^_^ Hello guild members. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 am
Sorry for not being on for so long. I've been busy with lots of things, and there really is no one else that seems to want to step up and take my place, and so I'm sorry if this little old commonplace of joy is just collecting dust, but I'll try my best to revive this guild. ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:43 pm
hah hah it's alright XD Some people have been posting...but they kinda stopped recently sweatdrop and it looked like there were new members....but they don't come very often sweatdrop and my friend and I have been...spamming heh heh sweatdrop my apologies, but I guess it wouldn't matter because no one else goes on anymore...  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:26 pm
that's fine. ^^ hmm. i've accept ALOT of friend requests; but 99.9% of them don't post on the fourms. o__O

i think i should pm them about it. but... if only i rmemebered the new members... o__O  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 pm
Hmmmm.. :] We're not spamming Gummy.. We're polluting! D:

Well, we need to do something to get these new members WANTING to post with us! D:

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:54 pm
AutumnsRain
that's fine. ^^ hmm. i've accept ALOT of friend requests; but 99.9% of them don't post on the fourms. o__O

i think i should pm them about it. but... if only i rmemebered the new members... o__O

hah hah or you could just check who has not posted yet, or has only posted like once or a few times>.<;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:56 pm
o0dle

Well, we need to do something to get these new members WANTING to post with us! D:

hahahah alright, she's been polluting the threads sweatdrop hah hah..
hhmmm...what can we do though?

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

secrt_azn_man

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:32 pm
Was this guild really that active before? Hmmm.... I wonder what happened? Strange isn't?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 pm
we can always try promoting events and activities, but I don't have time to do that right now.  

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:45 pm
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain

hah hah or you could just check who has not posted yet, or has only posted like once or a few times>.<;;

but that sounds like worrk. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 pm
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain

but that sounds like worrk. xD

LoLz but there are only 10 pages of members XD  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

justinetsab

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:06 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle

What?! Thought we were in this together! Pfft, selling me out just like that!

Hmm. Well, since our 'leader' doesn't have the time @ the moment, just us regular members/posters could help. Like having little giveaways or what not. Something like that ahahaa. X] Idk.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:14 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

Hmm. Well, since our 'leader' doesn't have the time @ the moment, just us regular members/posters could help. Like having little giveaways or what not. Something like that ahahaa. X] Idk.

LoLz sorry sweatdrop hah hah but I'M spamming, you're polluting. See? hah hah Sorry, we are in this together XD I was just playing with you biggrin
hmm...but how are the other members going to know about it? We're gonna have to message them first XP

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

justinetsab

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:17 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

LoLz sorry sweatdrop hah hah but I'M spamming, you're polluting. See? hah hah Sorry, we are in this together XD I was just playing with you biggrin
hmm...but how are the other members going to know about it? We're gonna have to message them first XP

Pfft if you say so.. I don't think i could ever trust Gummy again, though!

Ahh that's true.. Well, a few of us could volunteer and split up the list of members and send them a message/comment to invite them to post for events or whatever. D:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:24 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

Ahh that's true.. Well, a few of us could volunteer and split up the list of members and send them a message/comment to invite them to post for events or whatever. D:

Oh, what? gonk I'm sorry sorry sorry sweatdrop
hmm..we could do that I guess sweatdrop or we could just tell them to come back here XD

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

justinetsab

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:50 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

Oh, what? gonk I'm sorry sorry sorry sweatdrop
hmm..we could do that I guess sweatdrop or we could just tell them to come back here XD

Ahahaaa. Well, Gummy owes me then! ;]

Well, that will do, too. Same thing ahhahaa.

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff