Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:42 pm
It seems that in the online/virtual/fantasy world of the furry fandom, boundaries of sexuality and decency do not exist. For instance, clothes are optional. And if some furs just starts ******** in the middle of a room, no one notices, and some people watch or even want to join in. You go to any furry community or chat room and you're liable to see people screwing for all to see. Furry roleplay and story seem to show furs as being very sexually open minded.

Some might say this is just a part of roleplay, but where does this sexual promiscuity come from? And why can't there be more of it IRL? It would certainly make life easier if you could just dispense with the pleasantries and be like "Hey, let's ********". And there wouldn't be so many boundaries to casual sex.

It does seem like this goes on IRL, however, especially between gay or bi male furries. Many tales are sung of the things that go on behind closed doors at furry cons. (I have yet to see any of this stuff, then again I've never been to a furry con, just anime cons, and the worst I've seen there is making out in stairwells. If orgies go on, no one ******** invites me... crying .... not that I want to be in a gay orgy, but a straight one or lesbian one is fine...) In any case, if the stories are true it seems gay/bi furries have very little boundaries. If they see someone they want to ********, it doesn't matter if they've known them for a while or not, they just ********. It's a wonder STDs don't spread like wildfire through the fandom (or do they?)

Interestingly enough, females in the fandom aren't quite as willing to give it up. In the case of male furries, whether straight, bi, or gay, they seem to be open to random and stranger sex due to their base animal instinct to have sex with as many people as possible in order to spread their seed. This would explain the willingness to screw complete strangers in hotel rooms. Females, furry or not, have the animal instinct to choose a suitable mate because she certainly doesn't want to get knocked up by some fail of a male. Which would explain why women want to wait for a special someone to lose their virginity with (even though I keep telling them that virginity is overrated, and I should know), why women aren't willing to have as much casual sex, and sleep with strangers, whereas men will jump in bed with someone first chance they get.

I'm not saying that furry fems don't have sex drives, just that they're less willing to sleep with some stranger as males in the fandom are, especially gay or bi males. And I see this as a very sad thing. I do wish furry fems could be more sexually open irl... it certainly would give a poor straight fur like me more options to... well anyway...

And if anyone's curious to why the instant a furry fem shows up she gets attacked by guys, there's two reasons. For us few straight furs, there aren't that many unattached fems in the fandom... so it's like trying to spear a trout in the Atlantic. Plus you have all those bisexual guys who will ******** anything with two legs.. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:46 pm
*raises hand slowly and blushes* Bisexual fur that 'used to' screw anything on two legs...
Anyways, I don't really know why it doesn't work IRL for you, I don't seem to have a problem with it  

Shadow Slave Reiria

6,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:20 pm
This is getting into the territory of "all gay men are sluts" or "the only thing men want is sex". Being furry doesn't change that really... I mean, there are websites and services out there that help gay guys hook up for anonymous sex in public or private places.

Also, the idea that guys only think with their p***s never came from furries and was a long established idea. It's not true either, though there are some men that I have to wonder about...

Anyway, it's not unique to the furry fandom. Just because it's talked about or mentioned more doesn't mean it's somehow concentrated more heavily here. Believe me, it's just as strong going outside as it is inside the fandom.

Also, the same thing of men pouncing on women happens in MMOs. The minute a real woman comes along its "WNT 2 CYBER??????" This isn't new, and it's quite insulting, I would think, to the women who are on the receiving end of this. I would think most women would like a little class and romance to their cybering sessions if they were to do it, and talk like that ain't cutting it. 3nodding I know I'd like to get to know someone before doing anything with them anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:36 pm
Fursaffis
*raises hand slowly and blushes* Bisexual fur that 'used to' screw anything on two legs...
Anyways, I don't really know why it doesn't work IRL for you, I don't seem to have a problem with it

Cause I'm straight and apparently all the furs or friends I know are male....

I mean, if I was bi or gay I probably wouldn't have any problems finding people to yiff.... but I can't seem to find any fems who want to... at least not in the fandom... ninja

Garek Maxwell
This is getting into the territory of "all gay men are sluts" or "the only thing men want is sex". Being furry doesn't change that really... I mean, there are websites and services out there that help gay guys hook up for anonymous sex in public or private places.

Also, the idea that guys only think with their p***s never came from furries and was a long established idea. It's not true either, though there are some men that I have to wonder about...

Well, that's why I mentioned that the reason gay men are so "slutty" was due to base animal instincts, in other words the desire to spread your seed and so forth. And yes, many gay and bi men both inside and outside of the fandom seem slutty.

But it just seems that gay/bi men inside the fandom are more slutty than those outside of it, as all my gay/bi friends outside seem more conservative about their sexuality, but the gay/bi guys I know personally in the fandom (those I have met in person) are the type to practically hump your leg off. And you have stories of wild gay sex orgies at furry cons.

But then when you look at furry females, they're not being sluts or humping people's legs, at least not that I've noticed. It's just a bit odd and a bit depressing.

In any case it's probably due to those base instincts.. I mean, we are roleplaying and acting like animals, right? Women are selective in who they sleep with, and men sleep with anything that walks upright...

(and it would make sense that two gay male strangers would be more willing to sleep with each other... not only is it two guys with the instinct to spread seed, but there's no risk of pregnancy and stuff)...  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Isaol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:14 pm
I ******* under ******* stand your ******* point, however ******* I think ******* you're just going into the ******* wrong ******* rooms, the only ******* way that's possible is to ******* intentionally ******* go into rooms that are ******* labeled as something ******* sexual, is if you ******* wanted to.

Lol, why don't you just say girls instead of females. Treating them like some sort of alien won't get you any girls. I know plenty of girls who are furries, they don't go on chat sites because they said they get hit with volley after volley of private messages from pathetic guys. I met a friend at a furry party thing that was hosted in NYC a while back. (Nothing official) Me and her had fun and later on we hung out together. I didn't convince her to like me by acting like a kiss a** and calling her a female.

(***************************************************************************************** *************** ****** ************************************************************** *************** *********** ********* ************* ************************************************************************************************************************************ ********************************** ************************************************************** * ************************************ ******************** ******** ************************************************************* ************* ************************ ****** ************* **************** ****************** ******************************************************************* ********************************************************************** ************* *************************** *********** **************** *************) <--- Wow, that felt productive. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:36 pm
this is retarded... im sorry i have never witnessed anything like that in my life.

this thread is just another rampage of generalized observations, exaggerated circumstances and worst of all presented in a language attempting to prove it knows what its talking about.

this thread is worse than any ignorant non-fur, worse than any 4chan tard preaching the just life of a troll, worse even than any furry that would actually do anything like what is described above. This thread is ******** this thread!  

Jungle Boots

Isaol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:42 pm
Jungle Boots
this is retarded... im sorry i have never witnessed anything like that in my life.

this thread is just another rampage of generalized observations, exaggerated circumstances and worst of all presented in a language attempting to prove it knows what its talking about.

this thread is worse than any ignorant non-fur, worse than any 4chan tard preaching the just life of a troll, worse even than any furry that would actually do anything like what is described above. This thread is nonsense.

******** this thread!

Now when you say *******, do you mean ******* or do you mean *******?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:56 pm
Isaol
Jungle Boots

this thread is worse than any ignorant non-fur, worse than any 4chan tard preaching the just life of a troll, worse even than any furry that would actually do anything like what is described above. This thread is nonsense.

******** this thread!

by ******** this thread i think you know what i mean.  

Jungle Boots

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:08 pm
Hmm... well, I honestly can't add or argue anything here, I've never been to a con of any kind. I want to go to a furry con when I'm older... but, right now, I'm stuck just hearing about it from you guys. But, it seems you're going about this a bit wrong. Are you looking for people making out at cons? Or are there just so many that you can't take a glance without seeing some strangers locking lips?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:17 pm
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots

******** this thread!

by ******** this thread i think you know what i mean.

Asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk?  

Isaol

Kam-pup

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You make me never want to go to a furry con. You make it sound like it's just a bunch of immature horndogs that go there in hopes to rape someone xp

Furry or Non-Furry, being what your description of 'sexually open' is, is basically being a complete slut. I don't feel like even discussing with you why this thread is messed up confused

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:28 pm
YEAH HAVE FUN!!!
soo...hey watcha doin' tonight female? U r so of teh preetay female Haa jk  

Isaol

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:27 pm
It really has nothing to do with one being furry or not. These people would be just a promiscuous even if they were not part of the fandom. Being a furry does not affect your personality, however one's personality may attract them to furries.

One thing that remains constantly true is that those in this fandom tend to be very sexually open minded and are not afraid discuss what would normally considered taboo subjects. Lets face it, most in this fandom grew up a bit socially awkward, or tend to reject what society considers the norm.

From my experience I have learned that some in this fandom are attracted to the nature of animal and desire that their lives, that humanity itself, was as simplistic. Lets face it, besides just trying to survive all animals really do is eat, sleep and mate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:29 pm
KillerLee
Well, that's why I mentioned that the reason gay men are so "slutty" was due to base animal instincts, in other words the desire to spread your seed and so forth. And yes, many gay and bi men both inside and outside of the fandom seem slutty.

But it just seems that gay/bi men inside the fandom are more slutty than those outside of it, as all my gay/bi friends outside seem more conservative about their sexuality, but the gay/bi guys I know personally in the fandom (those I have met in person) are the type to practically hump your leg off. And you have stories of wild gay sex orgies at furry cons.

But then when you look at furry females, they're not being sluts or humping people's legs, at least not that I've noticed. It's just a bit odd and a bit depressing.

In any case it's probably due to those base instincts.. I mean, we are roleplaying and acting like animals, right? Women are selective in who they sleep with, and men sleep with anything that walks upright...

(and it would make sense that two gay male strangers would be more willing to sleep with each other... not only is it two guys with the instinct to spread seed, but there's no risk of pregnancy and stuff)...
I have a few qualms with your first post but a lot more is expressed here so I'll start here.

First I think you are making very broad and sweeping statements that, really, are just plain wrong from what I know. Women furries are generally the same as men in the community, some are sexually open, some are not-same with men.

Women can enjoy sex for sex's sake, they can be selective, they can be not-so-picky, they can enjoy casual sex or something more attatched, they can *not* like sex at all, they can cyber like rabbits (no pun intended) or they could never cyber at all. The same statement can be said for men. And the same can be said for furs and non-furs alike.

I find a lot has to do with social conventions more than anything.

Plus the STDs comment- yes STIs are always a risk but one can be casual but also practice safer sex to reduce the amount of risk. Playing into the whole 'casual sex=automatic STI' in your first post is a little insulting really (same with the pregnancy comments).

Also the fact that you seem to think that casual sex is something that is just standard-less, which for some it can be, but the majority of people still have their own standards of what they like and what they dislike. Saying anyone who practices casual sex has no standards and will just screw anything on two legs really is insulting. I know a few people like that, but not terribly many. Hell even people who cyber can have standards on plot, story (even if it's thinly veiled), and literacy.

In the end I'm all for sexual positivity and I find the sexually negative society I live in to be quite stifling (why do other people have to be concerned with who other people sleep with anyway, if it doesn't involve them then it's not really an issue). However I find the way that you're going about this is very generalized and, sorry to say, sadly misinformed about what being an ethical slut (of ANY gender/orientation) is all about.

But regardless, the things that you mention that are true, like Garek said, are in no way unique to the furry community.

And lastly: If it was a lesbian orgy you probably wouldn't be invited anyway since...you know they'd be lesbian and not interested in having a guy around. Unless, of course, everyone was exhibitionist and didn't mind a straight guy ogling them while they had their fun but there is a reason these sorts of things happen behind closed doors, you know?  

Pom Graines

Familiar Citizen

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:05 pm
Do you have a TL;DR version?

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]