Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Guns and Hot Wimminz. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tier One OPERATOR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:18 am
You may know that I'm a bit of an amateur photographer. I ask friends to model for me basically by saying "How do you think you'd look in a bikini, with a rifle?"

Occasionally it works, to varying degrees.
User Image

User Image

User Image

Could use some work on themm...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:52 am
Pretty sweet. But isn't the alcohol thing showing kind of a bad message?

Anyway;
Girl, then rifle, then girl and rifle, then Jack Daniels and girl then cigarette. Rinse and repeat.  

OberFeldwebel

Tier One OPERATOR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:29 am
OberFeldwebel
Pretty sweet. But isn't the alcohol thing showing kind of a bad message?

Anyway;
Girl, then rifle, then girl and rifle, then Jack Daniels and girl then cigarette. Rinse and repeat.
Perhaps.

Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms. America, ******** yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:22 am
Nothing turns me off more than a girl drinking and smoking. Hell, alcohol was the reason I ended my last two relationships.  

OO23OO

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:27 am
OO23OO
Nothing turns me off more than a girl drinking and smoking. Hell, alcohol was the reason I ended my last two relationships.
I can agree with the smoking, but would the alcohol be so bad if it was used responsibly?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:31 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OO23OO
I can agree with the smoking, but would the alcohol be so bad if it was used responsibly?
The first one blew me off twice to get wasted with her friends. One night was a very big night for me and another ex-girlfriend of mine that I wanted to make new memories over. The other one had me drive her to the location where she was going to drink. I have no problem dating anyone who drinks as long as I'm not a part of it, she made me a part of her drinking. Both were under 21.  

OO23OO

Tier One OPERATOR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:56 am
OO23OO
Don't mind either unless they're dependencies. I've had enough problems with alcoholism to be dating someone who is on the way to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:07 pm
OO23OO
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OO23OO
The first one blew me off twice to get wasted with her friends. One night was a very big night for me and another ex-girlfriend of mine that I wanted to make new memories over. The other one had me drive her to the location where she was going to drink. I have no problem dating anyone who drinks as long as I'm not a part of it, she made me a part of her drinking. Both were under 21.
Well that sounds pretty irresponsible. =(  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OO23OO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:24 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OO23OO
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OO23OO
Meh, I should know by now that just about all women are totally ******** insane.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:56 am
OO23OO
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OO23OO
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OO23OO
Meh, I should know by now that just about all women are totally ******** insane.
Basically, yes.  

Tier One OPERATOR

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:01 am
Horrified Survivor
OO23OO
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OO23OO
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OO23OO
Basically, yes.
The trick is finding a kind of insane you can deal with.

Also, RIFLE ENVYYYYYYY.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 am
Fresnel
Horrified Survivor
OO23OO
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OO23OO
Basically, yes.

Also, RIFLE ENVYYYYYYY.
Yeah, I know, it's kinda hard.

Once I get a good ratchet/torque wrench, I'm mounting a 20" fluted YHM barrel. ^___^  

Tier One OPERATOR

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:53 am
Horrified Survivor
Fresnel
Horrified Survivor
OO23OO
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OO23OO
Basically, yes.

Also, RIFLE ENVYYYYYYY.

Once I get a good ratchet/torque wrench, I'm mounting a 20" fluted YHM barrel. ^___^
Pimping out the barrel doesn't work so well with a full forearm covering it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:22 am
Fresnel
Horrified Survivor
Fresnel
Horrified Survivor
OO23OO
Basically, yes.

Also, RIFLE ENVYYYYYYY.

Free floating, and it's got very distinct fluting in front of the gas block.  

Tier One OPERATOR

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:06 pm
Horrified Survivor
Fresnel
Horrified Survivor
Fresnel
Horrified Survivor
OO23OO
Basically, yes.

Also, RIFLE ENVYYYYYYY.

Free floating, and it's got very distinct fluting in front of the gas block.
It's like getting a tattoo that's almost completely covered by clothes, though.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff