Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Intentions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:30 am
This RP is a break off time skip from True Identity((EX.See assasins list and the assasin RPs)). We can start this RP but still continue from the first one.
This RP takes place 2 years after the first. Everybody has grown up and went on their own or stayed together. For a bio put the info about what your character has been doing all these years and how they've changed.

Profile:
Name:
Nickname/Title:
Parents:
Village:
Alliances:
Bio:
Appearance:
Theme Song:
Quote:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:45 am
Profile:
Name: Takai 'Tenshi' Momochi
Nickname/Title: Demon of the Hidden Mist
Parents: Zabuza Momochi-Father, Mother- Uknown
Demon: None
Village: Mist
Alliances: Orochimaru
Bio: Takai has been training hard with Orochimaru so she can help him catch all the tailed demons. Takai is emotionless and will usually only talk when spoken to
Appearance: User Image
Theme Song: Squall By: D'espairs Ray
Quote: "Just a piece of trash..."  

Blind Anbu

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:01 am
Profile:
Name: Yuumei
Nickname/Title: Lost One
Parents: Uknown
Demon: 8 tailed wolf
Village: Sound
Alliances: Nao
Bio: He has trained and learned how to control his demon better. Yuumei can unleash up to 3 tails before he looses control. He is no longer the scared and defenseless kid any more he steps up and isn't afraid to fight.
Appearance:User Image
Theme Song: Let It Go By: The Crowns
Quote: "Simple people living their simple life...Its sooo boring"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:33 pm
Profile:
Name: Miku
Nickname/Title: Broken Butterfly
Parents:unknown
Village:Rain
Alliances: Ryoku
Bio: Miku is now more confidence in herself and enjoys spending her time with Ryoku knowing more and more about him. she isn't sure about her feelings for him. She has more trust within herself and tries her best to help
Appearance:User ImageUser Image
Theme Song:Let it Slide by Nikki Flores
Quote: "if you can live forever what would you live for?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:48 pm
Profile:
Name: Nao
Nickname/Title: Lady Hydrangea
Parents: unknown
Demon: 2 tailed fox
Village: Leaf
Alliances: Yuumei
Bio: Nao is more sociable and often smiles and laughs every now and then. She still hates Ryoku but not as much. she also still keeps the fact that she is a demon from others but would tell them is they asked.Nao also enjoys spending her time with Yuumei.
Appearance: User ImageUser Image(what she wears)
Theme Song: its you by Fireflight
Quote: "its not that i hate you...i despise you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:05 pm
Profile:
Name: Ryoku Tatsumori
Nickname/Title: Dragon Master
Parents: Deceased
Demon: Ten-Tailed Dragon
Village: Ex-Leaf
Alliances: Miku
Bio: Being born into once the most powerful/ well known clans Ryoku destroyed his clan on the day of his birth when he was selected to be the jinchuriki of the Ten-tailed Demon dragon spirit, when the sealing went wrong he killed every clan member who attended to sealing ceremony. After discovering the horrible truth about his past Ryoku is acompanied by Miku his friend.
Appearance: User Image
Theme Song: Me against the world
Quote: I'm a lover not a fighter........ but i'll fight to protect what i love.  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:47 am
Takai stepped out of the cave and into the sunlight. She shielded her eyes from the light"Who are we going after first?"She asked Orochimaru, her voice betrayed any emotion.

Orochimaru walked out from behind her in a different body then his regular"8-tails..."He muttered stepping beside her.

Yuumei yawned and stretched in the bright morning light he opened a window to the Inn room that Nao and him had stayed at for a night."Morning Nao!"He said loudly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:58 am
Nao yawned as she woke up her hair all messy.She smiled softly "Good morning Yuumei."  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:02 am
Miku smiled cheerfully as she was walking back to Ryoku with some food. They had been traveling together and decided to take a break to eat "Ryoku!!" she said with a cheerful smile as she ran her long greenish black hair followed after.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:03 am
Yuumei laughed at her appearance"You look like you got in a fight with a bear!"He giggled.

Orochimaru and Takai walked down the street. Their straw hats pulled down to slightly hide their faces."You know the 8-tails ,then"Orochimaru muttered.

"Yea...I used to..."She said without even glancing at him.  

Blind Anbu

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:09 am
Nao looked in a mirror quickly "ah!" she laughed "i guess i do...probably ended up sleep walking and got into a fight without even knowing..." she smiled to herself as she looked at Yuumei "well lets get ready and go eat."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:01 pm
Yuumei nodded and took off his bed shirt and tossed on a loose white one. He then walked into the bathroom to finish changing. A couple min. later he stepped back out"Your turn..."He said.  

Blind Anbu

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:28 pm
Nao nodded and went in,after a while she got out. "okay. So where do you want to eat Yuumei?" she asked as she combed her hair and put makeup on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:29 pm
He stretched"How about that one Dango shop just a few min. from here?"He asked closing the windows"Then we can come back and grab our bags and head out..."  

Blind Anbu

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:33 pm
As Nao got done, she nodded "yeah, that sounds good." she stood up "Dango shop..."she laughed a little "that brings back memories..." she looked outside for a bit "we should be careful...in case if Akatsuki or any other demon stealing bastards are out there..." she muttered as she was about to go out.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff