Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:32 am
User Image
Abrafo tore into the last of the antelope with gusto. Ever since his meeting with Thona, he felt like he had something to prove. His paws were constantly working. Whether they were taking down prey with the hunters or helping Nia establish a temporary den he didn't take much time to rest. Not that ever wanted to. Abrafo was a work horse who functioned best when being pushed to his limits.

His hind paw was giving him a bit of trouble. He was sure he hadn't given it enough time to heal since the hyena tore into him, but it was good enough. With his body laid down next to the scraps, he kicked the rogue appendage out to the side and finished up quickly. The blood on his paws still held an obsessive gleam for him, but not as powerful as before. He was drifting from his old homeland. Good.

Since living in the Bhanu lands, he found that he couldn't remember what it was like on the outside. Even though hybrids were something he had to get used to he found that they worked harder than the lions he'd met on his travels. Upon his first spotting of one, he'd come home laughing about whether they all had spots or not.

Abrafo stood and stretched his forepaws out infront of him. His claws tapped against the stone as he yawned, popping all the kinks out of his system. He rolled his neck, sounding off with one big 'crack!' before bounding off at a casual trot. It was time to see Thona.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:09 pm
User Image

Thona was at his usual spot he figured was good to call his thrown. He could watch everything up here, and could see any misdoings if they popped up. Sure there was some sibling rivalry, but that could make them stronger in the end. He knew he would have had that if he had stayed with his parents. Though having been kicked out when he was young for being male made it so he didn't really have that. Though kinda, in a way when he met Rahu did that sorta friendly rivalry came into play. Though his kids weren't too kind with each other. He'd fix that soon enough. Yet some were barely even adults.

As long as it didn't get out of hand, then it was perfectly fine. He flicked his tail as his eyes laid shout almost. Keeping slight attention on his pride in the light sky. It was orange-ish yellow, from it setting slowly. Only a few hours it'd take before it was night time. Before it was time for him to wonder off and find a new victim he could torture, or impregnate. He had started to eye the leopard girl who had so kindly came into his pride with the black and purple lion boy. He was curious to see if they were a couple or not, but he sure did want dibs on her for a night.

He licked his lips at the thought, but didn't make any movement towards her at all. He sat there waiting. Since the two had came to his pride, not one of them had come up to him and asked about joining. They did hard work as any in this pride. And it was nice to see, though, they didn't seem interested... Or at least it seemed so. It'd been at least a week, maybe... Maybe longer, he didn't keep track of how many times the sun fell in the sky.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:26 am
Abrafo padded around the large boulder that separated them from the pride. He'd picked his living quarters exspecially for that reason. The less he saw of the others, the more he could concentrate on his job and be done with it. Not that watching what few cubs played around wasn't amusing. Amusing, but not fun. He hated cubs.

What had tipped the scales in their favor that he lacked? They looked ordinary, if not spotted. Was that it, then? You had to be spotted for your parents to stick around. That took the smile right off his mug. He tossed his head up higher, eyes concentrating on the prize so he could avoid them all together. It wasn't his fault that his mother had ditched her litter to run off with a cheetah. At the time, he was too small to voice his opinion and thus suffered for it.

If the Gods made his seed sprout spawn, he was personally making sure that none of them saw the light of morning.

As he neared the place he'd seen his King lounging, Abrafo quirked his head up and spotted the spotty one. The setting sun was playing off his fur quite nicely, he had to admit, but seeing those spots just made him angry. Funny how such a little thing could make him see red.

He stayed on the ground below as he called up. "Your Majesty? I come seeking an audience with you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:46 pm
Thona liked to keep his kids. At least one or two from every litter he had done. It made it easier to start a small army. Which was what he wanted. He's scare the living s**t out of them. Tell them to obey, then watch them do as he said. Most of them did as he wanted with out a second guess. It made things so much easier. Though, he'd have to change a few things in the end. He lashed his tail as he watched his kids from a distance. He'd have to beat them again here soon. Some were becoming adults.

Thona turned his head slowly, dully, towards the voice who decided to interrupt him. "What is it?" He spoke with a harsh tone as he got up from his resting place. Now fully up and full size. His peridot green eyes piercing the other's as he looked at him with a rather unhappy look. No matter, that's how Thona looked a lot of the time.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:34 pm
Abrafo's tailed flicked lethargically behind him. The setting sun played off his split colored eyes well, showing the diplomatic and lethal sides of him perfectly in their own respective rights. He bowed his head, showing his King that he was grateful to have the oppurtunity before stating his case. "When I first crossed into your lands you told me that if I proved myself I might seek you out to join your pride. Not to brag, but I've done a damn good job." Grinning, he tucked his hind legs underneth himself and sat up so as to better see the leopard.

Authority figures gave him the creeps. A part of him yearned to be respected as they, yet he never wanted that kind of responsibility. He had the itchy feeling that sucking up would make him seem weaker, but if he didn't he may not appeal to the male. Sitting up straight and true he presented his all. Be damned the consequences.

"I wish to join your ranks."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:16 pm
So he was a bit of an egotistical b*****d, this male lion. Seemed almost perfect for the pride. Thona hadn't really put much thought to how hard the other had been working. Though everyone in the pride was being fed, and he supposed it was part of his hand that helped with that.

"Do you now?" He spoke to the other. "Do you think this is the best place for you?" He asked him. He never really asked anyone this question. Though, he seemed to be a great part of this pride. He wanted to make sure he'd stay for a while.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:30 am
What kind of shitty a** question was that? Abrafo's tail whipped across the ground hard enough to form a dust cloud around the bit of fur clinging to it. It was obvious enough from his actions that he was here because he wanted to join, not to chit-chat. The leopard was cunning, but sometimes Abrafo thought he was just plain stupid. Wasting time wasn't going to benefit anyone.

"Isn't that really up to you?" He retorted to the King. "I was under the impression that you would chose what becomes of me." Though, he already had a little home of his own and was starting to become familiar with these lands. Ultimately it was up to Thona whether he stayed or left, and he wasn't prepared to swallow his pride enough to beg for a spot in the pride. That was for the weak.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:02 pm
Smart lion. Thona gave a smirk. "For someone so knew, you make it seem you've been around here for years." He spoke with twisted smile. "But more of the fact of the matter is... If I do let you in, are you going to run away the moment something bad happens?" He asked him. "See, I've had a few do that. And frankly... If I see them again, their life will be no more" Thona hated weak creatures more then anything. Even if they were his own kids... Seeing as they weren't Nande's kids, he didn't care if they lived or died.

The moment they betrayed him and ran away, they became on his hit list. Which the next time he saw them would be their immediate death. Thona didn't really want to fight this male, but he would if he so happened to just leave the pride with no other reason then because he wasn't fair. "Understand the question now?"

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:42 am
"I try." Abrafo shrugged casually. He popped his digits into the ground at his feet, flexing his claws. Did this leopard think him a coward? Was that it, then? He knew about his old pride? About how he ran away with his tail between his legs because some slut dared to muddy his name? Though he willed them not to, his ears flattened out against his head. I'll kill that b***h.

"The only way something bad would happen is if I was in the mix." He grinned cockily. "And frankly, by the time you would hear of it, their wouldn't be any trouble. Just a couple of corpses." Abrafo settled back into a more relaxed position and waved his paw. "See, leniency is a sign of weakness and weaklings aren't good anything, are they? The way I see it, if you had a stronger patrol, they wouldn't have ever left in the first place."

Not wanting to seem out of place, he lowered his head by some degree and nodded. "So yes, your majesty, I do believe I understand quite well what your asking."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:24 pm
Thona looked at him with a glare. "As long as they aren't any of my pride members, I don't care if they are living are not." He spoke. "As a pride, we have to stick together, even if you don't like one or two of them. You got to grit and get over it." He spoke. He knew there was some displeasure in the pride with some members, he'd change that.... Not yet, but soon.

"That is all then. You may leave" He said with waving his paw as if ending the conversation. Unless the male wanted to add anything else, Thona was done.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:36 pm
Abrafo lowered his head and grinned to himself. He didn't feel to speak, nor did he see a need in looking at Thona again before he skulked off to his den. He wasn't supposed to pick fights within the pride, huh? The lion laughed. It was like telling a river not to flow or the moon not to rise. He wasn't a peace keeper, nor did he pretend to be. When s**t broke out he was going to finish it the way he knew how.

But maybe, maybe he would make himself behave. After all, he had a beautiful woman sharing his den and no one to really bug on him. Abrafo could used to this.

End.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff