Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:29 pm
User Image

WEll guys, we have another RIG.
Where did that tern come fro anyways?
Personally, I like RIGs, mostly for the new items. This one had some really cute stuff.
What do you guys think about the Swirl, and RIGs in general?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:22 pm
I like most of the RIGs and this one is a lot of fun. I like when there is an illusion of control when playing. I hate the ones where all you do is click on the box to open it.

Though I think the easiest thing to do to get the items is to buy the items directly off the MP rather than gamble for them. I did buy a bundle from the cash shop this evening and as I said before sold most of them with out opening. After selling them and my wind blanket (not sure why I even bought it) I started buying SD Plus blind boxes. I am now at a very strange point, I have more gold than I have ever had and I have no idea what to do with it. It's like I won the lottery...  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Rhireiah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:39 pm
I don't know who originally made up the term, but it's short for Random Item Gift.

I'm getting a little burned out on them =.= The Gee Boi literally just left the shop and there's too many new items at once.

Other than that, cute new stuff and nice re-colored items. I now have the urge to be an ice cream cone =p  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:57 pm
I haven't bought a RIG since the OMG box.
I can't really be bothered with them, if there's an item I like I'll get it. Haven't had a chance to look at this one yet  

Parasox v2

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:43 am
I like this one, the game is fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:41 am
Most of the cute items are way too expencive at the MP for me... xp

Oh well... ;D I'll just buy commons.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Rhireiah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:59 pm
I want a Rufus doll... but I don't want to pay 8 million for it mad
Crash prices! crash!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:02 pm
I like how all the really cutesy stuff is really cheap.
And I do like how they are adding "supplementary" items to some of the more popular items... ie. the Fondue stuff and the Inari's stuff.
It's nice cause you know some people really really wanted them.

Though it's release is a little soon ( i mean summer just started two days ago)... I think this is a better handled RIG...

I thought it stood for Random Item Generator.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:17 pm
I think some people use "random item generator" some use "random item gift." I've heard it both ways. It's a rando-box.

Not all the cutesy stuff is cheep. Radio Jack, Twister, and Keely are all in the 6 digit range still.

I wonder when the Summer event is going to start confused They already put up the summer skins in towns and on our page header. Maybe within' the next week or two? (hopefully)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:49 pm
User Image
I hate my luck with the RIGs but I love all the stuff they give out.
I'm really looking at the Inari stuff, ant wait for that stuff to drop. I'm surprised I haven't seen anything stuck in the millions thank god.

edit: Nevermind found one XD, The Depths of Hades, nice armor O:

Tamei Dukes

O.G. Dabbler

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Whitescarver

Aekea Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:37 pm
Considering my luck with Gift Boxes from my almost five years here on Gaia I've sworn never to touch a RIG.

I do enjoy them Cherries though, reminds me a Pacman.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:11 am
Well, after receiving some relatively nice stuff (e.g., Drinkytengu doll), I won a Radio Jack today!!! w00t!!! I hesitate in adding him with my avi for the time being, but wow...it was a nice surprise today!!!  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:02 pm
Kinnei
Well, after receiving some relatively nice stuff (e.g., Drinkytengu doll), I won a Radio Jack today!!! w00t!!! I hesitate in adding him with my avi for the time being, but wow...it was a nice surprise today!!!

Oh wow! That is so cool. I love Radio Jack. The eyes alone are awesome. Glad to see his price go down. Now if the Rufus doll hits under 500k I will be super happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:58 am
This RIG has completely passed me by I've been so caught up in exams. I'm gonna have a look at it now  

Parasox v2

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:07 pm
Well the Summer Swirl is on it's way out. But it looks like something spacey will be be the next RIG. What do you think? Anyone rushing to buy the swirl before the new item?  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff