Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:47 pm
to those users who have the Experimetal mirv, i hope that everyone has it, if not, go to youtube and tipe Fallout 3 Experimetal Mirv if that doesent work u can talk to me so i can send the link, here we can talk about your creative ways to kill people in fallout 3 lol please post  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:50 pm
If being chased shoot straight up and keep running your enemies will exlose into fibers of nothingness as the bombs fall on your position  

KaiserSoul

KaiserSoul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:53 pm
explode*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:59 pm
I haven't shot it yet lolz saving nukes  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:32 pm
I never use the MIRV, since I consider it to be a novelty gun. Lets face it, unless you have some kind of crazy glitch where every single Behemoth in the games spawns really close to you, you will never need that much firepower.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:28 am
well thats tru, i have like 67 mini nukes alrwady so, its boom boom time lol, i once killed myself on the tempenny tower and it lasta like 15 seconds while the guy is flying lol  

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:29 am
the bad thing about the MIRV is the nukes, cause it uses 8 nukes per round soo thats a bad thing, and for each nuke that u find u will have to waist like 2 hours of gameplay, that is hard to find u know  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 am
C4r1st1an
the bad thing about the MIRV is the nukes, cause it uses 8 nukes per round soo thats a bad thing, and for each nuke that u find u will have to waist like 2 hours of gameplay, that is hard to find u know

Yeah, that's a lot of nukes, but theoretically, there are now an infinite amount of mini-nukes, since you can find them on dead Super Mutant Overlords. I usually only get 1 for every 10 I kill, but it beats running around looking for them.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:22 am
omg ur lucky but i dont have the broken steel  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:21 am
I like going on to the cliff behind evergreen and firing it to level evergreen mills ... and other raider camps then I shoot the ground and watch myself fly over the wasteland, so i can respawn with all my nukes cool  

Blades Of Null

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:52 pm
I'm saving nukes for when I do use it, and I only use it when I have a save and feel like messing around.

@ Haratio - Doesn't Flak and Shrapnel have an unlimited supply too, you just have to pay for them and wait for them to restore.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:26 pm
xTashi
@ Haratio - Doesn't Flak and Shrapnel have an unlimited supply too, you just have to pay for them and wait for them to restore.

I don't think so. They were in the original version of the game, and according to several sources, there were something like 75 mini nukes in the Capital Wasteland. I think they were only supposed to have a certain number. At least I think that's how it goes.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:10 pm
cool, well idk, thats a nice one  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 pm
Haratio TaFotter
xTashi

I don't think so. They were in the original version of the game, and according to several sources, there were something like 75 mini nukes in the Capital Wasteland. I think they were only supposed to have a certain number. At least I think that's how it goes.

Actually yeah, their store does restock with it. But they only have one every 72 hours or so.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:51 am
72 hours i know that in the game is fast but its a waist of time doing nothing else so....  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff