Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Animal Lovers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all animal lovers and pet owners 

Tags: animal lovers, pets, animals, cats birds dogs fish reptile, official animal lovers guild 

Reply Main Forum
Funny things your pet does Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarahmooo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:05 am
Do any of your pets have any weird fetishes or just odd things they do?
Tell me about them here =D

My cat Max will wake my mom up in the middle of the night when he gets lonely by licking her eyelids or forehead.
If that doesn't wake her up he just sits on her face, and that never fails to get her up.

My Quaker parrot will yell "kitty kitty kitty!", and if the cats come into the bird room, when they do he'll yell "get out!".

If my Bearded Dragon sees my Budgies, he tries to eat them.

If my cat Booboo wants my attention when I'm on the computer, he'll lay on my keyboard or mouse and make an irresistible cute face.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:29 am
my cat meows 4 attention then makes u chase him.  

Ryuna_08

Sarahmooo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:34 am
Ryuna_08
my cat meows 4 attention then makes u chase him.

Aw cute.
Mine does that too sometimes lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:00 pm
my cats, in the middle of the night play fight! REALLY annoying, because mieko has a huge bell on his colar, and if he BREATHES it makes a sound...so yeah. and then they sleep/hide from me all day! and then when im sleeping they wake me up with meowing so i can feed them. and some times they dont even eat it-_-". oh and mieko acts like a dog lol  

DogLuver4Ever

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:23 pm
my sisters dog acts like a cat  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:34 am
My cat ran in the backyard where he knows he is not aloud to go becasue its the dogs area and then he ran onto my tree swing which im on pretty much all the time and i was on it at the time then he sat next to me and copied pretty much anything i did

another time i was sleeping and he came up onto mytop bunk and put his tail in my mouth and woke me up to feed him then he fell asleep on my special pillow my grandma gave me and i cant see my grandma anymore becasue she is in sydney sad

but once when we were in sydney (which wasnt too long ago) my friends older brother was looking after our pets and he said he got into a fight with one of the other cats... and when he got in he had blood all over his ear crying
but yet he still had his playful self he came inside sat on my other grandma (who is going back to malaysia soon) chair and ate my grandama's fish thingy she was eating xD  

CrazyXHyperXGirlXJoanne

Sarahmooo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:07 am
CrazyXHyperXGirlXJoanne
My cat ran in the backyard where he knows he is not aloud to go becasue its the dogs area and then he ran onto my tree swing which im on pretty much all the time and i was on it at the time then he sat next to me and copied pretty much anything i did

another time i was sleeping and he came up onto mytop bunk and put his tail in my mouth and woke me up to feed him then he fell asleep on my special pillow my grandma gave me and i cant see my grandma anymore becasue she is in sydney sad

but once when we were in sydney (which wasnt too long ago) my friends older brother was looking after our pets and he said he got into a fight with one of the other cats... and when he got in he had blood all over his ear crying
but yet he still had his playful self he came inside sat on my other grandma (who is going back to malaysia soon) chair and ate my grandama's fish thingy she was eating xD

Aww ;]
Cute.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:34 am
my dog snores blaugh haha and its reallly high voiced snore too.

my parakeet does tricks he like the trick called *fairswheel* he sits on your finger and you move you hand around like a fairswheel. sometimes he hangs upside down xd i dunno why though

and the other parakeets whenever they get out of thier cage they fly to the tv or roof fan. 3nodding still wondering why lol

and my other dog will dance with youh. lol  

-MaliciousMinty-

Quotable Genius

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
my cat snores too  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:10 am
Black_ice_tiger
my dog snores blaugh haha and its reallly high voiced snore too.

my parakeet does tricks he like the trick called *fairswheel* he sits on your finger and you move you hand around like a fairswheel. sometimes he hangs upside down xd i dunno why though

and the other parakeets whenever they get out of thier cage they fly to the tv or roof fan. 3nodding still wondering why lol

and my other dog will dance with youh. lol

That's adorable ;D
My cat Booboo snores like crazy, too.
Did you train your parakeet to do that?

Sarahmooo
Captain

Bronzed_Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:14 pm
My ball python Jazz loves going in people's shirts. when I wear a hoodie, she crawls into the pocket and sleeps in there.
My cat Aussie is trying to rip my living room carpet apart. there's now this gigantic hole in the carpet, but we're convinced that he has an imaginary friend trapped in the carpet. Also, at night, when someone gets up to do whatever, Aussie chases them back upstairs.....and he likes to play with my legs, claws unsheathed.....he drools constantly....and he lost his bottom lip when he was a kitten, so he always looks like he's smiling. And he loves to sit on the table, which he isn't supposed to do.....and when we scream at him and gesture to him to get off the table, he sits there, but when we get up, he's outta there like a bat out of hell! It's hilarious!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:55 pm
Aw!
How did he lose his bottom lip?
That's sad ):

Sarahmooo
Captain

Bronzed_Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:14 am
well, my dad has this truck, it's really old, so there's space in between the fuel tank and the bottom of the truck. it was raining and Aussie and Jake (R.I.P.) decided to take a nap on the fuel tank until the rain stopped. My dad had to pick up my brother from school because he was hitting his teachers yet again. when he got there to pick up my brother, he noticed Jake come out from under the truck, so he put him in the truck....when they got home, aussie was on the tank still, but his lip was gone.....it was horrible. a few years later, we had him neutered and he's been insane ever since......  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:13 pm
Oh ):
Neutering made him crazy? o-o
It's usually the other way around.

Sarahmooo
Captain

K Furr KoOzy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:33 pm
my grandmothes cat licks herself while i play with her  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items