Summer time! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:31 am
So summer is on Gaia too now blaugh Need to dress up for that a little!

Do you think we'll be getting a summer event and what it might be? What would you like to see this year? More flash games? gonk I think something similar to the halloween event would be better.

Maybe we'll get another waterballoon festival! If so, which town will you be in? (if it's a town vs. town anyways) biggrin I'll be in Durem of course, I'm boring like that wink Kidding.. I'm there because of Edmund and Devin ^__^

My mule will be in Gambino team coz I like them too... oh well, I like all the towns but if I need to choose rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:17 am
Woohoo! Time to break out the team shirts X3

We always have a Summer event, so no reason not to this year. It'll probably be the water balloon festival since the Olympics aren't this year.

I'll be supporting Aekea, as usual, even though we always lose xd
I've got plenty of mules to stick on the other teams, so it doesn't really matter ^^

Hopefully it's a forum game like last time. Flash games are alright, but they get frustrating after awhile. At least you can talk to people between throws.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:58 am
Don't take this as official word because I really don't know. But I am pretty sure that Gaia won't let us down and will give us some sort of Gaia Event for the summer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:10 pm
There's that leak with the jacket. That would be a neat item.  

Salmay
Captain

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:21 pm
Aekea will be my team as always. Ive been spending most of my gaia summer on Zomg or in the picture post battle royal kicking butt  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:29 pm
I hope they do a little mini event in zOMG to go along with the main event.
I like having more than one set of event items to go for ^-^

That leaked jacket is awesome! It was disappointing in the olympics last year when it turned out to be a full body cast instead of the jacket in the icon T.T  

Rhireiah

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:11 am
I can't remember who I usually support sweatdrop
Looking forward to the event though. Last summer I was away most of the time and we didn't have an internet connection so I had to go to Mcdonalds or the Lbrary if I wanted to join in...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:59 pm
Durem forever more!

I can't wait for the summer event either. New games and new items are always welcome.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:55 pm
Summer Swirl! I like the game. Although losing to a parfait is embarrassing. Got some nice items and some strange things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:08 pm
Salmay
Summer Swirl! I like the game. Although losing to a parfait is embarrassing. Got some nice items and some strange things.

I was smart this time. I bought a bundle and only opened 4. I sold the rest on the MP and bought a few SDplus boxes. Now Ian and Sasha get to hang out with me. I also got a Gaian staff doll, Ethe. Fingers crossed Edmund shows up in this one.

The other items are pretty cool. I really like the Hades item and the recolor of the butter cream roses.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:02 pm
I. will. never. learn gonk
I repeatedly fail at RIGs and yet, I still have to open the god forsaken things gonk

And the items aren't even that great... all I really want is the Inari recolors xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:43 pm
My mule is ready for the summer event... even if there is no town vs. town xp With drinks and all.

User Image  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:01 pm
I can't settle on an outfit.,  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:01 pm
*Chants* Barton! Barton! Barton! Barton!!!  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 pm
DUREM!!!!  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items