Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaia Cash System - Do you like it?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:48 am
Has anyone completed the offers and got Gaia Cash?
I think it's cool that we can finally get some Gaia Cash without buying it for once... but it's lame that you must sign up for all this bull when I can't. My mom won't let me... Dx

Link here-
Gaia Cash System

If you have gotten the Gaia Cash from this, what'd you get with it? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:46 am
I didn't try it yet. I don't think I want to since some aren't free but that's cool that they allow you to sign up and gain gaia cash now. For the free ones...did anyone try putting in fake info and getting gaia cash? ^^" Aren't they just serveys?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:16 am
Umm... wouldn't it just be smarter if they would allow us to change some of our Gaia Gold into Gaia Cash??? Like 1 Gaia Cash for 1,000-10,000 Gaia Gold? Or maybe some sort of contest where poor slacks like me can get some Cash???

...Or have they done that already? I haven't gotten to check out much recently... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:55 am
It looks alright

I wish I could . . . but fine print scares me.
eek

Super Mega Nope
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:52 am
Okay... so I tried it after I got home and put in fake info. It said something about the advertisement people making sure it's correct or something like that. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:21 am
I tried two of them. All I had to do was download and install two toolbars to Firefox. I haven't gotten the Gaia Cash yet though. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to get it right away or if it takes a few days. xp  

Evil Pillows

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:46 am
@Black_Angel_Flowne
No they don't but that would be cool. Of course it would also slow down inflation and perhaps lower the price of evo items. (That too would be nice. ^^)

@MonkeyFen
Same here. ^^

@death and Evil Pillows
Hm..I wonder if it will work...in a bit...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:09 am
I did one of these offers once on a different website. All it did was cause me to get spam mail and an increase in telemarketers.

I do not suggest giving any of your information to these companies. It's not worth the cash.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:31 am
@Dornkus; I didn't give my real info.

By the way, putting fake info worked for me. o.o
I got about 900 Gaia Cash so far from three offers, spent it on items (June '09 Letter, two Gee Boi Turbos) and I made 100k. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:07 am
MonkeyFen
It looks alright

I wish I could . . . but fine print scares me.
eek

Ditto on that.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:07 am
Death Shikaku

I got about 900 Gaia Cash so far from three offers, spent it on items (June '09 Letter, two Gee Boi Turbos) and I made 100k. 3nodding

Wha-wha-whaaaaaat?

Was it one of the offers that didn't require any actual information?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:13 pm
Dornkus
Death Shikaku

Wha-wha-whaaaaaat?

Well, there was one that didn't require some stuff (phone number, address) but the others did. I put some random address of a random place and it accepted it. As for the phone number ones, I put in my old phone's number. Since that phone never works anyways. So... yeah. I put in a fake address. I forget which one it was where it required no phone number and address...  

Death Shikaku

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:21 pm
Dornkus
Death Shikaku

Wha-wha-whaaaaaat?

eek gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:27 pm
Death Shikaku
Dornkus
Death Shikaku

Wha-wha-whaaaaaat?

Well, there was one that didn't require some stuff (phone number, address) but the others did. I put some random address of a random place and it accepted it. As for the phone number ones, I put in my old phone's number. Since that phone never works anyways. So... yeah. I put in a fake address. I forget which one it was where it required no phone number and address...

I tried doing that. The fake email address I made for it is being spammed, but I have received nothing. Of course, it says it may take a few minutes to a few days.

And I made sure the offers didn't say "Needs real info lol."  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:24 pm
I made the mistake of putting my e-mail in those once. I stopped using that account when I was getting like 20 new mails a day of spam.

I think they need something where you won't ulimately have to pay to get gaia cash. For 90% of those offers you need to pay or you need a credit card number.

I just put a random phone number(555 so it shouldn't work.) into one of the offers but I'm also curious when you get your cash.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff