Reply Fallout 3
experiances you would like to forget Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:27 pm
experiances you would like to forget but they wont go away i was going back to megaton from fort constantine on my evil file and im outside the gate my health is extremely low and then before i walked through the gate my character justs drops dead gonk my worst wtf moment so i had to go back to respawn at the fort and i thought i didnt have it and it was sent back to the holding chamber so i went to get the armor all over again but i actualy had it-_- scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:59 am
storm troopper
experiances you would like to forget but they wont go away i was going back to megaton from fort constantine on my evil file and im outside the gate my health is extremely low and then before i walked through the gate my character justs drops dead gonk my worst wtf moment so i had to go back to respawn at the fort and i thought i didnt have it and it was sent back to the holding chamber so i went to get the armor all over again but i actualy had it-_- scream
I LOL AT YOU XD  

shady loves fallout 3

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:20 pm
Well, I was taking cover by the behemoth pen in the slaver compound, and a rocket hit the generator that's electrifying the fence. I didn't know yet that destroying it would free the thing, so I moved back against the fence and shot the guy firing rockets, a second before being turned into finely-pasted pate by an angry green super-monster that had just burst free.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:17 pm
Soon after I started the game...

I was being chased by giant ants, and decided to take my chances hoping they couldn't open doors (I was out of ammo and low on HP.) I go inside the first building I see, and the first thing that I notice inside is a raider. (As soon as the room loaded I was shot.)  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:35 pm
I had just gotten Charon and Fawkes using the Dogmeat death glitch.
I was trying it again with Dogmeat's Puppy to try and get Cross. For some reason, my Dogmeat (and Puppy) is about as invicible as Fawkes.

When Dogmeat's Puppy went 'wild', most of those in the BOS Courtyard died... And I couldn't get Cross either.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:26 pm
My problems with saving another slot lol  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:45 am
Also, my fist save file when I'd played up to the return to Jefferson, then the windows live update deleted everything.

My beautiful, carefully arranged house, gone!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:39 pm
My time spent "locating" vault 87, as in walking up to it and discovered it's location OUTSIDE! That and trying to find the Firelance on my original file.... which I still havent...  

KaiserSoul

KaiserSoul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:41 pm
Succubus_Lady
Also, my fist save file when I'd played up to the return to Jefferson, then the windows live update deleted everything.

My beautiful, carefully arranged house, gone!

Heh, I know what you mean, I didn't just shove all my stuff into one of the lockers either, I meticulously placed all my weapons, items, ammo, armor, anything I had that was worth while, as if they were trophies, and I couldnt standhaving to re place EVERYTHING!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:19 pm
well i killed 2 super human masters today with my chinesse asault rifle and i had only 26 HP left, i really dont know how tha hell did i do that  

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Trollslegur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:29 pm
I was kneeling with my sniper rifle on top of a hill when something started pushing me. I turned around to see what it was. Turns out, two dude raider's crotches were in my face... Needless to say, I was being raped...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:39 pm
one experience that i would like to forget would be mi ex girlfriend lol  

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Trollslegur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:07 pm
C4r1st1an
one experience that i would like to forget would be mi ex girlfriend lol

We would all like to forget those experiences.
There's one I'm sure will be with me forever.
Whether I like it or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:38 pm
Trollslegur
I was kneeling with my sniper rifle on top of a hill when something started pushing me. I turned around to see what it was. Turns out, two dude raider's crotches were in my face... Needless to say, I was being raped...

Haha xD  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:14 pm
i jumped off a very high ledge but i was going to land in the water when i hit the water i did then i saw there was a rock sticking out of the water about the size of an adults fist and i hit it i was so freaking mad i was tempted to turn the game off without saving any of my progress wich i foud some pretty cool stuff  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff