Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Want to post something?? Fine! Do it here!!! >O!
Practice roleplay page <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:04 pm
This page won't have any relation to the rest of the roleplay once properly started, this will be a place for character to unwind, introduce themselves and practice their roleplaying skills, as well as define their character and how they act.
heart Enjoyyyy! heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:18 pm
"Erebus sat gracefully on her large cursed throne" Light the candles in this room. "She commanded in a soft calmed tone to one of her many servants"  

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:26 pm
Salanica slowly walked into the room, eyes locked onto Erebus in the distance, her ears twitching from the cool feeling in the room. "Erebus?" She called, stepping forward quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:33 pm
"Erebus smiled pleased at the sound of Salanica's voice... She stood up of her throne to welcome her" Ah~ my dear Salanica... "Erebus placed her right hand on Salanica's left shoulder" What brings you here? "She clapped her hands twice and a chair appeared next to Erebus's throne" Have a sit...  

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:36 pm
With a grateful nod, Salanica sat on the newly summoned chair next to Erebus, admiring the dark glow the illuminated around the room. It was a certainly strange glow, but a somewhat comfort in the depths of the demons world. "It's been several months since our last meet... I grew a little curious to the lac of activity around the realms." Salanica answered her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:46 pm
"Erebus stared at Salanica's ears for a moment... She wanted to touch them" Ehem... "She woked up from her daydreaming" Well I'm glad you came for a visit. "Erebus smiled at her" No one really comes here for a visit like you do "She laughed softly" After all, Who in this world would want to come to a land full of demons? Just other demons I suppose...  

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:53 pm
"Not nessacerily!" Salanica pointed out to her with wide eyes. "The vampires have strong interest in this realm... for various reasons... They only take taste in mine with it being infested with my kind..." *she pointed to her bunny ears t prove her point. Sadly her point was true. Vampires in the worlds were quite ravenous, and often found themselves wandering the outerborders of her land, hoping to catch a naive Usagi on a night stroll.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:09 pm
"When Erebus heard the word vampire the room was filled with tension" Those creatures... "The tone in her voice was filled with hate" Haviv, do you know what are the vampires up to right now? "She loked her eyes to the darkness next to her throne"  

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

Arael Sasnunesael

Romantic Survivor

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:14 pm
Haviv stepped from the shadows behind the throne. With a light bow he said, "I am afraid not My Lady. I have many operatives keeping an eye on the their border but none of the ones I have sent in have returned. What ever it is, they don't want us to know about it." He performed a short bow again and noticed the Usagi Queen. "Lady Usagi," he said politely with a slight bow of his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:19 pm
Salanica nodded back politely to Haviv. "I'm sorry about that... I never realised you were on such bad terms... Leaving the Usagi realm has been extremly dangerous recently with such problems." Whether it be the vampires hunting them, negotiating with the werewolves or even just the lack of time to leave the throne, time had been cut short.  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:50 pm
"Erebus closed her eyes and took a moment to calm down" I might have to go myself if I want to know "Her voice was still filled with hate but now also with tension, preoccupation and anger" Those things are planning something... And I don't like it. Not one bit... "Her claws carved in to her bone made throne" I'm afraid we might need to summon the other leaders...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:53 pm
"Is that really wise erebus?" Salanica questioned, looking worried now. The other realms had stayed disconnect from each other, including their leaders. A sudden reunion could prove a rise of tension in the coarts.  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Arael Sasnunesael

Romantic Survivor

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:59 pm
"The vampires are cowards. I have yet to see any of them engage an opponent in single combat," Haviv said with disgust. "My Lady, if you are thinking of entering the Vampire's land you are not going alone. I shall ready some guards to accompany us there," he added. He motioned and out of the shadows stepped servant, clad similar to Haviv yet less elegantly. He spoke quietly with him for a moment before the servant disappeared into the shadows again. He looked at Erebus' guest and asked politely, "Would Lady Usagi like me to prepare some guards for her as well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Salanica thought about this, knowing guards may be needed, but she knew her own self defence. "Would it be too much trouble though...? It could attract attention if there are too many guards on sight."  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:17 pm
Isa dropped down from the Rafters silently in front of them*
"My my you do all talk about such interesting things" He yawned with a mocking smile  
Want to post something?? Fine! Do it here!!! >O!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games