Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
report from the front Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:58 pm
so, i dont recall telling anyone that i was going to be in New Orleans....

So i'm in New Orleans on a church missionary trip, we're building a church for our sister diocese in Louisiana. I'll post some pictures in a few days. I was here in 2006 with a Security team. nothing's changed... not a damn thing. its still AS broken down here as it was when i was here in 06.

the Police station that we used then for a staging area is empty, and has "No Pigs here" sprayed along the front of the building. (i'm going to get a picture of that)

there's been some sketchy moments here... nothing serious, but things that would make me nervous if we weren't in a large group.

I'll up date this when i can, internet is a sparse thing at my rent-a-room. that and i cant find a power plug that'll take a three prong plug.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:19 pm
Pictures would be pretty cool. I'd take a trip out there to say hello... if I had a car and all. Hope you're armed.  

ArmasTermin

Tier One OPERATOR

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:58 am
Crash Maniac
so, i dont recall telling anyone that i was going to be in New Orleans....

So i'm in New Orleans on a church missionary trip, we're building a church for our sister diocese in Louisiana. I'll post some pictures in a few days. I was here in 2006 with a Security team. nothing's changed... not a damn thing. its still AS broken down here as it was when i was here in 06.

the Police station that we used then for a staging area is empty, and has "No Pigs here" sprayed along the front of the building. (i'm going to get a picture of that)

there's been some sketchy moments here... nothing serious, but things that would make me nervous if we weren't in a large group.

I'll up date this when i can, internet is a sparse thing at my rent-a-room. that and i cant find a power plug that'll take a three prong plug.
Where in the city are you?

I remember seeing that particularbit of graffitti.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:14 am
Ah, nice to see that they disarmed the good half of the populace and just abandoned, very UN like.  

OberFeldwebel

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:39 pm
Aramas, you really should drive down to meet Crash. It would a guild first (I think) for 2 members to meet. Also, I like what you did with your avatar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:46 pm
1. Armas: Do it. I know you like keeping your real life persona and internet identity separate but it's a pretty good opportunity.

2. Yesterday I heard a strange report that happened in New Orleans a few months ago. Some guy was standing around minding his own business when someone approached him, started screaming at him in spanish, then took a bite out of him and swallowed some flesh! RE4? O.O  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:33 pm
Sgt Buckner
Aramas, you really should drive down to meet Crash. It would a guild first (I think) for 2 members to meet. Also, I like what you did with your avatar.
Sometimes I wonder if Floyd and I have met and neither of us knows it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:32 am
That would be pretty funny.

Any of you assholes in the Northern VA area?  

Tier One OPERATOR

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:51 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
1. Armas: Do it. I know you like keeping your real life persona and internet identity separate but it's a pretty good opportunity.

2. Yesterday I heard a strange report that happened in New Orleans a few months ago. Some guy was standing around minding his own business when someone approached him, started screaming at him in spanish, then took a bite out of him and swallowed some flesh! RE4? O.O

AHHHH!!!! ZOMBIES!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:49 am
Horrified Survivor
That would be pretty funny.

Any of you assholes in the Northern VA area?
Plate's pretty close to you. Maryland, IIRC.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:04 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel

I have no car. Said that already. I can't even get out of my own town.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:21 pm
Any of you arseholes around Tennessee?  

uryu ishida

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:11 pm
uryu ishida

Nope.

Care to come up to Minnesota in the winter?
We can go outside and I'll watch you freeze to death.
smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:38 pm
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida

Nope.

Care to come up to Minnesota in the winter?
We can go outside and I'll watch you freeze to death.
smile
Care to come to Tennessee now? we can go outside and I can watch you melt (95+ in 80-90% humidity)  

uryu ishida

The Lost Desperado

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:55 pm
Lol. Florida is about the same.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff