Who Are You Most Like? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Special Agent Nishin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:20 pm
Me?
Harry, Malfoy, Fred, George, and Sirius and James.
I'm a trouble maker, I hate rules, I think Snape has a big greasy nose, and I like getting into trouble! Also, I have black hair, sometimes messy and if it isn't, it's as long as Sirius's. Also, I have loyal flunkies like Malfoy!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:42 pm
i think cho chang. 3nodding  

Pow in the Wow

covo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:24 pm
Well according to personality quizes that I've done, I'm most like Harry and a few times I was most like Ginny.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:29 am
i think harry coz i have black hair which will not stay flat + they r messy all the time gonk .......... o and fred,george coz i hate rules and luv to play pranks on ppl.... and ron coz i get scared very easily and i really HATE spiders  

darkteenangel

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:34 pm
I guess I'd have to say Luna Lovegood, I am eccentric and I do say stupid thinks that I get away with all the times.

Quote:
It's like having friends.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:50 pm
My friends call me Hermione,for I'm a rule follower, a bookworm, a homework nazi, and a bit of a know-it-all. However, I'm oblivious like Ron and clutsy like Tonks.  

bardlover

Barefoot on the Moon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:05 pm
Aside from the utter brattiness, I'd have to say Draco Malfoy. Because, like him, I would do anything to protect my family.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:27 am
I LOOK and act EXACTLY like a PERFECT female cross between Sirius and Severus. I know..hard to imagine.

Severus:
Black Hair, lengthwise perfect
Pale as a dead person
Sardonic to a fault
Really bitter and quite nasty when I desire to be
Sharp wit
Rather mean to those I truly care about when they need to get their butts in gear
Don't show weakness often
DARK PAST ohhh teh angst

Sirius:
Good lookin'
Charming
Hilarious
Guilty by association
Hold some infamous grudges
Show no respect to the rule-makers!!
I have a knack for everything, meaning I try hard at nothing and still get by
I have sex with Remus Lupin.

ForsakenWings

Kana.Emiko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:22 am
I'm most like...*thinks*...Luna lovegood probably. I probably look like her most, and people think i'm weird, they always say so, or say that I'm funny ninja
twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:24 am
Probably a cross between Ginny and Hermione. I have Hermione's love of reading and studious-ness, but I am also like Ginny since I'm very protective of my family and I can be firey when I need to.  

Awkward Biscuit

Nowxentor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:43 pm
If you take Luna, Ginny, and Neville, put them in a paper bag, shake real hard and dump out and sprinkle some Proffesor McG on it, you'll have me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:39 pm
I'm most like Hermione because I'm a show-off-ish-know-it-all who obsesses about being perfect. sweatdrop  

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

Lafaera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:16 pm
I am most like Remus Lupin.

*I am a bookworm
*I love chocolate and think it's a cure for anything
*I worry about abiding by the rules and then sometimes go along with breaking them
*I am quiet and sometimes sit back from saying something when someone was doing something I knew was wrong.
*I love Sirius!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:30 pm
I'm a cross between Hermione and Snape. I have Hermione's love of knowledge and books, her hair, and her goody-two-shoes respect for rules. I have Snape's sarcasm, temper, wit, walk, strictness, perfectionest ways, I'm pale skinned, I tend to be passive-aggressive, and have an interest in defense.

^^; There are only 5 things that seperate me from them. My body type, my sense of humor, my nose, my eyes, and I procrastinate.  

LadyNyaruInfinity

Tree Beatle Maiden

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:56 pm
If you want to meet Hermione Granger, welcome to Tree_Beatle_Maiden. stare Before I even knew what the Harry Potter series was, people were telling me that I was exactly like Hermione. It's almost sickening. I feel like J.K. Rowling spied on me a couple years before she wrote the book. Here's a list of the similarities:

-We are both short girls with pale skin, fluffy long brown hair, brown eyes, and buckteeth (thank Goddess I don't have those anymore, though gonk ).

-We both do annoyingly well in school and lack much a social life.

-We both correct teachers often and help others with their homework.

-We both relate better to males than females, if we choose to do any social relating at all.

-We are both hardworkers.

-We both like cats.

-We are both the smartest at our schools (not to be... er... immodest or anything redface ).

Yeah... pretty much. My sisters tease me, saying if it weren't for the freckles and my lack of a cool British accent, I could have played her by heart in the movies. rolleyes

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff