Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:07 pm
~:Story:~

In a town called Isholf are creatures beyond belief, creatures that are only are told during bedtime to children with wild imaginations. The stories are only told for fun and are not meant to be taken literally, but, what most humans dont know is that the creatures in their story are real. They roam the earth and blend in with the humans, acting normal and living their everyday lives. Very few people have a sense and know about these creatures but cant really see what they really look like, they just have a feeling, and they either become friends with them and help them out with keeping their secret a secret, or choose to ignore there very existence and move on with their lives. Its been centuries since the war between the humans and the creatures but on one bright sunny morning, a child was born with the sight to see the actual creatures behind the spell that makes them look human. This child was born to lead an army to destroy those creatures, where they are evil or good, and now every creature is sent out to destroy this child because they dont want to be exposed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:08 pm

~:Rules:~

*No god modding period
*No killing somebody's character unless they say its okay to
*You can have more than one character as long as you can keep up with it
*Post regularly please, but i understand if you cant be on for some reason
*you can cuss but not in every other word or whatever. Keep it a limit, (ex: i ******** hate her.) is okay but this (ex:that ******** face, i ******** hate that ******** girl) is way too much
*you can be any creature so be creative
*i want alot of humans as well because i know everybody loves to be a creature so lets keep it even sort of okay?
*Profiles MUST BE SENT TO ME!! anyone who fails to comply will have their profiles deleted

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:09 pm
~:Character Skeleton:~

Username:
Name:
Bio:
Powers:
Weapons:
Friend or foe: (only if your human.)(this states where your friends with the creatures or fail to interact with them)
Sense: (can you feel the creatures around you)
Picture:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:11 pm
~ razz rofiles:~

~:Girls:~

Username: Aprilbaby1
Name: Ever
Race: The human who can see the creatures
Bio: She was born from a mother who was some kind of witch and a father who shall remain unknown, together they created me to stop all the creatures from roaming the land and put them back where they belong.
Powers: the power to move things with her mind and to see the creatures behind their mask.
Weapons: too young to carry any.
Friend or foe: (only if your human.)(this states where your friends with the creatures or fail to interact with them) undecided
Picture: User Image

Username:
Aprilbaby1
Name: Rath
Race: Vampire
Bio: born a vampire and roams the earth as a Secretary for the bank of Isholf.
Powers: Can read minds and super strength, speed, can teleport, move things with her mind.
Weapons: a long knife with a twisted hilt made of roots and vines.
Friend or foe: (only if your human.)(this states where your friends with the creatures or fail to interact with them)
Picture:User Image

Username: Aprilbaby1
Name: Exlir
Race: Witch
Bio: She was born a witch who can control the elements, she is very shy and can get very angry easily, she mostly keeps to herself though.
Powers: Elemental control
Weapons: None
Friend or foe: neutral
Sense: (can you feel the creatures around you) can sense creatures around her

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:00 pm
~ razz rofiles:~

~:Boys:~

Username: Briareios
Name: Joshua
Race: demon
Bio: on profile page
Powers: (I will be fair and narrow it down to two) Shadows and black flames
Weapons: sword in pic
Sense: Can feel even the slightest amount of energy within a 500 ft. radius

Username: Maaku Seera
Name: Steven
Race: Human
Bio: Pretty average kid. Average Grades in everything. Then when he left school he decided to become a bounty hunter.
Powers: None.
Weapons: Twin sawed-off shotguns.
Friend or foe: Friend
Sense: None
Picture:

Username: SanGetsu
Name:Toxic
Race: Pollution Demon
Bio:Toxic was born of pure pollution, A secret weapon scent by the creatures, knowing his unique ability would slowly or rapidly consume everything around him because he fed off of others pollution. The more pollution near him the stronger he grows almost to limitless boundaries.
Powers: Consumes pollution to strengthen his own, Poisons everything he touches, Acid Rain ( cant use this till he has consumed a massive amount of pollution)
Weapons: A heavy Crooked Sword ( Same as in picture)
Friend or foe: Starts out as foe.
Sense: None

Username: Walt-J-Rimmer
Name: Walter
Bio: He is a very religious man, but his religion is not Catholic, not Hindu, none of the normal ones. His religion is based on purification. The God he prays to has told him of the creatures and has commanded him to purify the planet for only pure Humans. He gave him the power to see the creatures, but not any more than that. He must not have special powers, for then he would become something not human, and he would not be able to live with himself.
Powers: He can sense creatures and he has a book of exorcisms and other rituals to help with ridding the world of these creatures.
Weapons: Whatever he can find, mostly. He has studied up with how to kill many creatures and he has a book of exorcisms and other rituals
Friend or foe: Foe
Sense: Very good

Username: Walt-J-Rimmer
Name: Tooms
Race: Feeder
Bio: An alternate reality version of X-Files's character.
Powers: He can bend himself and stretch himself to extremes but not beyond too much. (No, he's not Reed Richards). And he can kill someone and eat their liver with very little effort. One last power, he can conceal his difference when not feeding, but he has been known to slip when he gets hungry or angry.
Weapons: Himself.
Friend or foe: Foe(Thinks himself mostly human.)
Sense: short-range.

gaia name: Wolfboy_sai

rp name: Sai

history: Nothing is known about him

powers: He can become a wolf

race: lycan

weapons: sniper, large sword, 2 katanas, throwing knives

apperence: User Image
User Image

Username: Neon Blue Penguin

Name: Vay Shan

Bio: Was Raised in a very tolerant household until he was 9, then his parents were killed when villagers ransacked his home and found that his parents were harboring non-human fugitives. Was then adopted by the state and taught how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. went AWOL at age 24 and has been on the run ever since.

Powers: Since most of his childhood was spent around vampires, lycans and other non-human beings he can usually tell when they are around but can never be sure.

Weapons: Two small concealed short swords, and a mercy dagger. also wears chainmail and gauntlets.

Friend or foe: Friend

Sense: Since most of his childhood was spent around vampires, lycans and other non-human beings he can usually tell when they are around but can never be sure.

Picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/two swords/Papa_Jay/darkwarrior.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:58 pm
Ever was standing outside her small home with a jump rope in her hand, purple to be exact since it was her favorite color. She jump ropes for a bit, singing one of those childish songs that always end up with couting at the end, her favorite was the Cinderella one. "Cinderella dessed in yellow, went upstairs to kiss a fellow, she made a mistake and kissed a snake, how many kisses did she make. One....two...three....four.." each version of the song was always different depending on who made it up. There were many people always around but this time there seemed to be only her, and some lady who looked at her every now and then through the window of the coffee shop right in front of her house. Ever smiled at the lady and continued to jump rope.

Rath was sitting in a chair right by the window with a steaming cup of coffee in her hand, she gently blew at it as she watched the girl jump rope and also listening in on her mind. She saw her image flash across the girl's mind before seeing the words to the childish jump rope game. Rath sipped at her coffee, wondering if this was the girl or not that every creature was talking about.  

Aprilbaby1

SanGetsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image
A bright ember burned in the darkness of an alleyway not far from the girls house. Slowly a dark figure emerged from the alley with a cigarette lit. Taking a long drag he exhaled, but unlike normal no smoke was coming from him. He was weak now and cigarette smoke was all that kept him going. With a dark grin on his face he watched the cars pass some letting out dark clouds of smoke behind them as they burned up oil. " Humans..I love them dearly.." Was all he muttered as he walked into the cloud of smog and inhaled deeply. in second it was gone and he exhaled, again no smoke was released as he exhaled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Rath finishes her coffee in one gulp before throwing it away and standing up. She smiles at the humans before walking outside and towards the girl "Hi" she said while smiling, careful not to show her teeth in case the girl was real.

Ever stared up at the lady before smiling "Hi" she said while dropping her jump rope and sitting on the steps to her house. "Watcha doing lady?" she asked with a tilt of her head.

Rath smiles and sits next to the girl "Im Rath, and i just came to say hello. What song were you singing?' she asked, trying to sound friendly and calm "Was it...Cinderella?"

Ever's eyes widened before she nods "Its my favorite."

Rath chuckles "its mine too."

"You have strange teeth lady." Ever said, pointing to Rath's hidden fangs.

Rath shruggs "I like being strange." she said with a smile  

Aprilbaby1

SanGetsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:16 pm
User Image
Slowly he made his way down the street and found a home with the garage door open and the mans diesel truck was running loudly. Slipping inside he grinned as he shut the door and chuckled darkly to himself. The man struggled to get back into his garage but failed as toxic as locked it form the inside. Loving the fumes that slowly filled the garage up he inhaled deeply several times. Slowly he reopened the door as the man left to open it from the inside. Toxic was gone and continued to walk down the street.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:24 pm
Ever looks at the girl before smiling "I guess its good to be weird." she shrugs her tiny shoulders.

"So your mommy around?' Rath asked out of curiosity.

Ever shakes her head "My mommy isnt here, i live with my Grandma." she smiles again and ties her jump rope together "Mommy's not living anymore" she smiles sadly

"Oh im sorry little girl." Rath reaches out and hugs the small child "Ill be your friend if you want me to be."

Ever smiles widely "id love that"  

Aprilbaby1

SanGetsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:31 pm
User Image
As he stepped in front of the house he looked over to them and with a grin smog rolled very lightly from his nostrils. Where he stood the ground slowly became layered in a thick black ash. " Well now...heart warming...I am Toxic...im sure we will meet again..you both both seem..special.." Slowly he began to walk away singing lightly to himself. " Oil and grime..poison sludge..diesel clouds and noxious muck.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:35 pm
Rath stands and places herself in front of the kid "I dont think so Toxic." she stated while crossing her arms. "I dont know who you are but i dont think we will be meeting ever again"

Ever's eyes widened at the strange man and she cowered at him, eyes shutting tightly "Go Away!!" she shouted and got up and ran up the stairs and inside her house.  

Aprilbaby1

SanGetsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 pm
User Image
Turning slowly he looked to the women and slowly turned himself facing her. " trust me..now you have my interest...we will meet again.." He seemed so wicked and his personality distorted, putting his fingers on his lips like blowing a kiss he exhaled lightly making a heart of smog. With a wicked laugh he continued walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:43 pm
Rath's nose wrinkles up and she hisses and bares her fangs "Dont count on it Smoky" she turns fully so that her back is to him and looks at the little girls house, raising her hands up and putting up a ward that only she can cross through or somebody with higher power. She exhales a shuddered breath as she puts her hands on her knees, the magic making her weak. She smiles to herself as she looks at the ward before standing straight. She saw Ever with her mind and noticed that she's with her Grandmother.  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces