Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply neko archives
neko rp summer fair Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is rping with nekos fun??
totally!
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
its ok...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
its soo dumb!(anyone who says this is.. well..grrr!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Hatake Kineko-san

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:02 am
this rp takes place at a fair. jenneko is at the front gate, trying to buy tickets. the ticket person is being unreasonable. he says tickets are $1.50 each instead of $1.00, which is what it says on the sign.. shes getting mad. and hes making fun of her ears and tail...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:06 am
jenneko grabs some tickets from his hands and runs into the fair grounds. then she buys a mask so he wont notice her  

Hatake Kineko-san

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:10 am
Akey walks up to the gate "Hi may i bye some tickets?" She asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 am
the man says, "sure theyre $1.50" jenneko yells, "dont believe him!!! he ripped me off!''  

Hatake Kineko-san

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 am
She leans over in a very flirty way "Come on please?" She says biting her lip "What about $1.00?" She asked getting more close to the guy  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:25 am
the man stutters, "umm well i guess i could give a girl like you a discount... you can have them for a dollar!" he hands her the tickets. real sulkily, jenneko walks over to Akey. "no fair!" she says  

Hatake Kineko-san

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:28 am
Hatake Kineko-san
the man stutters, "umm well i guess i could give a girl like you a discount... you can have them for a dollar!" he hands her the tickets. real sulkily, jenneko walks over to Akey. "no fair!" she says

She looks at the guy and gets back up "Thank you kind sir" She says as she hears Jenneko. She looks to her "You just need to know how to flirt! Thats all to it!" She says walking to sit down somewhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:32 am
jenneko takes off her mask. and scowls at akey. "how come he didnt tease you about ur ears?? its not fair!' jenneko goes to a stand and buys cottan candy.  

Hatake Kineko-san

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 am
Hatake Kineko-san
jenneko takes off her mask. and scowls at akey. "how come he didnt tease you about ur ears?? its not fair!' jenneko goes to a stand and buys cottan candy.

Akey fallows and poke her ears "Dont know" She says still poking her ears.
"But i do have one of my ears peirced. Maybe he likes peircings" She says while buying some cotten candy to "Why do you get a makeover" She asked eating the cotten candy. "I dont know why you would sence your very cute though." She looks at the cotten candy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 am
jenneko blushes "thanks. maybe my ears and tail are more noticable than urs.... i dunno."  

Hatake Kineko-san

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 am
mitsuki walks up to the gate with sora, raven, and yuuta and asks the man...
mitsuki: may i buy tickets for the four of us?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 am
Hatake Kineko-san
jenneko blushes "thanks. maybe my ears and tail are more noticable than urs.... i dunno."

She smiles at her "Well i bet they are but in a good way." She says "I mean its good to have your own personality! And that does mean what you look like and wear. I like your ears to be honost" She says still eating cotten candy.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Hatake Kineko-san

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:49 am
*ill be back tomorrow bye guys*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:49 am
Hatake Kineko-san
*ill be back tomorrow bye guys*

*bye bye*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Shh I Poked Chu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:47 pm
-comes from peeing on the side of the school- wat stare