Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
I've been in a wonderful mood for a couple weeks now.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"Just dance, gonna be okay...."
  -Lady Gaga
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:43 pm
.....and I can't figure out why. lol But I've been extremely happy most of the time-smiling, singing and dancing to what song is on....or playing in my head. I think people may have thought I was insane when I was heading out to get the mail and was singing/dancing in the rain.

My mother even asked why I was smiling the other day((because I normally don't...and at times when I do I'm usually up to something....heheh)), but I couldn't give her an explanation.

But it dimmed a little today-when I came down stairs and mom was upset over something....have no I idea what. And when I make attempts to ask she shrugs me off and says its nothing....or she'll practically bite my head off. I hate when my one of my parents get angry-its scary....even now when I'm 21 years of age when one or both are angry I retreat to my room.

And if they're arguing with one another I remain upstairs-positioned where I can hear them, with my phone, in case it gets out of hand. My father is the one I fear getting violent even though (as far as I know) he's never physically hurt anyone. He's only threaten suicide once when I was 16-going as far as taking the shot gun out back. Although I didn't witness the event....my brother was picking me up from religion camp and told me what happen. Papa had to go on 'happy' meds for a while.....court order. stare

Wow....that just went from happy to practically depressing, didn't it? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:59 pm
I was really happy yesterday morning. Everything was...just...awesome for no reason. Until I went to see my doctor.

He says I have an eating disorder, and if I don't take care of myself, I will have 25% mortality in 10 years. So now I have to see a counselor or something like that.

Now I'm depressed.

D: I do not have an eating disorder!  

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:01 pm
Ack-no! Don't be depressed!! *hugs*

*points to signature*

I copy and pasted it from yours right after I read it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:02 pm
Heh, it's hard not to be.

=) Yay.  

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:06 pm
Chaosctrl

=) Yay.

*sigh* What to do?...

What type of eating disorder does the doc think you have anyway? And what makes him say you have one?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:13 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Chaosctrl

=) Yay.

*sigh* What to do?...

What type of eating disorder does the doc think you have anyway? And what makes him say you have one?

He thinks I'm letting my blood sugar go high so I can lose weight.

Ketoacidosis.

Okay...so...He told me a lot of teenagers with diabetes type one do this. I haven't been checking my blood sugar...because...I'm so sick of all of it. I told him this, and along with that he asked me if I had any concerns. I said whenever I eat, I get a stomach ache, so I don't like eating that much anymore. Also, I was complaining about my weight. I would like to be 118 pounds, and I'm 130. 130 pounds for my height is PERFECT. So...yeah. He said I'm in denial when I told him he misunderstood what I said.  

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:31 pm
Chaosctrl
0Moon_Maiden0
Chaosctrl

=) Yay.

*sigh* What to do?...

Ketoacidosis.

Okay...so...He told me a lot of teenagers with diabetes type one do this. I haven't been checking my blood sugar...because...I'm so sick of all of it. I told him this, and along with that he asked me if I had any concerns. I said whenever I eat, I get a stomach ache, so I don't like eating that much anymore. Also, I was complaining about my weight. I would like to be 118 pounds, and I'm 130. 130 pounds for my height is PERFECT. So...yeah. He said I'm in denial when I told him he misunderstood what I said.

Well-I you probably should keep track of your blood sugar....I shall have to scold you for that.

He didn't give any suggestion about the stomach pain? Ways that you could eat a little more perhaps and avoid the pain somehow if that's what he's suggesting?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:38 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Chaosctrl
0Moon_Maiden0
Chaosctrl

=) Yay.

*sigh* What to do?...

Ketoacidosis.

Well-I you probably should keep track of your blood sugar....I shall have to scold you for that.

He didn't give any suggestion about the stomach pain? Ways that you could eat a little more perhaps and avoid the pain somehow if that's what he's suggesting?

I'm checking them more often now.

Nope. I don't recall him giving me any advice for that problem. My mom is giving me some pills to help. So far it's kind of helping.  

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:54 pm
Strange. I've been feeling the opposite of what you have this past week or two. I've been sorta... depressed. Not sure why. D:

Whenever my Mom starts yelling at me, I'll usually yell back. I don't know why, but I'm always calm unless she is yelling at me or someone's yelling at her. One time my Mom went off on a neighbor of ours, and my neighbor called her a whore in front of my and my little nine-year-old sister, so I went off on her. My Mom acted like she was going to punish me, but when we got in the house she started laughing. ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 pm
Wow.....you have such a helpful doc.

I would be finding a new one...or at lest get a second opinion.

I have been through a couple of docs after my favorite/most trusted one retired. The first one seemed nice-had to do minor surgery on my foot....wouldn't feel a thing after numbing the area he said...LIES! And the numbing process was just as painful as when I knife went in. Then he just up and left for Hawaii without notifying his patients.

The second doctor (he was Chinese) I just couldn't understand hardly. He prescribed these huge pills for me when I had a fever...which actually made me feel worse. I swear my stomach was doing somersaults....and he made me very uncomfortable when he examined me and my knee was in between his legs....then he rolled forward on his chair......Didn't need that....not at all...

My newest doc is female-and seems alright. I'm suppose to schedule my 'female' examine with her sometime.....I know it's important but I don't want to.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Fate-J

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:05 am
Hey peeps!
I was all cheerful and hopeful coming into this thread! Hahaa biggrin
Cheers everyone heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:56 am
I was feeling happy for you . . . then you make me feel bad for you.
gonk

I hope things work out between those two.
3nodding

Super Mega Nope
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:57 am
MonkeyFen
gonk

3nodding

I'm sorry....*laughs* I'm still happy though! *dances*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:58 pm
I've been in a pretty neutral mood but I've been really depressed for the past two days.

I hope things work out well for you though, Moon.
Parents fighting sucks.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:03 am
0Moon_Maiden0
MonkeyFen
gonk

3nodding

I'm sorry....*laughs* I'm still happy though! *dances*

That's good
whee

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items