Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
Otu&ST's one-on-one [private//you may read, but don't post] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:14 am
||| M a g i c |||

Magic. There are quite a few types in the world. In an alternate dimension, there are two people who are worst enemies: one is a witch, the other is a sorceress. However...they are sisters. What will become of this situation? Watch as they journey through a world where they are meant to be torn apart. The battle is all about witchcraft versus sorcery.

This little plot was written by Otulissa. It is just a quick thing to get us started. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:22 am
What is the difference?

Witch: They use potions, spells, and herbs. They can see the future sometimes. And yes, they do use broomsticks and wear witch hats in this story. wink Witches are as powerful as sorceresses, and their hats offer protection; it is not just a fashion accessory.

Sorceress: They conjure magic through concentration, they can control the elements of nature, and they can speak to animals. They do not have magic wands, but they may have some sort of talisman with magical powers (like a piece of jewelry or accessory or clothing).

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:44 am
The Characters

The Sorceress
Played by:: Otulissa
Appearance:: User Image
Name:: Falia (FAL-ee-uh)
Personality:: talkative, intelligent, friendly, sweet, optimistic, but has a hot temper
Likes:: animals, flowers in bloom, fresh fruit, chatting, singing and dancing
Dislikes:: boredom, corpses, silence, meat
Weapons:: Besides her magic, she has flying daggers.
Special Skills:: Falia can summon animals to her aid, and she can transform them into mythical creatures. She can imbue her daggers with elemental magic. Her skills lie in water, fire, earth, and air, but she can use lightning, lightness, darkness, and metal if need be (but it would be weaker than her use of the four main elements.)
Extra:: She grew up as the younger sibling in the family, but looked older than her older sister; she was taller as well. Nevertheless, she admired her older sister, and wished that her sister were a sorceress instead of a witch so that they could be on the same team and work together. She wants to be a friend to her sister, not just a sibling rival. Falia is an animal-lover and a nature-lover. Her "normal" hobbies are taking care of pets and gardening. She loves botany and even though she's not a witch, she's amazed by the herbs that they use, and knows her share of herbalism, which is odd for a sorceress. She is in the battle on the side of the sorcerers, but honestly, she does not want the war to go on; she wants peace to come about. However, she can do nothing to stop the war without getting herself hurt, and so, that explains why Falia is fighting at all. Falia also has a pet dragon, who is about a foot long in length, but can grow to a bigger size.
Extra Picture:: [x]

The Witch
Played by:: Silent Treatments
Appearance:: User Image
Name:: Evangeline K. McDowell
Personality:: Cool, collected. Often acts older then she is. But can act like a real child at times. Confident. Not a morning person at all.
Dislikes:: Garlic, Onions, When things get slow.
Weapons:: Potions, her magic, Killer dolls.
Special Skills:: She can control dolls, along with strings. He strongest elements are Wind, Water, and Ice along with darkness
Extra:: When she was young people thought big things for Evangeline, a pure prodigy. But at the age of 5 she had gotten really sick. They found out that it was actually a curse of some kind that was placed on her. The curse that was placed on her really cuts most of her magical power down. It as well slows her rate of growth, which is most reason why she looks more like a 10 year old then a 17 year older. The curse makes her very weak, to sicknesses so she often has fevers and gets sick, at times she as weak as a 10 year old child. Her power is more powerful at night. Before she was cursed her favorite ally was Zero, She is mostly powered by magic. She can't really move unless it's night or there is a magical event, but she can talk when it's morning or night. Now she more dependent on Chamaru after Evangeline's cruse.Chamaru was made with a mixture of technology and magic so she can move on her own. Evangeline to get over her weakness she learned many things. She as well like to change her appearance.
Extra Pictures::
Evangeline - [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]
Zero - [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]
Chamaru - [X] [X] [X] [X]
All three - [X] [X]
Zero & Chamaru - [X]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:09 pm
[reserved]  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:25 pm
[[We shall be starting the RP soon. ^_^ As soon as ST and I decide upon who's who. I don't mind who I play... both witch and sorceress sound good. xD]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:50 pm
[[I shall be the sorceress, and ST shall be the witch. ^_^]]  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:25 am
[[We hope to get this up and running soon-ish, like by tomorrow.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:58 pm
[[By the way, random guildmembers are welcome to read through this RP; just try not to post. If you want to make comments about the RP, I suppoes it's okay to say something, but just put double brackets like "[[]]]" around what you say. For OOC chat, I will stop doing "[[]]" and type parentheses like "(())" instead, like people usually see me do. wink ]]  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silent Treatments

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:40 am
((Alright I'll start us off))

In one of the magical capitals of the 'other world' which is about 1/3 or the size of earth. In the 'other world' the world where magic lived freely, but as of late not all has been peaceful. Two functions of the other world have been bitterly arguing cuaseing war thought out the world. The people who wished not to get involved with this magical war were making for the Gate ports with connected with Earth. In the Gateport there was many people huddled together. One of this huddled families were three Black hooded cloaked figures that stood with in the circled transport platform waiting for the transport gate to active. Three figures where together around the edge. "Are you sure you got everything you need?" The smallest cloaked hooded said quitely towards the second highest hooded cloaked figure. "We won't be returning for a while." She cautioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:50 am
"Yes," the taller cloaked figure replied. "I have everything I need." She patted her leather knapsack that was at her back. Most of her belongings were in there. Some creature growled softly from within her jacket. She smiled sheepishly, and then patted the little creature gently. It was dwelling within her jacket at the moment, and she definitely wanted to bring the creature along with her to Earth... even if it may cause some problems. She would simply have to work hard with keeping him out of trouble.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silent Treatments

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:56 am
"You know that thing will cause us even more trouble if a mundane found it." The smallest said annoyingly back. "Once we get to earth, we still might not be safe." The small childish sized hooded figure said "We'll have to keep a good hold on what we do there." She continued and then Sneezed loudly. the cloaked figure brought up a hand and rubbed her nose. The Tallest hooded figure chuckled. "That cruse is quite a pain huh?" the child like voice said. The smallest Shock a look at the voice. "Be quite, Zero" She said and looked away rubbing her nosie again. The tall figure talked again but this voice was a bit more older. "You shouldn't push yourself so far." The smallest looked back at the tallest. "If we don't get out today we might not be able to get out period, they already been on out tails, you know that Chamaru"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:21 pm
"But...but...Draco means no harm..." The girl pleaded. "Please let me bring him along! Please! He's innocent and obedient! And...and... please? We just have to bring him along!" She pouted childishly.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silent Treatments

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:33 pm
"How do you plan of feeding and hide him when he gets older?" the small cloaked figured looked away form the tallest one to the middle one. "He might be a common creature around here but in second world, they don't have any unless very rare. Besides we are trying to hide while over there."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:12 pm
"Even as Draco gets older, he can still revert back to this form. After all, right now he's already large enough for me to ride on. And look!" she argued. "He's still so small in this form!" She pulled him out from the neck of her jacket, his small, little head peeped out sleepily before she stuffed him back in.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silent Treatments

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:27 pm
The smaller hooded figure sighed. "Fine keep him, But your picking up after him. But remeber, he can't techology be real where we are going." She said and sneezed again. The larger cloaked figure child like voice chuckled "keh keh keh" The small Figure whipped at the taller. "Be Quite, Zero your offly loud for someone who's useless." The girl napped and then sneezed again. The large cloaked figure held out it's arms to the smaller figure as like to help. "And how is that my fault." The child voice said. "ugh i hope we can get out of here soon. I hope they don't stop the transport." The smaller figure said annoyed.  
1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff