Reply Adult Furries Guild
zOMG Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:21 pm
Anyone in the guild still playing it? Not sure why but a few days ago I decided to try and collect all the badges so I've been playing it some again lately. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:32 pm
yup. I'm playing on my other account to get the badges and then going through on this account to just do all the quests  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:35 pm
Rainey_angel81
yup. I'm playing on my other account to get the badges and then going through on this account to just do all the quests
Oh wow, I would love to play through on my on other mule but I'm way to lazy to keep up with two accounts. How many badges do you have so far. I'm stuck in village greens again working on my 5k flamingo and mushroom badge. Then I'm going to try and get the 4 goof ball badges. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:39 pm
i'm not even close to any 5k badges. The new people playing Zomg have it really easy. You get a -lot- more ring drops then before and more orbs.  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:45 pm
I wasn't close to any of my 5k badges either, just starting and figured I would start on the first map and work my way on. Got the gnomes 5k badge yesterday and only need 800 more for the flamingo's. The mushrooms are going to take forever though. Been working on that one the same amount of time and only have 1.2k

So few of them and all the new players also want them for the mushroom tops to complete that quest. XP

And yep, new players have it soooooooooooooo much easier. It took me forever it seemed like to get cl 10 back when the orb drops were rarer and at most only dropped 2 in places like the shallow seas. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:47 pm
Just could not get into the game.

Have recently peeked back into Ragnarok Online.  

Selene Aries

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:35 pm
I've been meaning to get around to playing that again, but I just don't have the time. I'm either playing different games or working. What free time I have is very precious to me. sweatdrop

I'll probably get back into it sometime soon. I probably wasn't too far away from being able to make some good money off it. I finally got to the basken lake area. It's tough though, so I went back to train up with one hit kills on almost everything while getting XP because I took off most of my other rings. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:14 pm
I play it when I feel like it :3
I'm at Golden beach, but since I'm a close attacker, the little fluff buggers keep killing me rofl  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:29 pm
I started getting back into it, but damn it all, I'm still at CL level 3 D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:01 pm
I play on and off then realize that my rings are practly horrable *chuckles* I try at least i just have bad luck with gangs of monsters eating me or takeing on the wrong thing and getting like blown up  

Singe Dragon

Mr woman

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:30 pm
it got kind of boring.
so i went back to playing my roms.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:51 pm
Hmmm, is there a clan for this guild for zOMG available? I wouldn't mind lending a hand to others, or join up to kick some a**.  

Hanibal Rex

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:32 pm
I was wondering that too, although I find clans to be useless.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=212357&is_clan=1

Clan is always open  

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jinchu Ryudate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:13 am
I just finally got back into Gaia and am still young to zOMG so, I'm pretty into it. 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff