Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Who was your favorite Boss? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArcanaXVIII

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:33 pm
Im curious as to who everyones favorite boss was... My faovirte boss would probably of been Purge from Space Channel 5, so who is yours?

P.S. If this is in the wrong place just do whatever is needed to be done  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:46 pm
Nah this is definitely the right place, one question though, are we talking about which boss character do you like the best, or which boss fight?  

nitnit
Captain

pr0nz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:57 pm
@nit ~either i suppose... i personally enjoy fighting the giant hand at the end of brawl's classic mode. very fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:45 pm
In terms of boss character SHODAN wins hands down, but the actual battle against her was really, really disappointing.  

nitnit
Captain

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:43 pm
Lets see, lets see.....well, there's a long list to choose from, but I'd have to say Doctor Peace from No More Heroes. The fight wasn't challenging, but the circumstanes were funny.

For those of you who haven't played this game (and for those of you with a Wii who haven't really have no excuse at this point), Doctor Peace is an assassin who looks like this: http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/N/No More Heroes/Bulk Viewers/09_Dr_Peace_02--article_image.jpg
Anyway, you fight Doctor Peace in the middle of a baseball stadium after he sings a country-ish song. Well, when you beat him, as he's bleeding out in the middle of the stadium, he regrets that he couldn't rap for his daughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:14 pm
Haratio TaFotter
Lets see, lets see.....well, there's a long list to choose from, but I'd have to say Doctor Peace from No More Heroes. The fight wasn't challenging, but the circumstanes were funny.

For those of you who haven't played this game (and for those of you with a Wii who haven't really have no excuse at this point), Doctor Peace is an assassin who looks like this: http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/N/No More Heroes/Bulk Viewers/09_Dr_Peace_02--article_image.jpg
Anyway, you fight Doctor Peace in the middle of a baseball stadium after he sings a country-ish song. Well, when you beat him, as he's bleeding out in the middle of the stadium, he regrets that he couldn't rap for his daughter.

Clearly Letz Shake was the best boss on that game. LOL. No, I like Destroy Man as the best video game boss. What with his "Turn around so I can transform." thing, and then you cut him in half as he fires machine guns from his nipples. Weird. gonk  

Your Irish Twin Brother

Dangerous Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:18 pm
Sombra Fogata
Haratio TaFotter

Clearly Letz Shake was the best boss on that game. LOL. No, I like Destroy Man as the best video game boss. What with his "Turn around so I can transform." thing, and then you cut him in half as he fires machine guns from his nipples. Weird. gonk

Ah, the beautiful weirdness of Suda 51  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:34 pm
King DeeDeeDee. Yup, fond memories there.  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

ibystander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:48 pm
definetely metriod prime from metriod prime su much fun no wait meta ridely from the same game.... no um so many to choose from but it would defenitely be between those two especiallly on the hard difficulty! so much fun!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:53 am
Sonic Adventure 2 the fight against shadow in space man what a epic battle that was. I thought the layout of the battle was fantastic and how you still had to run and fight it gave it this high speed feeling to it that won't be matched in my mind.  

Retarded_Mike_17

narutoex40

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:09 pm
Sepiroth my alltime favorite boss he so cool and evil also strong

biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:16 pm
The Organization 13  

cloudx1

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:14 pm
I had this boss who didn't fire me for accessing nsfw material at work in exchange for links.

I thought he was pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:43 pm
Psycho Mantis MGS1, and Screaming Mantis MGS4, seriously the flow breaking attacks these guys had were hilarious! They'd change the Channel on you, make your controller rumble, and even read your memory card (though they weren't tough to beat though)

My Favorite HARD Boss fight was The End from MGS3 (huge MGS fan if you haven't noticed) he would hide in an enormous area that was dense with folliage and you'd have to find this very well hidden old man, (who has a sniper rifle mind you) and take him out, not only this his FING Parrot would soop down and give away your location and next thing you know you've got a trank in your neck and you have to start AGAIN! There was a cheep way you could beat him by saving and then waiting a week before trying again and he'd die of old age, but that dosen't sit well with me!  

Bayou Bulldog

SurgicalMassacr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:16 pm
The wolf boss on Ninja Gaiden 2 loved the video when u beat him plus the weapon he gives you is sweet.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff