Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Big Damn Heroes - Story of Celestia{Sci-Fi} ACCEPTING 2 MORE Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:43 am
BIG DAMN HEROES

User Image

The Story of Celestia and her crew.

An Otulissa and Virgil collab

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:26 pm
"Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?" ~~ "Big damn heroes, sir." ~~ "Ain't we just?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First, start off with a spaceship. This spaceship isn't really anything special, beyond being picked out of a junkyard and being repaired by a pair of siblings. But it flew, eventually. That was all that really mattered, beyond staying together long enough to make it to the next station. At the end of the day, if the ship was in the air, then who's to say the day was a failure?

Next...the two siblings, now that's what comes next. Originally just a pair of earthling mechanics doing odd jobs, they found the spaceship in a pile of junk, just waiting for it to live again. They took it as their pet project for the next long while, in between all the other odd mechanical jobs they got. They had gotten lucky, with Valkyrie-class engine block that will last forever if you treat it right. Within the year, they had their previously-condemned junk heap of a spaceship was space-worthy and ready to go. Christened the Celestia, for Oliver and Felicity, this was the adventure of a lifetime.

But a ship doesn't totally run on its own. A two-person crew is okay, but it doesn't really lend itself to be efficient, or even a good idea for longer rides. That's where the rest of the crew comes in. Seven in total, the crew was picked up in pieces. The pilot here, the medic there, what was needed.

But what does the Celestia do, you might ask?

It doesn't rightly matter. Transportation of cargo, taxiing people around the 'verse, or something maybe a little shadier. When you've got not much else to do, you take what you can get, right?

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:39 pm
Rules!

>> Follow the guild rules and Gaia ToS. This is a given.
>> Virgil Lifeson and me (Otulissa) are the gods of this RP. Listen to our rules, and listen to what we tell you.
>> Be ACTIVE. I can understand if you're going away on vacation, but please let us know if you are, and for how long.
>> PM all profiles to either me or Virgil Lifeson with the title "We are the big damn heroes!"
>> Keep swearing to a minimum. I don't want bad language flooding our roleplay.
>> Romance is fine, maybe even encouraged, but I do not want anyone going too far. Kissing is fine. Any further is not.
>> Virgil Lifeson and I have the right to add any more rules if need be.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:46 pm
The Role List!

There are seven roles on board Celestia:

~the Captain (TAKEN:Virgil Lifeson) - Oliver
~the Pilot (TAKEN biggrin aku_San) - Kazuya
~the Medic (TAKEN:Rigormortis Metamorphosis) - Annabel
~the Mechanic (TAKEN:Otulissa) - Felicity
~the Chef
~the Weaponsmaster(TAKEN:Frorxest) - Jackson
~the Diplomat  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 pm
The Profile Form!

[b]Username:[/b] [this is obvious]
[b]Character:[/b] [Your character's name]
[b]Nicknames:[/b] [If any. If there's none, just write "None."]
[b]Role:[/b] [The Role; choose from the Role List above]
[b]Age:[/b] [How old is your character? Fifteen? Twenty? Ninety-nine?]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [How about a nice anime pic? ^_^]
[b]Personality:[/b] [a quick list is fine]
[b]Biography: [/b][Full sentences, if you please. Three paragraphs maximum. What was your character's childhood like? How about family life? Friends? Interests and major events and milestones?]
[b]Weapon of Choice:[/b] [What is your character's favorite weapon to use? Remember, this is futuristic sci-fi! Let your imagination run wild! You can always go for an "old-fashioned" gun or sword if you wish... But fighting may be difficult... Oh, and you can write down "No Weapon" if your character doesn't fight.]
[b]Other: [/b][Any extra information? Maybe a quirky fact or a pet... Or maybe nothing.]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:58 pm
The Profile Thread:

Click  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:16 pm
[reserved]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:11 am
[reserved]

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:24 am
Otulissa declares that...

This thread be OPEN~!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:50 pm
Jackson was in the weaponsvault fixing up his scythe. A lightbulb on the weapon was broken. "C'mon, this has gotta work!"he thought.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:55 pm
((Oh, we're starting already? XD I PMed Eikre-kun, but he hasn't responded..))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:58 pm
((I thought you two were letting the members start it off.))  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rigormortis Metamorphosis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:44 pm
[Ooc: I was waiting for some sign of it being okay to post...O.o]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 pm
((Okay, it's okay to start. ^_^ And just a note -- since the Crew is "picked up in pieces," we can start off pretending the Chef and the Diplomat has not jumped in yet. So our crew is kind of small... but we can still RP and be looking for a Chef and Diplomat.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:22 pm
Felicity happily skipped through a corridor aboard the Celestia. It was five in the morning, but that didn't matter! She was a riser-with-the-sun, an early-bird, a rooster in her own right. And she was full of energy. And good cheer.

Felicity's blue eyes shined with sheer happiness as she danced a little bit, humming an upbeat tune. She wondered, I wonder where my brother is at the moment? I really hope he's not sleeping! Seriously, it's past five a.m.!  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff