Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Midsummer Swirl Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zizzy sounds irate.
  She just got back from the gym and is hungry.
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:17 pm
What's wrong with Gaia?

You have to pay to be in the event now?

Srsly, Gaia. What about the members who don't have the money or don't want to pay for a site advertised as FREE.

Thoughts. Go.

Obviously, I think it is ridiculous we have to buy a cash shop item to be included in an event now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:22 pm
Yes-I was all excited for when I first saw it and then I kept reading......*sigh* stare Gaia keeps becoming more money driven and it saddens me. sad  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:25 pm
I was excited for a minute too until I clicked "get a midsummer swirl!" and it directed me to the cash shop.

It saddens me and annoys me. It seemed to used to be just fun and I know they have to pay bills but with the cash shop it seems like they're just becoming more and more greedy with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:43 pm
My thoughts when I clicked the announcement:

"It's gotta be a Cash Shop item."

My thought as I read the announcement:

"Seems to be a Cash Shop item."

My thought as I continued to read the announcement:

"Maybe it's actually an event?"

And as I finished:

"Nope. It's a Cash Shop item."

Also, Gaia has been doing events in the form of Cash Shop items for a while now.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:48 pm
Well Gaia usually has a summer event so I thought this was it. So far you haven't had to buy a cash shop item to be included in the normal events.

I haven't noticed the other events either. I only notice the big ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:53 pm
If we get a free event, it will probably be another one of those minigame ones. If this isn't the event.

The first Cash Shop event was FAMESTAR 2000.

On a somewhat side note, a list of items is being compiled here.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:05 pm
I hope there's an actual event.

Not that I'll even really get into it but just because they have a cash event, I think they should have a free one too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:48 am
Wait, that was the event? I mean, I was excited when I was about to scroll down, then I saw the whole Gaia Cash thing again and I thought this was just one of those items to make more money. I hope it's not the real event...  

Death Shikaku

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:58 am
crying

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:29 am
Dornkus

Also, Gaia has been doing events in the form of Cash Shop items for a while now.

Agreed!! I was going to mention the same thing. Whats with gaia? They're making games but only you have to pay to play it and it's not even like you get it for more than one game play try. And what' with doing it so much now?

Personally...I don't like it at all. Nothing good is free anymore.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:47 am
Sighs...
My first reaction was 'That gotta be a cash shop item' and yep, [sarcasm] Gaia really didnt disappoint me at all[/sarcasm]
neutral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Well it looked like an event to me since it seemed to have a battle-esque theme to it. Fight the heat or be a part of it, you just have to give us money to join first.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:46 pm
The midsummer swirl made me very angry. How could Gaia stoop so low as to make people pay for the summer event? If they don't make a free one before August, I'll send a PM to the an administrator complaining about it. After all, ranting about it here isn't doing any good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:05 pm
Teh Vampire Kitteh
The midsummer swirl made me very angry. How could Gaia stoop so low as to make people pay for the summer event? If they don't make a free one before August, I'll send a PM to the an administrator complaining about it. After all, ranting about it here isn't doing any good.

VERY true. You tell them! They really don't seem to care though. It's so annoying. People already complain about almost all good items being limited to cash shop but they don't really do much about it.

PS: You're avi looks so cute/pretty!! I love it!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:12 pm
yeah.. it saddens me .. but anywaysI just think off the zOMG which is kinda free right? and they have this cool items you can get.. but still .. how about those guys who arent into the zomg and just the old gaia? i mean.. people change.. i guess gaia too.. sweatdrop  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff