3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Regulators
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Raiders
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Make your own Faction (if so, please describe)
33%
 33%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 30

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:49 am
If you could join any faction in the Capital Wasteland, who would you join, and why? (this is under the assumption you could join whoever you want, no strings attached)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:02 am
I'd join the outcasts in the search for tech x3 and I like their power armor xD  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:06 am
I'd make my own faction, we'd be called "The church of the Almighty Fackender."

And we'd ask if people would want to be saved by the mighty Lord Fackender as we shoot them in the face.

Nah, it's just be called Fackender. And we'd be like raiders...except we kill raiders and talons and regulators...because, according to Fackender and Highlander..."THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:44 am
First off: You forgot slavers razz

In spite of my Enclave and Outcast propaganda, I would most likely join the regulators if I could. Sure they don't really get good gear and their coats can't stop very many bullets, but through what I assume must be secret information services, they always know where everyone is. And they are out to destroy evil people, which is something I would probably want to do anyhow.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:52 am
robthedude
First off: You forgot slavers razz

Yeah, I realized that later. Still, I view Slavers and Raiders more or less as the same people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:02 am
I probably would join a mercenary group like Reily's Rangers, as long as it doesn't mean death of an innocent person.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:08 pm
Nobody really gave a proper answer by my standards (feel free to flame me because I sound likea b***h.), my answer is I would join any, whatever it takes to survive. I would kill babies if it meant my own survival in the wasteland, you have to be cold and focused to win the game, the game is life and all the battle royale bullshit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:43 pm
So that's why they made an all-good achievement...

So you could, I dunno...Be good the whole game?

I seemed to survive the whole game and didn't do no more harm than some killin everyone in tenpenny tower.

Survival, boyo, has many option.  

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:21 pm
I would make my own Merc-type group kind of like Reilly's rangers based off of morals, but more like how you get followers as how they would probably be random people who are good with guns.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:33 pm
Basically a nomadic nation?  

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:34 pm
I agree with Lawli. You made a point man. I would too but I would make my own group. Called..........Dethklok. ((Yes da band Dethklok)). I would basically find people from all factions and sorts and kill off the Enclave take there weapons and armor and sell them to The Bos for caps kill them off and sell them to any source With cap's. Start a new life. Sell off the gear too Boo ((Brother hood of outcast)) Make alliance with them. Make allaince with all and make a brand new world. BAM our problems have been solved if you have any more questions please E-mail me at www.GO ******** YOUR SELF.COM!!!!!! PWND!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:01 pm

So...how did you manage to convince the cashier you were indeed "mature"?

The last sentence had so many spelling errors I dare question how you passed 4th grade.  

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:03 pm
Erekayu

So...how did you manage to convince the cashier you were indeed "mature"?

The last sentence had so many spelling errors I dare question how you passed 4th grade.

No arguing please. I may not be crew, but that is the type of comment which could start an argument.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:10 pm
Wow.. If we found ourselves in the wasteland I'd kill all of you so you could just stop you babbling xD stop your arguing, and Lawli you basically started by provoking, you have to respect everyone's opinions bro. Even if they aren't good reasons at all. I wanna join the Outcasts jus so I can Flip off Elder Lyons.. I need no more reason lol  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:12 pm
I wasn't starting, I was trying to prevent. If I wanted to start I would have made a less intellectual and a more troll-like or /b/tard response.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff