View Results

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:38 pm
I don't get it. Whenever I'm on a walk, a car drives by me and some guys say stuff to me. Like...almost every freakin' time.

When I was walking with my family, (I was behind them, I wanted to have alone time.) a car with at least two guys in it drive down the road. They completely ignored my family, but when they came near me, they slowed down, and a guy in the passenger's seat starts saying stuff to me, and he put his hand out and started to do a "come over to me" motion.

I'm scared. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:23 am
That is kind of scary.
I don't know how to say this without it sounding odd but are you attractive? That was the first reason that came to mind for me.

That happened to me once, the car didn't slow down but the guy in it wolf whistled at us. He was actually going really fast.
Biking home from school I've had cars yell at me but that was just high school boys being dicks.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:37 am
Chaosctrl probably has to beat boys off with a stick. wink

I got cornered by two drunk guys at a club once. They staring at my chest.... stare Thankfully it was about closing time and my gal pals were only about 7 feet away and a bouncer about 6 feet from me.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:19 am
Terrible. It sounded like you might be very attractive Chaosctrl! ^^
Or they're just ignorant jerks. >_> Either way they are. I HATE when guys do that. It's not attractive at all ESPECIALLY when you're near family. Once some guy pretended to bump into me and said something near me and my mom was right there! She nearly turned around and slapped him but he walked away fast. XD

@Moon
That sounds very scary. Be careful! sad

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:20 am
That happened to me before.
I was walking to the bus stop after work and this guy was driving by slowly.
He yelled to me, "Hey Babbie" and I said "Hi" and walked faster.

Scary

gonk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:46 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Or they're just ignorant jerks. >_> Either way they are. I HATE when guys do that. It's not attractive at all ESPECIALLY when you're near family. Once some guy pretended to bump into me and said something near me and my mom was right there! She nearly turned around and slapped him but he walked away fast. XD

@Moon

Darn-that would have been shocking and at the same time amusing to watch your mom smack someone.

But at least it gives me a story to tell about my college life. ^_^  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 am
MonkeyFen
That happened to me before.
I was walking to the bus stop after work and this guy was driving by slowly.
He yelled to me, "Hey Babbie" and I said "Hi" and walked faster.

Scary

gonk
lol In your shock you still gave a greeting to him before taking off. You're nice. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:15 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Moonlight_HuangHou

@Moon

Darn-that would have been shocking and at the same time amusing to watch your mom smack someone.

lol I thought it would have been hilarious too.
That's true. It's one of the many experiences you have. ^_^
College life fun so far?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:24 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
0Moon_Maiden0
Moonlight_HuangHou

@Moon

lol I thought it would have been hilarious too.
That's true. It's one of the many experiences you have. ^_^
College life fun so far?

Oh yes-a blast. If it wasn't for the loans and my gals graduating I might never want to leave. But I would still have my eye-candy though...who's a couple years younger than me.....*grins*.....had a dream about him over the weekend to but I won't give details because its...um....for mature audiences only. >.<' *blushes*

Gosh-I can't believe I only have a year and a half to go.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:48 pm
Zizzykitty
That is kind of scary.
I don't know how to say this without it sounding odd but are you attractive? That was the first reason that came to mind for me.

That happened to me once, the car didn't slow down but the guy in it wolf whistled at us. He was actually going really fast.
Biking home from school I've had cars yell at me but that was just high school boys being dicks.

Uhm. I don't know. I think I'm ugly.  

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:43 pm
That's just because you have low self esteem. You're not ugly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:43 pm
The same thing happened to me. But opposite. Kinda strange...

I was walking to my friend's house when a car drove by and all the girls were like, "Hey hottie!" I'm sure they were joking, but it was really weird. I saw them two more times that same day.

I don't consider myself to be hot, either. sweatdrop

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:45 am
Chaosctrl
Zizzykitty
That is kind of scary.

Uhm. I don't know. I think I'm ugly.

I'm sure you're not ugly.
I've seen some damn ugly people and they're kind of scary in a way.
It doesn't look like you scare people at all therefore you aren't ugly. :>
But I can post a picture of my chubby face if it makes you feel better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:12 am
I've got pictures of myself somewhere on facefook....well-pics taken by other people anyway. I hate having my picture taken., so my own pictures of myself are either drawings or I'm in costume....

But I could send you the links to see my chubby face too. I'm sure I look silly in most of them.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:58 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
I've got pictures of myself somewhere on facefook....well-pics taken by other people anyway. I hate having my picture taken., so my own pictures of myself are either drawings or I'm in costume....

But I could send you the links to see my chubby face too. I'm sure I look silly in most of them.

You can't look at pictures on facebook unless you have a facebook account so unless Chaosctrl has a facebook she won't be able to see.

I've got some pictures of myself looking pretty dumb.
I also have a picture of my normally cute friend where she seriously looks like a child with down syndrome.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff