed for worse too.

Too much trouble than what it's worth by my guess.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:36 am
I thinks its more because of the franchise. Fallout has more or less always been about you vs. the wasteland, and I think that multiplayer would take away from that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:39 am
I personally think Fallout 3s plotline could use a multiplayer co-op, with only 2 players maximum. You could be twins, and James raises you, and once you are outside, the pair of you could choose whether to work together to find James, or work seperately. A random spawn for James' location would however, be required.  

legendary thiefLawli

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:55 pm
Think about it.

If we're doing multi-player, and I sneak up and kill you dead, I would get everything you were carrying.

Plus, the game wouldn't be able to pause when you opened your inventory or started up V.A.T.S. Meaning that while you're trying to get your stimpacks out, whoever jumped you can keep shooting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:00 pm
thats co-op my thought. i Thought of a V.s. mode type. still basic thing. you vs the wasteland but you kill others for there surplay's hey it was a idea about the multiplayer. i mean that would be cool though. and to anwser that changing thing.

Beethsda like you said either has it good or it might turn out bad. yea tinker with it and you might have the best game people might buy. ******** id buy it if it happend in new vegas.  

captin albert wesker

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:38 pm
i think a vs. or a co-op might be successful if it were to tweak the way you play they would obviously have to take away your vats and pip-boy...

I thought it might be kick a** if you had a preset group or a game like a brotherhood vs. muties match or a brotherhoodd vs. outcast and then you would have preset armor weapons and gernades or you would choose your weapons before the match sortive like a star wars battlefront renegade squadron /then if you found a stimpack it would act automaticly when health was low

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:06 am
WELL, i read on gameinformor yesterday that an online version will be available on fallout : new vegas
but it didnt say wat type of online mode  

shady loves fallout 3

Crowlley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:13 pm
There already working on a Fallout MMO (massively multiplay online game). It hasn't been formally announced yet, but they have bought licensing for making one, so it goes to say. So I think theyll focus on the strong single player experience for fallout 3 and save the multiplayer for the MMO.

source:
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Project_V13  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 pm
shady loves fallout 3
WELL, i read on gameinformor yesterday that an online version will be available on fallout : new vegas

Damn..I have to renew that xD  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:22 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
shady loves fallout 3

lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 am
shady loves fallout 3
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
shady loves fallout 3

lol

Actually, new vegas is fallout 4, there is a fallout online however being made.  

legendary thiefLawli

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 am
legendary detective Lawli
shady loves fallout 3
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
shady loves fallout 3

lol

on fallout .com they said that fallout 4 was going to be a completley different project ,"did they lie to me ?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:58 am
storm troopper
shady loves fallout 3
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
shady loves fallout 3

lol

on fallout .com they said that fallout 4 was going to be a completley different project ,"did they lie to me ?"

My source: Fallout wiki  

legendary thiefLawli

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:34 am
storm troopper
shady loves fallout 3
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
shady loves fallout 3

lol

My source: Fallout wiki

yep thats wat they said on fallout wiki maybe fallout . com lies lol  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas