Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
SSX Tricky Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yorumishi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:46 pm
Closed!!!

Will reopen sooner or later

Welcome to teh SXX Tricky rp, here you can be any character from the game or make up your own.
It may not be fancy but it's something fun.
Rulez of the Rp:
1: NO god modes what so ever, they are annoying and they do bug people.
If there is any god mode in this rp you get a warning, continue then your out. No if's, and's or but's about it..

2:If your going to add rated R please pm them, OR speak to me about it. Also your character can be any age, just no intercourse from age 16 and below.
3: Please don't make fun of people that have spelling or grammer problems, where all not perfect....I'm not perfect or picky on the spelling, jsut make sure that other's can read it. If they can't, leave a small and nice message to let them start there post over.
4: Have fun and play nice...or else Psymon will come after you whee

If you have questions about the rp or the game pm me and I'll awnser.
P.S- PM me if you wish to be one of the characters, first come for serve, and no fighting. And Yes you can be your own OC if you wish, if you do not want to be a character from the game.

SXX Characters:
Psymon-
Brodi-
Mac-
Jp- Taken
Luthur-
Moby-
Kaori-
Zoey- Taken
Ect.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:54 pm
Davi sighed as she looked around the lodge. Her pale blue eyes scanning the other boarders in the room. Of course she shouldn't stare at them since it was rude, but she was curiouse of who they are and where they are from. Brushing her pale electric blue hair from her eyes she sipped her Hot Chocolate quietly. '................." She was reading a Magazine that had pictures of the snowborders from last month, she sighed as she closed the magazine and pushed it away. 'Man...This is going to be tough.."  

Yorumishi

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:06 am
Jp was sitting in his room layng on the bed wondering what to do.He got up and went the main room where a girl was sitting.He did not know her he sat next to her and said"Hi im Jp whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:29 pm
Looking to the voice she smiled and waved. 'I'm Davi Gates, pleasure meetign you JP" she said and stood up, there he was able to see she was short and almost pixie like. She was 5'3 1/3 and looked 14 but she was really 16.  

Yorumishi

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:28 pm
He smiled and and shook her hand."So what are u doing here"he asked still with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:31 pm
"I'm here for the try outs in the SSX Tricky..I'm hoping that I can get in.." she said and looked at teh magazine adn flipped it open. 'I'm jsut a bit worred that I'll make enamies before I bord on teh slops..>" she said and blinked a she turned ot him. 'Wait..are you the french snowborder JP..The Jp?" she asked and smiled. Her blue eyes glimmering. 'I wanted to meet you before I think back on the first slope that was a bit lower down on teh mountain but I wasn't able to, thanks to the uber crazy fans and garuds.." she chuckled a bit.  

Yorumishi

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:26 pm
"I am not french and it is nice to meet to"he smiled.He looked into her beautiful blue eyes and smiled agin."Im also trying out for it" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:02 pm
"O-Oh forgive me..I'm sorry" she said adn flsuhed with embaressment. "Hey I'm on my way to check out the slope..do you want to come with?" she asked him softly. Grabbing her bored he could see that it was a flamign cross on the top but a canadian flag on the bottom.

Yorumishi

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 pm
"Sure"he said looking at her board.As he followed her he looked at her behind and he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:28 pm
She was cute and her clothign was tight, able to see her curves and breasts a bit. Humming she pulled her goggles down and adjusted her hat. 'Mm..this will be very fun.." she said as she palced her bored down and got on. Clicking her boots in she took off down the hill and crie dout. 'Yaaahoo!!"  

Yorumishi

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 am
He soon followed he and was caching up with her.He was toe to toe with her and he said"Meet you at the bottom".He zoomed by her and was almost to the finnish line.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:38 pm
Blinking she gave a smirk. 'Dun think so Love" she called ot him as she went off a jump, she spund around and twisted as she looked at him and winked. After she landed and was a few meters ahead of him. 'I may be a rookie but I'm a pro at tricks" she said, so clsoe to teh finish line.  

Yorumishi

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:25 pm
He looked at her sexy curves moving down the hill in front of him and he lost his concentration.He swerved all over the hill and finnaly crashed in the soft snow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:32 pm
Seeng him crash after she looked back she skidded on her side of the borad ot stop, she looked backadn waited for him. 'Are you alright? 'shea sked and took erh bored off adn ran up to him. Close she held him upand smiled. 'Wow what a beating...come on...let's both cross it.." she said and used her one leg to kick off the snow to help him manuver down to the finish line. "Imust say your awsome.." she whispred and giggled.

Yorumishi

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:18 pm
He smiled and walked with her.He was fine he just wanted to be held by her so her cheast was touching him.He smiled agin and walked across the finnish line.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff