Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:40 pm
YEAH HERE U CAN PUT UR PERKS AND IF U LIKE 2 U CAN SAY HOW DID U GOT IT OR GET HELP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 am
I know this is off topic, but I would have liked to make a perk called assassin, for level 12.

add 2 to agility, ten to sneak, and ten to melee weapons when you are in a poorly lit area. (Includes outside at night)  

legendary thiefLawli

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:41 am
no dude its ok u can talk of anything... i want to buy broke steel, i need it lol, i am right now on level 19 to 20 and idk i want more lol, but i dont have a f$#% credit card or my father doesnt want to buy that or those pre-paid cards that doesnt work.. so basicly i am F***  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:32 am
I would say my favorite perk, i.e. the one I found to be most useful, was the Scrounger perk. I never really thought about it before, but all that extra ammo comes in handy. I would have liked more defense minded perks, since I play defensively by nature.

Also, a perk I thought up was Gauss Technician, so you could use pretty much any energy weapon to repair the Gauss rifle. It was an amazing gun, but the fact that you could only fix it at stores kinda killed it for me.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:06 pm
Favorite perk is the one where your footsteps no long take account to sneaking.
Makes life a lot easier.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:20 pm
i loved the loody mess perk it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside whenever kill something in vats xd  

Blades Of Null

dinosaurman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:36 pm
definatly the strong back perk. i carry arounf so much stuff i feel like i need but i will probably never use.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:10 pm
Mysterious stranger. Dude has saved my life so many times.

Or NERD RAGE! (Edit: That's actually what it's called surprised )  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:34 am
i used to have mistrious stranger but it only apppeared like 3 to 4 times on my gameplay  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:19 pm
bloody mess definately  

Lord Kuro Hatsune

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:21 pm
C4r1st1an
i used to have mistrious stranger but it only apppeared like 3 to 4 times on my gameplay

He only pops up when you V.A.T.S. someone, and even then not too often.

But he's always there when I need him. (That one time that a super mutant brute had his sledge raised above his head, I had very little health left, and not enough time to pull out my pip boy and stim it up? He appeared.)

And all the times that I want him. (That one time I got surrounded by giant ants and decided to spread the love? [V.A.T.S. each of them once] he appeared and finished up for me.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:38 am
that guy is a b***h to me. He never helps me. b*****d -.- Tag! help's alot too. Sniper. helps. Commando. Helps alittle. I dont have broken steel so i dont know all the perk's. Gun nut can help to if you know how to use it. Ninja help's. Theif help's if you need to lock pick  

captin albert wesker

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:35 am
i know that misterious stranger only works in vats but i always use vats, i have the grim reaper perk so its nasty killing time lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:08 am
I have mostly VATS related perks. Not that im a bad shot, but i think since its already a huge RPG I would rather let my character do the work like most other RPG games. Just seems more fun to me. Also i cant change the sensitivity to my preferred level D:
I wish there was a perk that let you repair like any small gun with any other small gun, any melee with any melee etc...
Then i would rank up i repair and weapon skills, and say goodbye to every living creature in my way : D  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:19 am
Mournful Maniac
I have mostly VATS related perks. Not that im a bad shot, but i think since its already a huge RPG I would rather let my character do the work like most other RPG games. Just seems more fun to me. Also i cant change the sensitivity to my preferred level D:
I wish there was a perk that let you repair like any small gun with any other small gun, any melee with any melee etc...
Then i would rank up i repair and weapon skills, and say goodbye to every living creature in my way : D

You could fix a knive with a baseball bat?  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff