Submit

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:45 pm
A pretty twisted one. I dreamed I had furry sex, and I'll just... leave it at that.
There's one funny thing about this, the dream made sence. My dreams usually lack that element.

LIKE WHEN I DREAMED MY DAD GAVE A GUY IN A LEPRACHAUN COSTUME A RIDE. When he hopped in he said "HI, HOW ARE YOU?" and I said, "BIEN GRACIAS : D" (beacuse I'm mexican, my dreams are usually in spanish), then my father saw a woman in the middle of the street and ran right over her, and I said "DAD, YOU JUST HIT A WOMAN D:" and then the guy with the leprachaun costume said "Don't worry, nobody liked her" (but this time he spoke spanish) and then I stole the hot-dogs that fell out of her purse.

So, uhm... I was wondering. What kind of dreams do you guys have?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:20 pm
My most recent dream was of sora, except I was sort of occupying his body, but still able to see 3rd person. I was facing a Uncle scrooge possesed by a nobody or a heartless, I don't know which, maybe neither. But it totall ytook over his body and morphed it, until it didn't look like him, but rather like a traditonal heartless boss. But there were little Uber buff scrooge ducks attacking me. And here's the kicker, the f-er stole my keyblade, Goofy's shield, and Donald's wand-thing. I had to fight using all magic. So, every once in awhile, I would hit him with a thunder, or a fire, somehow, even though I usually lost most of my mana immediately.

I also had a dream, when I was five, that I was Link, and that I was attacked by Zombies of the villagers at night, and the only way to rid myself of them, was to go to the shadow temple and beat it. Once, I did that, and I stopped having those dreams. O.o

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:21 pm
You people and your dreams! *kicks a bucket into a lamp shade*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:34 pm
CodyDudeTm
My most recent dream was of sora, except I was sort of occupying his body, but still able to see 3rd person. I was facing a Uncle scrooge possesed by a nobody or a heartless, I don't know which, maybe neither. But it totall ytook over his body and morphed it, until it didn't look like him, but rather like a traditonal heartless boss. But there were little Uber buff scrooge ducks attacking me. And here's the kicker, the f-er stole my keyblade, Goofy's shield, and Donald's wand-thing. I had to fight using all magic. So, every once in awhile, I would hit him with a thunder, or a fire, somehow, even though I usually lost most of my mana immediately.

I also had a dream, when I was five, that I was Link, and that I was attacked by Zombies of the villagers at night, and the only way to rid myself of them, was to go to the shadow temple and beat it. Once, I did that, and I stopped having those dreams. O.o

Aaah, zombies!

I've dreamed about zombies more than once.

When that happens I'm usually all alone at some abandoned huge place.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:54 pm
Hmm. My dreams are very strange and weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:57 pm
Do elaborate <3

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:00 pm
Okey. but I'll type it up later when I have more time ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:04 pm
sadly i don't dream anymore  

RedTail The pirate

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:17 pm
I dream, but I rarely remember them once I wake.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:30 pm
I've had a couple of truly terrible dreams, although the ones you wake up screaming from are usually not as bad as the ones that leave you with the creeping horrors and a desire to get drunk, drugged or dead enough to wipe the memory from your mind.

Anyway, my personal favorite (although not an entertaining dream) is the one where I'm with my wife (who although she looks human save for her eyes, is in fact a rat) and she's just given birth to our... pups.

Half-rat, half-human. And they're ugly. And I love them instantly and intensely, because they're our children.  

Shaviv

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:54 pm
Ok. this is one of my more recent dreams (as in two nights ago)

I was with this family, I don;t think it was mine and we moved into a house on a street. Our house backed up to a field and across the field was a two story old wooden house. It had a broken down fence and the people said it was haunted.
After a couple of days, I made friends with this boy. -- who incidentally looked like a boy from an indie movie I had watched the previous night.
Anyway, he wanted to go watch a movie at this house and check out the ghosts. We also went with a bunch of other kids. We went to this house and set up a projector and just watched a movie on the side of the house. After dark, the ghosts came up and we hung out with them.
After that night, we seemed to know when this boy was going to die. We knew it was going to be on a certain day and at a certain time. I wanted to stop him from dying (because I liked him) so I spied on him and tagged along wherever he went.
On the day that he died, he ended up carjacking this supply truck and driving it to a supermarket. He got out and the market was heavily guarded, so we snuck up on one side. He wanted to go alone, but I told him no. So he ran into the market and when the guard wasn't looking, I ran in to.
He stole some stuff and we left. We came back later and he wanted to steal more, but I told him he would get caught and punished for it. He didn't listen, so I played lookout for him as he stole more and we ran for the door. One of the guards saw us and came after us.
Ont he sidewalk, there was a manhole and I jumped over it, but the boy fell onto it and everything went flying. I hid, but when I peeked out, he had gotten up and was running away. I yelled for him to come back, but he kept running.
The guard shot at him and hit him so he fell on his front and then he was run over by a truck.
About two days later, I wanted to go to the old house to remember him. I went through the field and went into the yard. I set up the projector and laid down to watch the movie. All of a sudden, the ghosts were around me and I started crying. All of a sudden, I heard his voice and then he was beside me. I hugged him and told him I would stay at the house forever with him. And then I woke up.

not so weird..but it was chilling, but somewhat satisfying.

Another one I remember:

I woke up in the morning (in the dream) and remembered I had to go to training that day. So I got out of bed and got on my tricycle and started biking to the location. It took me through antioch and it was acually at black diamond mines. I got to the training location and then remembered that I forgot to change as well as forgot to put on pants. So I signed in and told the people there what they were supposed to do and that I would ride home and change and put on pants and then I would come back and hide for someone.
So I got back on my tricycle and started pedaling home. I was riding beside this car and people kept honking at me to get to the side of the road, which I did. There was a black cadillac in front of the car beside me. I look ahead and the passenger door of the car in front opens and this arm sticks out with a gun in it and opens fire on the car beside me. I throw myself off the tricycle and lay on the ground with my arms covering my head.
The gunman's car stops and I hear someone get out of the car and walk towards the car tha was shot at. They inspect it and find the person dead. Then they walk over to me and I look up and he's looking down at me with the gun pointed at my head. He says, "Nothing personal." and then shoots me. I die and it's all black. The strange thing is..is that I remember the whole rest of the night being black and feeling nothing.

So now I kind of wonder how it is to die. Do you just die and fade to black? Do you feel anything after the fact? What happens?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:47 am
Rainey_angel81
Ok. this is one of my more recent dreams (as in two nights ago)

I was with this family, I don;t think it was mine and we moved into a house on a street. Our house backed up to a field and across the field was a two story old wooden house. It had a broken down fence and the people said it was haunted.
After a couple of days, I made friends with this boy. -- who incidentally looked like a boy from an indie movie I had watched the previous night.
Anyway, he wanted to go watch a movie at this house and check out the ghosts. We also went with a bunch of other kids. We went to this house and set up a projector and just watched a movie on the side of the house. After dark, the ghosts came up and we hung out with them.
After that night, we seemed to know when this boy was going to die. We knew it was going to be on a certain day and at a certain time. I wanted to stop him from dying (because I liked him) so I spied on him and tagged along wherever he went.
On the day that he died, he ended up carjacking this supply truck and driving it to a supermarket. He got out and the market was heavily guarded, so we snuck up on one side. He wanted to go alone, but I told him no. So he ran into the market and when the guard wasn't looking, I ran in to.
He stole some stuff and we left. We came back later and he wanted to steal more, but I told him he would get caught and punished for it. He didn't listen, so I played lookout for him as he stole more and we ran for the door. One of the guards saw us and came after us.
Ont he sidewalk, there was a manhole and I jumped over it, but the boy fell onto it and everything went flying. I hid, but when I peeked out, he had gotten up and was running away. I yelled for him to come back, but he kept running.
The guard shot at him and hit him so he fell on his front and then he was run over by a truck.
About two days later, I wanted to go to the old house to remember him. I went through the field and went into the yard. I set up the projector and laid down to watch the movie. All of a sudden, the ghosts were around me and I started crying. All of a sudden, I heard his voice and then he was beside me. I hugged him and told him I would stay at the house forever with him. And then I woke up.

not so weird..but it was chilling, but somewhat satisfying.

Another one I remember:

I woke up in the morning (in the dream) and remembered I had to go to training that day. So I got out of bed and got on my tricycle and started biking to the location. It took me through antioch and it was acually at black diamond mines. I got to the training location and then remembered that I forgot to change as well as forgot to put on pants. So I signed in and told the people there what they were supposed to do and that I would ride home and change and put on pants and then I would come back and hide for someone.
So I got back on my tricycle and started pedaling home. I was riding beside this car and people kept honking at me to get to the side of the road, which I did. There was a black cadillac in front of the car beside me. I look ahead and the passenger door of the car in front opens and this arm sticks out with a gun in it and opens fire on the car beside me. I throw myself off the tricycle and lay on the ground with my arms covering my head.
The gunman's car stops and I hear someone get out of the car and walk towards the car tha was shot at. They inspect it and find the person dead. Then they walk over to me and I look up and he's looking down at me with the gun pointed at my head. He says, "Nothing personal." and then shoots me. I die and it's all black. The strange thing is..is that I remember the whole rest of the night being black and feeling nothing.

So now I kind of wonder how it is to die. Do you just die and fade to black? Do you feel anything after the fact? What happens?

Answering that last question, no one really knows what happens when you die, so your mind couldn't fill in the blank. It stayed black, because that was the end of the reel (of movie tape).  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:39 pm
[-Erik-]
A pretty twisted one. I dreamed I had furry sex, and I'll just... leave it at that.
There's one funny thing about this, the dream made sence. My dreams usually lack that element.

Mwuahahaha! Furries corrupt you from the inside out! twisted

Strangely, I never had an adult furry dream really. Closest I come to is werewolves, and they're quite human when anything happens. Sure, they're hairier, wilder, and more animalistic-ish in their movements, and maybe a very slightly distorted face (in a sexy way), but still quite human.

As far as "furry" dreams in general go though, I've had a few... And every single one of them has involved werewolves. I really do enjoy them though, and when I do have them I often feel like I've had a boost in my mood. Sometimes I even get a boost in my confidence and feel better over all, but that depends on what happens in the dream it seems.

[-Erik-]
I stole the hot-dogs that fell out of her purse

As an untrained and uneducated psychologist, I can say with total lack of confidence that this just means you want to sleep with your hot dogs while wearing women's clothing. 3nodding

Rainey_angel81

I've had dreams like that before too. They scare the hell out of me and leave me feeling...very "off" for at least the entire day, if not longer.

When it happens with me, it's usually over the top though. Last one I had that involved me dying in that way, I... Well, it's dumb, but I was running away from a city along with a ton of other people. Area looked almost like a desert. Anyway, I kept looking back at the city, and even though nothing had happened and nothing there was that scary, I knew something was going to happen. Few seconds later, I look back to see a giant mushroom cloud forming from the city and I'm suddenly forced to the ground. Everything went black, and I couldn't feel anything. I felt like I was still there, but no pain or feelings outside of absolute stillness and blackness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:14 pm
[-Erik-]

Congratulations. You have become a freak like us.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the club. *sticks a "I'm a furry f**" pin on your shirt* blaugh  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 pm
WHAT, NO! gonk

I'm not a furry! I just like them, officer, 4 real.

You guys are jealous beacuse I actually dream about having SECKS with the furry girls you always dream of :U

Lulz

And no, no... I don't like wearing stripped stockings and a corset while sleeping with masculine sexual toys.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff