Which item do you like best?
  Black Wolf
  Koi
  Both
  Neither
View Results

Kam-pup

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, I got tired of seeing most of the active topics being about yiff and the like, so I decided to open up an opinion topic non-related to that. How do all the furs like the new items this month? If you haven't clicked that little announcement button yet, the new items are black wolf and koi. Just thought I'd ask seeing as those are animal related items and I know at least a few Furs are going to want them if they match up with their fursona.

I'm not a wolf or a koi, but I think both new items are very detailed and nice looking 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:58 pm

Eh, I don't like them at all. Not just because I'd never use them ever, but because it just doesn't look like they tried very hard this month--hell, not in the past months either. :/

Questing [Nothing] : ?k/?k
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

abkvs

Trash Vampire

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:00 pm
i agree with abby... its nothing special.

it seems like they give more a s**t about the cash shop items than the monthlies... probably because, through the cash shop, they ensure people are actually paying money to the site via getting gaia cash. rather than with monthlies which are so much more available in the market place, and thus easily purchased without any assurance to the payment of the site with real money.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:13 pm

I think they actually look better than usual. I haven't really cared for any of the cash shop items though, so that might be why. I only currently like two items from the Midsummer Swirl, but I'm not spending 30k+ just for a chance to get it.

Kam-pup

Isaol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:18 pm
I DON'T GIVE A asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:27 pm
Isaol
I DON'T GIVE A asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk

If you don't care, then do not post in here. I asked for an opinion of either like or dislike, not a spam filled sentence without punctuation. If you would like to put in your input, that would be great.

Kam-pup

Isaol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:32 pm
Kam-pup

You make me never want to go to a furry con. You make it sound like it's just a bunch of immature horndogs that go there in hopes to rape someone xp

Furry or Non-Furry, being what your description of 'sexually open' is, is basically being a complete slut. I don't feel like even discussing with you why this thread is messed up confused

Like wise, and what's up with all that crap images in there?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:56 pm
Isaol, be nice.

Not that I think the items are poorly done, they just don't go with my outfit.  

Selene Aries

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:58 pm
I kind of like the tail. Be happier if had a white tip.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:04 pm
i like the blackwolf item  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kam-pup

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:05 pm
Selene Aries
Isaol, be nice.

I figured you probably weren't a wolf/koi whee

Also, it's fine, he can do as he pleases. It amuses me when people use the word 'likewise' when it doesn't have any particular meaning within the context it was used.

@ Artemis: I'm guessing you'd want that for the purpose of looking like a fox? :3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:16 pm
do want!  

FluffiKitten

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:29 pm
Kam-pup
Selene Aries
Isaol, be nice.

I figured you probably weren't a wolf/koi whee

Also, it's fine, he can do as he pleases. It amuses me when people use the word 'likewise' when it doesn't have any particular meaning within the context it was used.

@ Artemis: I'm guessing you'd want that for the purpose of looking like a fox? :3

Indeedy do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:38 pm
We have a MC feedback thread already.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Demian Mizire

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100