Granny's got a gun Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:29 pm
Quote:

MACHIAS, Maine – After being told by her daughter that a man in their home was an armed intruder, a 77-year-old woman pulled a gun on him and sent him running, according to court documents. The Bangor Daily News reported that family members have been referring to Doris Gatchell of Princeton as "Annie Oakley" after she confronted the man Friday.

Suspect Dean T. Moore made his first appearance Monday in Washington County Superior Court.

The newspaper reported that he faces up to 30 years in jail and fines of up to $50,000 on each of the two most serious charges of burglary with a firearm and robbery.

Moore was picked up Friday and taken to the Washington County Jail.

Attorney Jeffrey Davidson was appointed to represent Moore.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090616/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_armed_mother;_ylt=AsIW2ygeVXlemMQtmDadpcFar7sF

I don't even need to say a thing because you are all thinking it anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:08 pm
Next time she's going to shoot him in his toodles?  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:48 pm
OberFeldwebel
xd My thoughts exactly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:38 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel
xd My thoughts exactly.
rofl  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:36 pm
"GET OUTTA MY HOUSE NOW, SONNY!"
2nd Ammendment FTW!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:52 pm
My sister found one of these so she took a picture on her phone and sent it to me.

EDIT: Put one of These on your front door and help trap the hoodlums. If you have the balls for it you can help catch foolish criminals before someone else is hurt. They advise against it in a disclaimer, but like I said if you have the balls for it this can help with crime rates.

You can get this for that special lady in your life. Or Plate if she ever shows up...

Keep this in mind in case the government collapses and/or we ever have to start a civil war to keep our guns. biggrin  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:56 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
MLempire14
"GET OUTTA MY HOUSE NOW, SONNY!"
2nd Ammendment FTW!
My sister found one of these so she took a picture on her phone and sent it to me.

Lol, i visited the site and just bought one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 pm
I've edited with more.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:18 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel

EDIT: Put one of These on your front door and help trap the hoodlums. If you have the balls for it you can help catch foolish criminals before someone else is hurt. They advise against it in a disclaimer, but like I said if you have the balls for it this can help with crime rates.

You can get this for that special lady in your life. Or Plate if she ever shows up...

Keep this in mind in case the government collapses and/or we ever have to start a civil war to keep our guns. biggrin

I'd put that on my door just to get criminals to come in.
Where I can quickly prove to them that the sticker, did in fact lie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:34 pm
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

I've heard of some criminals claiming to be police to catch victims off guard so it's only fair.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:35 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

I've heard of some criminals claiming to be police to catch victims off guard so it's only fair.

I heard about that ******** em.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:01 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

Can you imagine how much that would ******** with people? Take two of your buddies, tacticool out, breach their door with a shotgun, run in yelling "FBI!" and waste everyone you see.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:46 pm
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

Can you imagine how much that would ******** with people? Take two of your buddies, tacticool out, breach their door with a shotgun, run in yelling "FBI!" and waste everyone you see.

Many people would believe it.
There's been reports of cops, not sure of FBI, accidentally raiding the wrong house.
One of them the cops got blasted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:04 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

There's been reports of cops, not sure of FBI, accidentally raiding the wrong house.
I remember one report of the BATF mixing up "St." and "Ave." (or similar), and raiding a four-year-old's birthday party with tear gas and live weapons. Lady got a hefty settlement.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:00 pm
OberFeldwebel

I think I heard about that. Didn't the person who they raided get arrested anyway for killing the officer? sad  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff