Submit

kakashia47
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:31 am
Ill start xD

Just yesterday my sis and i were playing SSBB with Jake and she picked up a smart bomb and threw it on the ground thinking it was a poke ball!!! THEN SHE WENT FLYING!!!! lol xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:13 am
Everytime I play with my 2 cousins, something always weird and funny happens. Here one of the stories. One of my cousin had lost, and it was only me versus my other cousin. I was using Capt. Falcon and my cousin was using Snake. We had high damage and we were in Final Destination. At one point he charges the Side-A, the one were he takes like a rocket launcher and launches it into the ground, so I went running towards him. He kept on holding it, and when I was about to hit him. BOOOOOM!! I died. Then after the fight he asked me "Why did you do that? I simply answered "Thought I could make it...."  

Hector18Falco
Crew

redbrixeli

Hilarious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:12 am
haha i remember i was pikachu and when i did one of his specials where he charges and goes flying XP and i missed the char i was fighting and went flying off the stage XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:34 am
I remember when I was playing with a friend of mine and, as I always kill her otherwise, we were doing a team battle against the computers. She wanted items on and so on. Friendly Fire, not so much. But she kept hitting and killing me with a ton of explosives. We were both laughing so hard it had to become a plot in Story of the Smash.  

II Sheeda II

lKista

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:33 am
Let see.. My guy friend, who sucks at video games, wanted to try doing that match where you have to kill as many CPUs as possible before they killed you.
He played as Diddy and ended up killing himself by jumping off the stage after he killed 4 CPUs. lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:31 pm
i played a match with ony bummbers. i went all over the place and gltch throw the wall xd  

xXEddyzXx

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

Sonic2Fast2See

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 pm
Well get this: Me and my friend were playing a 2 man brawl. It was this pokeball that we kept throwing back and forth (about 3, 4 times). So he finally gets it and hes all high and mighty, yelling like "HAHA I GOT IT!!!" and stuff like that. So he throws it down, only to be a Goldeen inside xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:17 pm
Well, my friends never want to play because I am an "unfair player who uses the same character to beat the s**t out of everyone every time."* but I do manage to kill myself pretty badly with those stupid Star Fox bomb things. -_- I usually always some how end up flying off the stage in Shadow Moses...

Which is weird, because it's pretty hard to fall off that one.

*(I have a Metal Gear complex. So sue me.)  

amsayy

kakashia47
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Nice stories Everyone!! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:35 pm
Let's see...I built my own stage looking like this.
User Image
Hopefully you can see the brown (platform) and the red, so I was fighting against my friend, I was Sonic and he ws Ganondorf, I hid between the two walls above the platform and under the red spot. So the only way I can be KO'd is when I'm out of that fort. We were on our last lives and Ganondorf couldn't jump that high so he didn't risk it. He then got a smash ball but it would be useless, I was taunting and jumping when all of a sudden I somehow went through that red spot. My friend then use his final smash and KO'd me. I was like wtf Sonic can crawl!  

Shinycake

Prince Amaterasu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:30 am
this is an epic fail that happened when i first unlocked marth, i didn't know the power of the final smash, on the wario stage, it went to the part where it says don't move, the cpu didn't so i walked up to it standing right beside it like 1inch and pressed b, it dodged like 1 ft behind me and i ko'd instead.
but i've had alot of funny ones i've recorded this one i can remember off the top of my head  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 am
Those are all so funny! XD  

Animeplay99

2,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Animeboy887
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:17 pm
i was playing with my cousin one time i set items to just smart bombs and i threw one and it hit him wile he was in the smart bomb FIVE were beside him all blew up on him and two more appeared and he was launched into the blast wen he died he had 234% al i could do was laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:36 am
I was mettaknight and my friend was toon link. we were at the city themepark thing from earthbound. i broke the bridge as soon as my friend used toonlinks down A attack in the air, so he fell to hell!L0L  

Nareleth

Feline Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rargon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:49 am
My God Brother and I did a little experiment in which we're like...

Godbro: DAAAAMN,SONIC's FAST!
Me: LET'S PUT BUNNY EARS ON HIM TO MAKE HIM GO FASTER!
GodBro: YEAH!!!
Me:YEAH!!!
GodBro: LET'S PUT THE MOTION TO NORMAL TO FAST!!
Me: OH MY GAWD YA!!!

...I have never,for the life of me seen a match go by THAT quick in a matter of 14 seconds.  
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff