Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Smash Help
Do u know how to play with Mr. Game & Watch??!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is ur favorite Character? (mine are samus, marth, gigli p., and falco, new addition Mr. G&B)
  Marth
  Samus
  Roy
  Falco
  Fox
  Puff!!
  Other
View Results

magnus_the_dragon_heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:57 pm
smile Hi Im one of the best smash players in three cities, I know how to play with almost every character exept: pichu, mewtwo, ness, and Mr. G&W...I want to be good with G&W but its hard, if u have an advise it will help.

Please pm me k 3nodding thanx  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:01 pm
smash nicks:

Kill
king
Uh!? ninja  

magnus_the_dragon_heart

NkGuy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:16 pm
I know how to play with game and watch I just don't know if I'm good with him. And Ness is cool don't judge the power of the physcic nerd xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:55 pm
Just practice like with anyone else ^.^ He's actually pretty easy to control. Same basic controls too ^.^  

miname_sohma

darkangel_girl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:49 pm
beginners stare beginners  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:20 pm
I am the best in the half of me island but that doesnt compare in states(citys), anyway i know how to play with all caracters but Mr game and watch is not my tipe caracter Marth and luigi are the best one in the game.  

Imadud

Caballero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:17 pm
I'm pretty good with Mr. Game & Watch (not my best character but still good). The best tip I can give you is learn how to use his smash attacks. They are kind of slow so you might want to get the timing down but if you get it right they are powerful. Don't bother with his Down-B attack because it's basically useless and his Smash-B should be used sparringly... you'll be lucky to get a 9. His B attack comes in handy if you corner your opponent. If you'd like to attack an opponent that is on a higher platform than you then use his Air-A attack because it has a big knockback. And that's basically all there is to Mr. Game & Watch... he just takes good timing to master. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:52 pm
Caballero
I'm pretty good with Mr. Game & Watch (not my best character but still good). The best tip I can give you is learn how to use his smash attacks. They are kind of slow so you might want to get the timing down but if you get it right they are powerful. Don't bother with his Down-B attack because it's basically useless and his Smash-B should be used sparringly... you'll be lucky to get a 9. His B attack comes in handy if you corner your opponent. If you'd like to attack an opponent that is on a higher platform than you then use his Air-A attack because it has a big knockback. And that's basically all there is to Mr. Game & Watch... he just takes good timing to master. biggrin

MR. GAME & WATCH HIS B+DOWN CAN MAKE THE ATTACK WITH THE HIGHEST %!!!!

If you want proof of it here is a way to find out. (its easier with a friend)
When you use B+Down with G&W (G&W=Game & Watch) he will hold a bucket and if you picked Samus Aran as opponent then do the following:

Completely charge up Samus her cannon and shoot it toward G&W and a short moment BEFORE (not after you idiots stare ) it hits G&W push B+Down to catch the energy ball.
Do this in total 3 times till the bucket is full and that G&W is blinking, then walk with G&W toward Samus and stop about a Chars. lenght infront of Samus and push B+Down again, G&W will then through burning oil against Samus and instantly inflict 100% damage!!! (And if you try it in a small level like Final Destination you will most likely make a instant kill aswell.)

Try it, you will be surprised.

Oh and I do not know what things you can capture with the B+Down from G&W, you should find that out yourself, but that what I told you with Samus as example is the best way to show it.
(Samus her missiles do not work if I remember correctly.)

((AND YOU CAN COUNTER THAT ATTACK WITH ROY AND MARTH!!!!))  

Roy Soraxis

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:57 pm
magnus_the_dragon_heart
smash nicks:

Kill
king
Uh!? ninja

You can have nicknames but you haven't played against most in this guild so who knows are you not as good as you think...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:47 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare
Caballero

When you use B+Down with G&W (G&W=Game & Watch) he will hold a bucket and if you picked Samus Aran as opponent then do the following:

Completely charge up Samus her cannon and shoot it toward G&W and a short moment BEFORE (not after you idiots stare ) it hits G&W push B+Down to catch the energy ball.
Do this in total 3 times till the bucket is full and that G&W is blinking, then walk with G&W toward Samus and stop about a Chars. lenght infront of Samus and push B+Down again, G&W will then through burning oil against Samus and instantly inflict 100% damage!!! (And if you try it in a small level like Final Destination you will most likely make a instant kill aswell.)

Oh and I do not know what things you can capture with the B+Down from G&W, you should find that out yourself, but that what I told you with Samus as example is the best way to show it.

I agree... it is a powerful attack. But when (in a competative match) are you going to catch 3 fully charged shots then get the chance to throw it back at an opponent? Very rarely. The best you could probably get is 3 shots from Fox/Falco's blaster or 3 shots from a raygun and dish out a weak 15% damage. So there is no point in going through all that trouble to just end up missing your attack because any good Smash Bros player could easily dogde it.  

Caballero

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:03 pm
Caballero
Roy Were-ForUniMare
Caballero

I agree... it is a powerful attack. But when (in a competative match) are you going to catch 3 fully charged shots then get the chance to throw it back at an opponent? Very rarely. The best you could probably get is 3 shots from Fox/Falco's blaster or 3 shots from a raygun and dish out a weak 15% damage. So there is no point in going through all that trouble to just end up missing your attack because any good Smash Bros player could easily dogde it.

That is true, but good players can use it on moments when the opponent has less chance of dodging, like good Samus players wait with shooting their charged up attack until the right time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:40 pm
G&W is a very difficult character to play with.  

omegamustard

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:08 pm
omegamustard

Its not the easiest indeed 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:30 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare
omegamustard

Its not the easiest indeed 3nodding .
yeah, too slow. Mewtwo is ok, but I'm not good with lightweights. Ness is for me.  

sorintorak

Smash Help

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces