Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have u seen it yet?
  yep
  nopee...
View Results

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:48 pm
hey has anyone seeeenn iiittt??!?! LOLL i already did a few hours ago. i went to da movies with my friend, and her b/f. haha da movies soooo ggooodddd, but da ending sucked a bit too. sad because cedric died, because of voldemort, and harry DIDN'T EVEN defeat voldemort in a duel, all he did was just escape from him because of his parents, and cedric's soul. they didn't even show draco too much! cry crying dats just saadd... O ANDD YEAHHH at da yule ball, hermioness sooooo prreettyyy, but cho chang, people say she's pretty, but she's just ok. anyways, DIS MOVIESS KRAAAZZIEEIRRR DEN DA LAST ONESS!! it's more dangerous, adventurous, action-packed and funnier den da last 3 ones. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:20 pm
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I just saw it, it was so good!!! xd  

covo

Magenta Platypus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:47 pm
xtc.laoz
hey has anyone seeeenn iiittt??!?! LOLL i already did a few hours ago. i went to da movies with my friend, and her b/f. haha da movies soooo ggooodddd, but da ending sucked a bit too. sad because cedric died, because of voldemort, and harry DIDN'T EVEN defeat voldemort in a duel, all he did was just escape from him because of his parents, and cedric's soul. they didn't even show draco too much! cry crying dats just saadd... O ANDD YEAHHH at da yule ball, hermioness sooooo prreettyyy, but cho chang, people say she's pretty, but she's just ok. anyways, DIS MOVIESS KRAAAZZIEEIRRR DEN DA LAST ONESS!! it's more dangerous, adventurous, action-packed and funnier den da last 3 ones. 3nodding

You've read the book, haven't you? Not meaning to sound rude, but from your tone it seems like you didn't expect what happened at the end. confused

I just came home from the movie... It was bloody brilliant! surprised heart whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:07 am
My boyfriend took me to the very first show ysterday<3
Oh my gosh it is by far the best movie so far...Well in my opion it is...

heart

prisoner of today

foxowl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:12 am
does it live up to the book? I havent seen it yet and I wont until after December 10th  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:12 am
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying the movie doesnt come here till 21st december .......... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

darkteenangel

Noctis_Crucis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:48 am
^ lol...oh well, a nice X-mas present!

I saw the movie last night too. It wasn't that great. It was too fast-moving. ah, but oh well; at least someone made the movie!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:14 am
I saw the movie yesterday. It was good. It left tons of stuff out and changed some stuff. The guy that played Krum was hot heart  

ceebee skank

comfylove

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:19 am
Kari Seregon
xtc.laoz

You've read the book, haven't you? Not meaning to sound rude, but from your tone it seems like you didn't expect what happened at the end. confused

I just came home from the movie... It was bloody brilliant! surprised heart whee

I was wondering that, too. o_O!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:22 am
foxowl
does it live up to the book? I havent seen it yet and I wont until after December 10th

Good question! <3

Well, of course the book is always going to be better.. there's just no way around it.. but I was totally shocked with this movie. I mean.. completely shocked. And this is going to sound so lame, but I was so happy that they did it so well that I almost cried.. but I didn't. sweatdrop

They do cut out a lot in the beginning though. I mean, they do like.. ten chapters in ten minutes.. but it works. They kind of jump a little too fast from the second to the third task, and they have Crouch Sr's death at the wrong time. But it was amazing. Completely amazing. It's my favorite one yet.

Oh, and when Harry came back with Cedric.. I completely lost it. Daniel Radcliffe did Harry's emotions perfecrtly.

comfylove

Sixguns

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:57 am
I saw it yesterday  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:54 pm
Kari Seregon
xtc.laoz

UHH okay?  

Pow in the Wow

bardlover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:44 pm
I saw it yesterday. It was, as Ron would say, bloody brillant!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:36 am
It was way better than the 3rd movie, I want to see the 4th one again. I might go 2day biggrin xd  

wine150

Awkward Biscuit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:14 am
It was GREAT overall, but some parts left me going "wtf?", like that random scene at the end where Dumbledore practically just walks into Harry's room and is all "everything is going to change Harry". And it moved pretty fast. It was this and some other things that made me wish they had put it all together a little better, but it was SO muchbetter than I thought it would be so I can't complain. I can't wait for movie 5!!!!  
The Harry Potter Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff