Reply Adult Furries Guild
Favorite kinds of music! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm
This thread is for those whom enjoy music and thus harbor a great deal of pride in their taste in music.

please list some of your favorite genres, bands, and songs and then prepare to be berated by the many hipsters whom hate those very things you love so dearly, and whom are too cool to really like real music. (which allows you to return fire)

LET THE BLOOD BATH BEGIN!!!

my favorite genres:
Punx, Crust, Hardcore, Irish pop bands like Sineade O'connor and U2, John Denver, Folk, Ethnic Folk, Post-bop Jazz, Noise, some classic rock, and rockabilly/surf.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:41 pm
Daft Punk, The Beatles, Pogo, Cut Copy, Maroon 5, Elliott Smith, Coldplay, The Who, Eight-Eight-Three, Owl City, Gorillaz, The Fat's Sabobah, Pogo, The Doors, The Posies, Rogue Wave, Snow Patrol, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Electric Light Orchestra, For Great Justice!, Matt and Kim  

F a w k s i

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:00 pm
To be honest, if it has a good rhythm/beat I'll most likely enjoy it. Though, the vocalist alone can make or ruin it for me, even if I like the rest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:17 pm
For the most part, I'm a metalhead. I prefer mostly hardcore metal and industrial, but, oddly enough, I love symphonic metal.

I also like techno. There, it goes the same way with my tastes in metal. The hardcore, rave, and speedcore.  

Davin_Nightwind

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:42 pm
I like most things that don't fit in with my demographic. I'm strange like that.

Here's just a small list of things I tend to enjoy listening to:
Classical, some medieval (depends a lot on the song and this includes modern takes on the old music), 80s , disco, 60s hippie music, some of the Eurovision music (They have some really good stuff and some really bland stuff. It varies a lot.), video game remixes, and a smattering of a bunch of random things here and there from country (Well, 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton and a Eurovision song by a German group. Haven't listened to nor cared for much else).

I can't stand techno or trance or whatever it is where the "music" is nothing but a repeating loud beat with nothing else. You darn kids and your noise! It's not music! Get off my lawn! scream

Oddly, I do like ambient things from time to time while I'm spending long hours working on something or reading. ...As said, I'm weird and don't fit in with my demographic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:58 am
im a little bit of everything but I always come back to fantasy Metal all hail bal sagoth! we are the black moon legion of lemuria!  

tikiu1221

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 pm
Mostly metal, rock, alternative, New Wave, punk, grunge, 50s-70s classic pop and rock, funk/disco, old school hip hop, electronica, eurobeat/european dance, J-rock, J-metal, J-pop, comedy  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:59 pm
Metal of all forms, Rock, Practly all forms of the thechno ish stuff, Classical, some opera, Think GTA music like 80-90s stuff.  

Singe Dragon

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:11 pm
Davin_Nightwind
For the most part, I'm a metalhead. I prefer mostly hardcore metal and industrial, but, oddly enough, I love symphonic metal.

I also like techno. There, it goes the same way with my tastes in metal. The hardcore, rave, and speedcore.

industrial is the s**t... its one thing that we kids in detroit arevery very proud of.

i cant handle alot of metal bands, i just dont like the hyper-spectacular approach to the genre. but i like alot of the grungyer styles, i like crust, grindcore, and some of the old glam bands ( i kinda consider some of them rather metal).

and techno is AWESOME!!!! i recently got into happy hardcore, but im a big fan of the noise techno. kids ripping sweet tech beats by recording scratched CDs, and drum machines set to 100 beats per second. noise is good.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:48 pm
Garek Maxwell
I like most things that don't fit in with my demographic. I'm strange like that.

so.... whats your demographic?.... other than being an anthropomorphile.

im a suburban/rual small towner that loves him some chill a** rap.  

Jungle Boots

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:01 pm
I'll stick to rock any day.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:24 pm
I will listen to anything. I have mostly rock in my list, gothic rock and alternative  

Sadinda

Isaol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:53 am
Jungle Boots

we kids in detroit

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?!? >:0 Detroitian? Detroitan? Detroiter?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:02 pm
We're the kids in America... woo!  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Singe Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:08 pm
I want to live in hamburg Germany.. Just to be a hamburger  
Adult Furries Guild