Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

__-Card Captors-__

ToC and Plot
Character Types
The Cards
The Rules
Accepted Characters
News

Sakura Kinamoto was originally an ordinary girl like a lot of people are. But like you are probably suspecting she had a life changing event. It all started when she accidentally opened a book that held the 53 Clow cards made by Clow Reed himself. When she opened it the cards were scattered a crossed her poor town. With the help of Keroberos the guardian of the book, the other guardian Yue, her friends some human and some with magic powers of their own, she was able to successfully recapture all of the cards once more and make them her own.
Through out her life she keep safe watch over the cards.
But like all life it had to come to an end. When her life ended the cards were once again sealed in the book with the guardians to watch over them till another Card Captor like Sakura came along to wield them.
But as time passed her house was torn down and when the workers found it they took it to the museum curator who found out that is was over a millennia years old. And they kept it on display for the world to see.
But as usually human greed took over and people began stealing it. They stole it from the museum took it a crossed continents. The book passed from many hands as the years went by due to the human sins of greed and deception.
Now in our time in the year 2009. The book has made its way to Mayville, Colorado.
But as the book was being transported the seal was broken and all the 53 cards were scattered a crossed the town. It would seem that history is repeating it self. But who can help Keroberos capture all the cards this time?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:42 pm
Character Types
Written by Lizziex68, edited by myself

To be apart of this Rp you can be on of these three character shots.
*1. Chosen Card Captors by Kero. 4/4
These people will be selected by Kero to help him find and capture all the cards.
Please note that at the end there will be only one official Master of the Cards who will control all the cards.
Once chosen to be a Card Captor that person will be granted a Key. This key will be what helps you to capture the cards. This key can be hidden in any fashion the Card Capture chooses. Whether it’s a necklace, bracelet, or earring. And the keys aren’t activated till a certain incantation is said. And please be creative.
Also All Card Captors are new to this! So remember using cards or capturing cards will drain your energy fast but as you continue on trying to get the cards you will get stronger and not get as weak as quickly.
Also if you choose to be a Card Captor you will have one Card to start out with. You can find the card, it find you, or Capture it with out help if your creative enough.
There is no duplicates on cards. So better come quick to get your favorite card to start out with. Cause other wise someone else will start out with it. And THERE IS NO STEAL OTHER PEOPLES CARDS DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR!?
Also no person has a mystical power or anything like that the only thing allowed is Dream premonitions and the ability to sense things.
And you are able to team up with some one to get a card but who ever makes the card vulnerable to being captured gets it. And if you get into a fight about it I will decide and that’s final.

[imgleft]URL[/imgleft]
[color=orange][size=18][b]Things that my doctor knows[/b][/size][/color]
[b]My parents named me[/b] first middle last
[b]But I like[/b] nicknames [b]better[/b]
[b]In my pants Imma[/b] gender
[b]And I love to chase after[/b] gender
[b]Meaning I’m[/b] sexuality
[b]My birthday is[/b] month and day [b]and I’m[/b] age (14-21)
[b]Run your fingers through my[/b] color [b]hair[/b]
[b]They’re almost hypnotic, my[/b] color [b]eyes[/b]
[b]I am[/b] height
[b]I only weigh[/b] weight

[color=orange][size=18][b]Things my friends know[/b][/size][/color]

[b]I love[/b] favorite things
[b]And I despise[/b] least favorite things
[b]My occupation is[/b] student or job
[b]You’d never suspect this but[/b]personality, 4-5 sentences
[b]Listen to my story[/b] biography, 4-5 sentences I don’t want everyone to be emo/abused/whatever originality is nice
[b]Don’t tell, but I have a crush on[/b] optional, PM if it changes
[b]Feed me these and I’ll love you[/b] favorite foods
[b]Feed me these and they go in the trash[/b] least favorite foods
[b]I like to[/b] hobbies
[b]Oh, I forgot to tell you that[/b] extra info[/align]

[color=orange][size=18][b]Things only I need to know[/b][/size][/color]
[b]The key to my heart[/b] description of your key/staff
[b]My first weapon was[/b] your first card (Check to see which ones are taken)
[b]The voice in my head is called[/b] username

*2. A Magic Wielder. [0/3]
A Magic Wielder uses its own magic that is derived from Eastern and Western magic not from the Clow cards. These people use scrolls or other ways to summon magic and help them in any means necessary but don’t go over board. Try and make it seem possible. To summon your magic you will need incantations and please be creative!
Now with magic users they tend to be highly skilled in martial arts for they need some way of disciplining themselves in an organized manner. An often martial arts and magic are intertwined in their way of fighting.
Now magic is tiring on the mind and the body so please keep this in mind.
Magic Wielders do not collect cards! But they are allowed to help! If they are the ones who weaken the card making it vulnerable to being captured then the card may choose to go with the Magic Wielder and let him or her be its master.
Magic Wielders either are living in the city from the beginning or are summoned to the town due to the power of the cards. You will either be just starting out with magic or already good at it and have practiced with it before hand.

[imgleft]url[/imgleft]
[b]I am[/b] height

[b]Listen to my story[/b] biography, 4-5 sentences I don’t want everyone to be emo/abused/whatever originality is nice
[b]I like to[/b] hobbies

[b]A little thing called Magic[/b] your magic/power

The last choice is to be a normal human.

*3. Normal Human! [0/sideways 8]
This person will have no magical abilities but will be the best friend of the Card Captor or Magic Wielder.
They can also be a helper to an older more experienced Magic Wielder. I mean we all need help sometimes.

[imgleft]url[/imgleft]
[b]I am[/b] height

[b]I like to[/b] hobbies

[b]My deepest darkest secret[/b]

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:44 pm
_THE CARDS_

1 The Arrow (矢)- Taken
2 The Big (大)
3 The Bubbles (泡)
4 The Change (替)
5 The Cloud (雲)
6 The Create (創)-Taken
7 The Dark (闇)
8 The Dash (駆)-Taken
9 The Dream (夢)
10 The Earthy (地)
11 The Erase (消)
12 The Fight (闘)
13 The Firey (火)- TAKEN
14 The Float (浮)
15 The Flower (花)
16 The Fly (翔)
17 The Freeze (凍)
18 The Glow (灯)
19 The Hope (希望)
20 The Illusion (幻)
21 The Jump (跳)
22 The Libra (秤)
23 The Light (光)
24 The Little (小)
25 The Lock (錠)
26 The Loop (輪)
27 The Maze (迷)
28 The Mirror (鏡)
29 The Mist (霧)
30 The Move (移)
33 The Power (力)
34 The Rain (雨)
35 The Return (戻)
36 The Sand (砂)
37 The Shadow (影)
38 The Shield (盾)
39 The Shot (撃)
40 The Silent (静)
41 The Sleep (眠)
42 The Snow (雪)
43 The Song (歌)
44 The Storm (嵐)
45 The Sweet (甘)
46 The Sword (剣)
47 The Through (抜)
48 The Thunder (雷)
49 The Time (時)
50 The Twin (双)
51 The Voice (声)
52 The Watery (水)
53 The Wave (波)
54 The Windy (風)
55 The Wood (樹)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 pm
•I am the leader of this Rp, so obey me!
•Also, listen to Lizziex68, she helped make this RP possible
•If you cause any trouble and break the rules, I will kick you out without exception.
•I want you to send all profiles to me
•Do not cyber.
•Fighting is fine, but do not god mod whilst engaging in combat. If you do this, I will throw you out of the RP.
•To prove that you have read and understood my rules, I ask you to title your applications 'Peace, Love, and Baby Duckies' for females, and 'Paper Towns' for males.
•Please use anime pictures  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:12 pm
User Image
Things that my doctor knows
My parents named me Noelle Marie Anon
But I like Marie or Mars Bar better
In my pants Imma female
And I love to chase after boys
Meaning I’m straight
My birthday is June the 27th and I’m 16
Run your fingers through my green hair
They’re almost hypnotic, my hazel eyes
I am 5'6"
I only weigh 101 lbs

Things my friends know

I love I love books. Fantasy and Science Fiction especially. I also love to illustrate such books. I've drawn spaceships and engines in my notebook for five years, winged horses and fairies even longer. I LOVE chocolate. I only have it occasionally though. I also love amusement parks, but the nearest one to town is an hour away.
And I despise SPINACH! Ugh! Collard greens are great, but SPINACH? UGH. History textbooks, BORING. Strict teachers that don't allow chewing gum in class, HORRID. Clingy girls are pretty bad too, hopefully my boyfriend won't have to deal with those.
My occupation is Student, but I have a parttime job at a barista at the local coffee shop
You’d never suspect this butI'm a bit scared of being hurt, so I don't talk to that many people. But my boyfriend and I have been together a year, and I've been happy. I trust him with my life, and I love him. I love my family, although sometimes they get on my nerves. I try not to be cynical, but it's kinda hard not to be sometimes.
Listen to my story I was born to Alice Elizabeth Dangel and Daric Scott Anon. For five glorious years I was an only child. I went to all the good amusement parks south of the Mason-Dixie Line, and lived in the fabulous Atlanta suburbs. When I was five though, right before my birthday, my mom announced she was pregnant. I was five, ecstatic, and excited. When the two hellraisers were born, that all changed. We moved after that to Mayville, Colorado.
Allison Elaine Anon, and Corwin Fletcher Anon. The twin horrors. Alli grew up fine, but when in the presence of Cory, she became a gargantuan piece of hell. She wrote wonderful stories, and he wrote on the walls. When they started going to school I had to walk them there. Mom doesn't trust buses. I had to wake up TWO hours early, to make them breakfast, make sure they were ready, and get them to school, so I wouldn't be late. When I reached High School I began secretly putting them on the school bus. Sweet Freedom! No more extra miles. I celebrated by indulging my sweet tooth, and buying myself new paints. I manage to get away from my family whenever my boyfriend takes me on a date or has a concert.
Don’t tell, but I have a crush on Daniel heart
Feed me these and I’ll love you anything southern
Feed me these and they go in the trash mexican
I like to paint and sing
Oh, I forgot to tell you that I have a pet dog, a mutt named El Chupacabra (My uncle gave him to me) and I love him to death. Also, my parents bought my uncle's jeep for me a few months ago.

Things only I need to know
The key to my heart A light green key with a rosebud on the end, it grows into a long staff with a blooming rose on the top. I wear the key on a keychain with my housekey and car key.
My first weapon was the Dash
The voice in my head is called Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

User Image
My parents named me Nikko David Miori
But I like Neko better
In my pants Imma Guy
And I love to chase after girls and guys
Meaning I’m Bi
My birthday is February 6th and I’m 16
Run your fingers through my Greenish Blonde hair
They’re almost hypnotic, my green eyes
I am 5 foot 11 inches
I only weigh 180 pounds.

Things my friends know

I love Drawing and writing.
And I despise Annoying things and uncreative people.
My occupation is Currently a student, but works part-time as a Baristo.((Coffee Shop worker))
You’d never suspect this but Nikko is a very creative person. He is currently working on a book that he hopes to get published very soon. Nikko is also a vegetarian. He will not eat meat. He finds it slightly barbaric to chew on flesh.
Listen to my story Nikko was born in a small town. There was nothing special bout him or the town, he was just born. When he entered Middle school, he discovered that books were the best thing to him. THey provided an escape, show amazing things that noone could ever do. That is when he started working on his book. It is almost complete, just a little more to finish.
Don’t tell, but I have a crush on shh....its a secret.
Feed me these and I’ll love you Any type of vegtebale
Feed me these and they go in the trash Meat
I like to WRite, Read, Listen to music, and work at the Coffee Shop.
Oh, I forgot to tell you that even though Nikko works at a coffee shop, he prefers tea.

The key to my heart the key itself appears as a black cat collar with a bell around his neck. When Activated the collar falls and becomes a black cane with a Bell attached to the end.
My first weapon was The Create
The voice in my head is called Armed With A Tuba

User Image
My parents named me Daniel Jc Carter.
But I like none unless my girlfriend makes one for me better
In my pants Imma Male
And I love to chase after Females
Meaning I’m straight
My birthday is Febuary 16and I’m 16 (14-21)
Run your fingers through my dark read hair
They’re almost hypnotic, my brown eyes
I am 6 feet.
I only weigh 175

Things my friends know

I love my girlfriend, archery, books, gum, and quiet places.
And I despise really crowded rooms. Girls that wont shut up about pointless things, and scams.
My occupation is Student. But I teach little kids archery at a daycare.
You’d never suspect this but I tend to be really quiet around people who don’t know me and they think I’m rude and mean but once you get to know me I can be the nicest person you’ll ever meet. And I have a big fear of water. Please don’t tell anyone. Only people in my family know. I haven’t even told my girlfriend yet. I’m slightly afraid she’ll think less of me if she knows and I love her to much to run the risk of losing her to a fear.
Listen to my story I was born in in Mayville Colorado with my 5 older brothers. I’m the youngest of all of them. My brothers, mom and dad and I all live in one house at the moment in the heart of Mayville. They tend to leave me alone cause I’m so quiet and cause I’m only interested in archery and not the other sports. I like to just walk around at times analyzing the world around me. What annoys my brothers the most is that they cant seem to be able to sneak up on me. I always know when they come into my room. The only person who can sneak up on me is my girlfriend.
Don’t tell, but I have a crush on Marie
Feed me these and I’ll love you gum and anything sweet or easy to eat on the go and that can fit into my pocket.
Feed me these and they go in the trash overly complicated or extravagant things to eat.
I like to do archery and listen to the wind outside while chewing gum and not thinking about anything in particular.
Oh, I forgot to tell you that none

The key to my heart My key is the black braclet with a golden ring on it at the center that I have on my wrists where ever I go. It tranforms into a staff with a gold ring at the top.
My first weapon was Arrow(Check to see which ones are taken)
The voice in my head is called Lizziex68

User Image
My parents named me Akihiko Yamagishi
But I like Aki better
In my pants Imma female
And I love to chase after boys
Meaning I’m straight
My birthday is May 1st and I’m 16
Run your fingers through my chocolate hair
They’re almost hypnotic, my violet eyes
I am 5'2"
I only weigh 90 lbs.

Things my friends know

I love dancing, music, baking, fitness, and video games.
And I despise perverts.
My occupation is a street performer.
You’d never suspect this butI have a real weak spot for little kids and animals, so I'm very mothering. At the same time, I don't like letting people get close to me, because someone always gets hurt. I enjoy being around people though and usually crave being the center of attention. I really want a prince in shining armor to come rescue me.
Listen to my story, My parents run around in the circus, so for most of my childhood I was home schooled and taught to perform. Eventually my family (the entire circus) decided to send me to a private high school and now I live in the school dorms. I still perform on weekens and during the summer though, because I love it. Besides, I get some extra cash to spend on clothes and stuff.
Don’t tell, but I have a crush on Nikko-san
Feed me these and I’ll love you anything with cafenne, or anything key lime flavored.
Feed me these and they go in the trash Natto and meacrab.
I like to Breath fire, run parkour, and generally perform.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I have a massive fear of kittens, cats are fine if they're big, Tigers, Lions, Panthers, no sweat! I know how to tame those bad boys. But once it weighs less than my laptop, thats scary.

The key to my heart is my favorite dagger, it's got a funny pink hue to it, and when it's released, it turns into a rapier.
My first weapon was the firey, Fifi's actually really useful during shows ^_^
The voice in my head is called xXDarling-ViolettaXx

User Image

My parents named me Yashie Riiko Kira
But I like Ri-Ri or Yash better
In my pants Imma female
And I love to chase after guys
Meaning I’m straight
My birthday is August 17 and I’m 15
Run your fingers through my light brown hair with red tints hair
They’re almost hypnotic, my dark blue eyes
I am 5'2"
I only weigh 109 pounds

Things my friends know

I love flowers and gardening. I like singing, but unfortunately I have only an okay voice. I love going to Broadway musicals and wish to become a singer one day. My favorite treat is strawberries; they're like a weakness.
And I despise lies; I've never been good at lying and don't like being deceived. I don't like rude people or those that have a hobby of making fun of others. I also hate vanilla desserts, unless it's ice cream.
My occupation is just a student. Training leaves no time for work.
You’d never suspect this but although I seem quiet, once you become my friend you'll realize I'm quite the opposite. I am determined to know as much as possible, so people sometimes call me annoying. I'm protective of the people and things important to me, but the only time you can really see it is when you read my journals. Oddly, I love everything about school.
Listen to my story I was sent to my aunt one time for vacation. She showed me the magic that has been passed down, which made me fearful of what would happen if evil people have it. When I returned the next summer, I started to ignore others and just practice magic and martial arts. Magic became my top priority and still is.
Don’t tell, but I have a crush on no one yet. I'm not interested in stupid love games.
Feed me these and I’ll love you I love strawberries and potatoes! They're about the only healthy things I love. The rest of my favorite foods are junk food, like chips and burgers. I have a liking for bitter coffee.
Feed me these and they go in the trash I hate tomatoes. Don't you dare give me anything with tomatoes. I also don't like spicy food.
I like to read, practice magic, be left alone, garden, study, and sing.
Oh, I forgot to tell you that I'm afraid of falling in love, so I don't usually hang out with guys. It seems silly, but it's true.

A little thing called Magic My blue and green butterfly necklace turns into a mallet with butterfly engravings. As you can tell by the necklace, my strongest controls have always been over wind and earth.
The voice in my head is called sosnoel

User Image
My parents named me Mark Kayne Trenton
But I like Mark better
In my pants Imma Boy
And I love to chase after Girls
Meaning I’m Straight
My birthday is November 26 and I’m 19
Run your fingers through my white hair
They’re almost hypnotic, my hazel eyes
I am 5"8
I only weigh 126 Pounds

Things my friends know

I love birds, the color white, the sky, clouds.
And I despise Fire, harsh weather, small spaces, coffee
My occupation is Student
You’d never suspect this but I'm quiet and don't like to talk much. I usually like to be alone. I usually help anyone in need, even villains. I'm also sky around girls.
Listen to my story I came from heaven after training in light magic from scrolls and Ice magic from certain ingredients. Learning very disciplined material arts as taught me to always be prepared for a lot of things like meeting card wielders. After descending from heaven I've his my wings with a certain spell to be able to fit in a normal school. My mother and father were trained to do the same thing, so it was natural to pass it down.
Don’t tell, but I have a crush on no one yet
Feed me these and I’ll love you French toast, chocolate, straw berries.
Feed me these and they go in the trash Beans, raisins, Carrots
I like to grow plants, draw, fly
Oh, I forgot to tell you that I'm looking for a special someone

A little thing called Magic Being able to smite others and heal wounds with scrolls. Summon Ice with specific ingredients.
The voice in my head is called ThoraStef  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:24 pm
The News

Kero-chan will be played by Lizziex68!  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:11 pm
A good sister lets her siblings ride the bus if they want, a good daughter agrees to pack lunch for said siblings when her mother has a headache. A half-brained mother sees her daughters 100.6 temperature as a sign she needs to stay home. Marie was in a bad mood that morning. Her stomach was rejecting the little breakfast she had, her head was pounding as if the seven dwarves were trying to mine it, and she had to sit through Ms. Steadman's class.
Of course, her friend kept saying, 'Hey, I survived it! Why can't you?'
Because. I like being respected and treated like I am a junior in high school and not a kindergartener.
"You look bad," one of her other friends, Allison, commented.
"Thanks for noticing." she murmured, slumping into a desk beside Alli and burying her head in her arms.
It wasn't just the fever, she kept having dreams that awoke her multiple times in the night... actually, that probably caused her fever because of the lack of sleep it gave.
She cursed the yellow thing in her dream. She even used real swear words.
How sweet.
And then she went back to complaining mentally about Ms. Steadman's class, And near failing because I do all the work right... but in pen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:24 am
When Mrs. Stead man broke them into groups Daniel went over to Marie and nealt beside her as he slowly chewed his gum and took out his pack. "want some? it may make you feel better..."  

Lizziex68

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:30 am
Marie smiled gently, taking one, "Thanks Danny," she said, slipping it into her mouth. "Rebelling against Ms. Steadman feels good," she said, chewing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:38 am
Daniel nodded leaning against her desk while still sitting on the floor as he chewed his gum. "I guess it is fun. though probably not as fun when you have a fever. he said looking at marie.

Kero was slowly floating through the city.
"oh dear. what am I going to do. I cant find all the cards my self. oh dear!"  

Lizziex68

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:40 am
She glanced away, "Mom wouldn't listen..." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:44 am
Daniel looked at her softly "are you sure your going to be alright? I can always take you to the nurse....."

Kero continued to fly around trying to figure out what do and wishing that Sakura was still alive.  

Lizziex68

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:46 am
"I'll be fine," she nodded, sitting up and giving him a smile to reassure him. "Let's get to work, you know how Miss Steadman gets,"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:49 am
Daniel sighed still worried about her. but got to work like she asked.

Kero floated to the school grounds and sat on a tree branch. "why me.......how can I possibly hope to find all the cards."  

Lizziex68

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:52 am
Marie did a little bit of work, then went back to sleep. She started to dream again. The yellow thing was floating in front of her, saying something. She couldn't hear it though. Suddenly, something floated in front of her, a small key...
She woke up suddenly to Ms. Steadman's voice.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff