Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Animal Lovers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all animal lovers and pet owners 

Tags: animal lovers, pets, animals, cats birds dogs fish reptile, official animal lovers guild 

Reply Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarahmooo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:31 pm
Here is where you all can introduce yourself!

Tell us a little bit about you and your pets.
If you include your birthday in your post it'll help us remember to buy you a birthday gift.

As for me, my name is Sarah, but you'll learn more about me later on.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:48 pm
I'm Meagan.
I currently own just 1 dog-Australian Shepard Lab mix. Shes 3 years old smile

I've owned:
2 cats (Tigger-Orange Tabby and Micheal-Brown/black Tabby)
2 Turtles (for like 2 days both painted we saved them cool )
and then some hampsters and some fish  

spiderman143swife

Sarahmooo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:02 pm
spiderman143swife
I'm Meagan.
I currently own just 1 dog-Australian Shepard Lab mix. Shes 3 years old smile

I've owned:
2 cats (Tigger-Orange Tabby and Micheal-Brown/black Tabby)
2 Turtles (for like 2 days both painted we saved them cool )
and then some hampsters and some fish

Aw, I love painted turtles.
Welcome to the guild (:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:19 am

Hi! My name is Nilla, I'm captain of Horror Inc.. I love animals (obviously!), I have 4 cats, 1 Russian Tortoise, 1 Guinea Pig, 4 fish tanks, and 1 toadlet.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Sarahmooo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:07 am
Vanilla eXee

Hi! My name is Nilla, I'm captain of Horror Inc.. I love animals (obviously!), I have 4 cats, 1 Russian Tortoise, 1 Guinea Pig, 4 fish tanks, and 1 toadlet.

Hi =D
Welcome to the guild ;]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:30 pm
Hello srry i cant give my name i dont give it out to people dont know in real life but if you want to know about my pets well i have a tank of fishies and two miniature Dachshund boy and girl the boys named shiloh and well we spoiled him and the girls name is Ruby and well we spoiled here a bit shiloh is about 8 years old or 9 i forgot and Ruby is about 5 or 6 i forgot again XD but there still cute of course i think all dogs are cute  

Kennytheanimallord

DogLuver4Ever

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:54 pm
hello, my name is stephenie, but i go by gizzy, dog or any thing you wanna call me^^. ilove allmusic, i dont judge. i adore michael jackson, dogs and....other animals^^. my birthday is february 14, and i currently ave 2 cats( misty a two year old grey andwhite tabby and mieko a dark grey 3 1/2 month old kitten) 2 lovebirds (baby, a sweetheart, 5 almost 6 year old yellow and blue mutation, and bella, a green a blue airhead) and a tomato clownfish^^(toby, his like a month old...i think.). i used to have a whoooole bunch more animals...but i moved crying . i had to leave behind my 7 year old border collie-Aussie mix, chickens Regie and Georgia, and like 18 other stray cats. and 4 fish lol. nice to meet you, sara, Nilla, meagan and kenny, i think ive met you somewhere before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 pm
DogLuver4Ever
hello, my name is stephenie, but i go by gizzy, dog or any thing you wanna call me^^. ilove allmusic, i dont judge. i adore michael jackson, dogs and....other animals^^. my birthday is february 14, and i currently ave 2 cats( misty a two year old grey andwhite tabby and mieko a dark grey 3 1/2 month old kitten) 2 lovebirds (baby, a sweetheart, 5 almost 6 year old yellow and blue mutation, and bella, a green a blue airhead) and a tomato clownfish^^(toby, his like a month old...i think.). i used to have a whoooole bunch more animals...but i moved crying . i had to leave behind my 7 year old border collie-Aussie mix, chickens Regie and Georgia, and like 18 other stray cats. and 4 fish lol. nice to meet you, sara, Nilla, meagan and kenny, i think ive met you somewhere before.
you know me  

Kennytheanimallord

ParrotTamer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 am
I been slackinn'
>->

Name's Aj. I is sixteen. Am your vice captaaaain.
Uh.. I has a border collie/chow/german shepherd mix doggie named Maiya, a budgie named Luna, and a cockatiel named Deku.
I'm currently obsessing over wanting to get a kitten. >->
And uh... I'm awesome. Yep.

Nownow Sarah. You shoulda introduced yourself. Tsktsk.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:40 am
My name is joanne
my brithday is may the 8th
im younger than 13 older than 10
i have 2 cats (I WUV KITTIES^^)
1 dog who doesnt get much attention but still gets attention
once my dog ruffy attacked a dove so we took the dove in a cared for it
it had a injured wing so we looked after it so razz  

CrazyXHyperXGirlXJoanne

-MaliciousMinty-

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:06 pm
Hello im welll uhmm, i guess i shouldn tell.
my birthday is dec 18 i will be 13 this year.. im young huh.? lol and i hav tew dogs Candy (german shepherd) and Lali (chihuahua) and i have a pet snake we call him snakey lol. and i have 3 birds all parakeets angelbaby, blueeyes and well killer.. he killed a bird but we just.. i don wanna get rid of him he jus has his own separate cage wit a mirror so he can sqwak at himselff,
ive owned dogs::
bear
magic
gordo
candy
brownie
princess
waht happened?
bear died at a young age because of a stupid car.! crying scream
magic was... given away and he was truey AWESOME, but he was my dads and my dad lived somewhere else so i didnt my dad did
gordo had tew be put tew sleep,
candy and brownie were mother and son and both got tooken by the dog pound,,,
princess was given away against my will i was at school and they didnt even tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cryed for lyk forever,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

birds ive owned::
just 1 tht has died tht was killed! crying
he did tricks tew! crying

i had a gueana (sorry dunno how tew spell it) pig
named joey
but my mom was a teacher he was a class pet and
wen we
moved she gave him tew another teacher crying crying

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:52 pm
hi. im pmandev. you can also call me pman, potter, or pretty much anything else. but pman and potter are the most popular. i have a bengal cat. bred with asian leopards. spots. stripes. the works. oh ya.  

pmandev

JunkieRunningDry

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:56 pm
haha hey there I'm Eli

I've owned a few animals maybe some un owned, some floating around somewhere and some just hangin from trees, but I've got about a dozen chickens a cockatiel a few goats, I had some dogs but they passed a couple years ago, and I have about 9 stray cats.. that wander around haha and a couple groundhogs that like to live n chill with me on the porch when I'm free sometimes haha, they usually chill under the porch while I'm hangin there. I like a lotta animals though

my bday's may 4 but no one needs to get me anything. ha just keep posting!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff