Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Manji (ACCEPTED) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sophia Fidelis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:22 pm
Name: Manji "Mauhn-jee"
Aliases/ Nicknames: NA

Physical Description: 6"1' 190, well toned, orange hair, emerald green eyes, scar over his right eye and cheek.

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: Zetsumei Denrei

Zanpaktou: User Image

Shikai Release: "Zetsumei Denrei, pass judgment and punish the wicked."

Shikai: User Image
Once released Manji's speed, power and natural abilities is doubled.
Along with this, when released Manji can call upon Zetsumei, to take form, which is a dark hooded figured with a long sctyhe that will attack no more then three times from all directions before dissipating.

Bankai: When Bankai is released Manji goes into a berserker state of mind, tripling his power, and speed. Making him destructive, merciless, and dangerous. Along with this, Manji can summon a ethereal dark shadow form dragon which drops from the sky directly on top of the target, and slams them to the ground.
Special Accessories: Kunai, Kiseru

Skills: HTH ( Hand to hand) combat, CQC ( Close quarter combat) Two handed swordsmanship.

Abilities: "Death strike" "Shadow dragon bite" ( Only when released)

Personality: Reclusive, withdrawn, but once he opens up Manji is kind, brave, and above all loyal.

Biography/History: Manji, as a child, grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. As an adolescent he showed great swordsmanship and an unbelievable amount of pride, glory and stubbornness. Often drawing his blade and picking fights within the poor village, when not fighting, the misguided ruffian stole from those on the wealthy side of town. That was until the young swordsman, tried stealing from a rich shogunate, where he was defeated and nearly killed. Yet, instead of slaying, the shogunate took him as a pupil. Serving and learning the Bushido code from his master for many years to come, until the shogunate became corrupt, and Manji was forced to slay him. After wondering the lands and fighting pointlessly, somehow Manji contracted "kessen-chu". "Kessen-chu" are tiny worms that live in a hosts body and prevents it, for the most part, of dying. That's not to say Manji can't die, the worms give their life to sew up the flesh, so minor sword and flesh wounds do little to slow the Ronin. Decapitation, missing limbs, and extreme destructive blows can still kill the host. For the most part the worms just want to survive and give no other power other then moderate regeneration.

Signature/Patented Technique: NA

Guild Status: Member

Online Schedule: Everyday.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:48 am
Please, fill out the profile completely......  

Jubei Mitsuyoshi

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:03 am
As long as all 3 sword aren't zanpakutou, you can have the swords.

Also if 2 of those swords are zanpakutou, then you will not be allowed to have the 3rd sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
Well if Jubei says its ok I'll bite on the 3 thing, Captain Dcme so far is the only man to have three swords for his zanpakuto.  

Diaku

Jubei Mitsuyoshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:55 am
Diaku
Well if Jubei says its ok I'll bite on the 3 thing, Captain Dcme so far is the only man to have three swords for his zanpakuto.

To clear things up, there are No members within this guild that carry 3 different zanpakutou at once. Manji will be allowed to carry 3 blades only if they go as follows. 1 zanpakutou, 1 wakashi, and 1 asuchi, that is all. If you choose to make 2 of those blades zanpakutou, then you can not carry a 3rd.

Demon (Dcme) carries only 1 zanpakutou, but in shikai form it becomes 3 different blades.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:13 pm
O_o

I thought dcme said in unreleased form it was separated into 3 blades. Meaning he uses santoryuu(3 sword style)  

Diaku

Sophia Fidelis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:40 pm
That's fine, no problem, in fact if it's a problem I'll change it to only one blade, but yes it was intentionally suppose to be one zanpakuto. Also, alot of the profile I can't fill out yet, if there's something I'm missing please let me know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:17 pm
You dont know what your shikai or bankai are?
Even if it isnt unlocked you need to fill it out to prevent just making stuff up as you go along.  

Diaku

Jubei Mitsuyoshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:25 pm
He has already been PM'd by me and knows what he needs to do. Until then, lay off guys.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:33 pm
Yeah I just wasn't sure if I was to make it up, or if I had to earn it and then come back to update my profile. In any case, if there's something I need to change let me know!  

Sophia Fidelis

Diaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:32 pm
Unless any other people have objections I don't see alot of problems in it.

Accepted and if your a hand to hand man there's no better squad then 7 ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:34 pm
Sounds good to me, after I finish my Zanpakuto training I'll head over there to apply, or whatever I have to do to join.  

Sophia Fidelis

Sophia Fidelis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:14 pm
So is it okay if I go ahead and create my Zanpakuto in the training grounds? I've been waiting for my profile to get approved and if I need to wait that's fine, just wondering.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:48 pm
Nah your good until stated otherwise, I just forgot to stamp it.

Make your zanpakuto, join a squad, train, become the best you can.  

Diaku

BSS Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces