Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
~GoOd GiRlS gO bAd~ (OPEN!(in the limo, going to mansion)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhAt ArE yOu?
  GoOd GiRl
  BaD bOy
View Results

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:16 pm
Good girls go bad
-Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester

Twelve young adults….
One Mansion…

User Image

Each of the twelve young adults received invitations to stay at the exclusive Harding Manor.
They have no idea why, only that they were told to come alone, and be prepared for a summer they would never forget. What they don’t know is that they were invited for one reason. The six males all had some sort of criminal record, whether it was recorded or not. All six females were daddy’s little girls, well behaved and, well, good. The owner of the Manor wanted to see one thing. If the girls could reform the guys, or the boys would corrupt the ladies. Now, as you see, its some kind of social science experiment.

So….

Will the boys turn good, once and for all….

Or….

Will the Good girls go bad?

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:17 pm
I know your type
You’re daddy’s little girl
Just take a bite

Rules

1 NO Godmoding!
2 I dont mind foul language but please keep it to a minimum
3 Please dont use chat speak
4 Romance is allowed but keep it to about a p-g 13 level please
5 When you create a profile please send it to me with the title of "Too hot to dance" for a girl character and "I’m gonna make you lose control" for a guy character
6 If you dont follow the rules you will be given a strike....3 strikes and you'll be blacklisted and possibly removed from the storyline.
7 NO CYBERING!, please people, have some class...
8 Last but not least...HAVE FUN!

Let me shake up your world
‘Cause just one night couldn’t be so wrong
I’m gonna make you lose control

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:19 pm
She was so shy
Till I drove her wild

Characters

Boys

[color=darkorange]Appearance: (real life pic please)[/color]
[color=orangered]My Name is (First, Middle, Last)[/color] [color=darkorange]I was born on (dd/mm/yyyy)[/color][color=orangered]Which makes me (blank)years old.[/color][color=darkorange]I have been told (personality, a couple of sentences..)[/color][color=orangered]Alot has happened in my past...(bio, remember, boys have some kind of delinquient past, few sentences)[/color][color=darkorange]Finally, I am controlled by: (gaia username)[/color]

You were hanging in the corner
With your five best friends
You heard that I was trouble
But you couldn’t resist

Girls
[color=deeppink]Appearance:(real life pic please)[/color]
[color=mediumvioletred]My name is (first, Middle, Last)[/color][color=deeppink]I was born on (dd/mm/yyyy)[/color][color=mediumvioletred]Which makes me (blank)years old.[/color][color=deeppink]I have been told (personality, a couple of sentences..)[/color][color=mediumvioletred]Alot has happened in my past...(bio, remember, girls are daddy's girls, generally good all around, few sentences)[/color][color=deeppink]Finally, I am controlled by: (gaia username)[/color]

Good girls go bad

Boy #1
Appearance: User Image
My Name is Lewis Karl Marx I was born on 09/09/1991 Which makes me 18 years old. I have been told Smart, fun and out of control. I have also been told that I'm irregularly bouncy and have autophagia. Alot has happened in my past...I had a normal up bringing but at the age of eight I started to smell my glue sticks, markers and other solvent products. My grades didn't slip, but my attitude did. I started doing harder drugs, and have a criminal record for drug possestion. I'd be in jail if I hadn't made a deal to let the police get my dealer. Now I make my own. Finally, I am controlled by: kitty-katastrophy

Boy #2
Appearance:User Image
My Name is Jacob Anthony Gardow I was born on July 24th 1990 Which makes me 19 years old. I have been told I'm a jerk to people, the truth is I'm actually really nice you just have to get to know me. Alot has happened in my past...My criminal life started when I was about 5. My parents died in a plane crash and since I felt like I had to be some sort of rebel I decided to go on a steal streak. Once I hit about 13 I actually shot someone. It was an accident of course although no one believes me. I spent a few years in juvie until I was let out when I was 17. After that I spent 90 days in prison because I accidently hit someone with a car. I mean the person lived and wasn't injured so why did I still have to go? Finally, I am controlled by: Ship-wreaked1

Boy #3
My Name is Ryan James Lane. I was born on February 14th, 1990. Which makes me nineteen years old. I have been told that I'm a bit mysterious and a bit of a bad a**. I don't mean to come off that way, I'm just a little cold towards life and the people around me due to the things that have happened in my past. Alot has happened in my past... My father was one of those sick perverts you see getting in trouble on television. When I was younger, he'd sexually abuse me, along with my little sister and my mother. Not only that, but he was also a sexual predator and liked inviting young kids about my age over to our house, where he would take advantage of them and tape it. One day, he snapped and ended up strangling my little sister. And in turn, I killed him, gouging his eyes out and stabbing him to death. The police showed up moments later... My mother had called the cops then fled the scene. The cops knew of my dad's record, but they still made me do time... I told them I was protecting myself, and after seeing what my father did to me, they believed it. Finally, I am controlled by: x x _ m o n e t _ x x

Boy #4
Appearance: User Image(real life pic please)
My Name is Griffon James Johnson I was born on February 30, 1990Which makes me 19 years old.I have been told I'm laid back most of the time. I let things come to me usually, cause that's most likely what's gonna happen. I only chase after things that really matter in life.. that I need to live. I'm flirty and sarcastic, and hitting on girls is my favorite past-time.My mom was a whore.. literally, and gave me up for adoption as soon as I was born. Originally I was with some rich parents, but I was a problem child and they sent me to an orphanage when I was 11. Life there wasn't as easy there. I got into some bad stuff: Alcohol and drugs and sex. When I was 16 I was sent to juvy for selling drugs and stayed in for about a year. As soon as I turned 18 I was done with the orphanage and ditched. Since then I've worked random jobs. Finally, I am controlled by: dobbysdoll

Boy #5
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(real life pic please)
My Name is Brion Yoo I was born on 2/4/1991Which makes me eighteen years old.I have been told that I'm a nice guy to hang around with, but sometimes I get a little moody. I'm talkative around talkative people, and I enjoy intelligent conversations.A lot has happened in my past...I was raised in a normal, middle-class family. My parents were both researchers at the local university, and I was the valedictorian at my high school. I later bought a fake id off of a friend for fun, and started selling alcohol to my fellow students. As I continued my business, gang violence soon broke out at my school when I had a conflict with a dealer from a neighboring turf. I managed to get away clean, but a few of my best friends were expelled, and so I closed down shop and laid low.Finally, I am controlled by: suntsui

Boy #6
My Name is Aaron Ace Walker I was born on June 8th, 1992 Which makes me Seventeen years old. I have been told that it takes a lot to get me angry, though I'm pretty sarcastic. I do this to hide that I really do care for those around me. Alot has happened in my past... When I was a kid, I was never afraid to throw a punch. When I got older, I joined a fighting ring. The fighting wasn't illegal, but the betting was. During one particularly tough fight, I punched my opponent in the head and killed him. Coinsidentally, that was the night the cops raided the ring, and I got busted for man-slaughter. Finally, I am controlled by: SCaR SKyLiNe

I know your type
(Your type)
Boy, you’re dangerous

Girl #1
My name is Amelia Star Delaney I was born on 8/25/1990 Which makes me 19 years old. I have been told that I am a caring person, very sweet, and love to make friends. I love music and you usually won't find me without my ipod. I'm really upbeat and bubbly. Alot has happened in my past, my parents got divorced when I was thirteen. I ended up living with my father, as I have always been closer to him. I was going to have a step-mom for a while, but my dad left her when he found out all that she was doing to us. I really haven't been in any kind of relationship with a guy, and as a result, I haven't even had my first kiss. Finally, I am controlled by: shauna_marie

Girl #2

My name is Jade Marie Lewis I was born on feb, 2,1992 Which makes me seventeen years old. I have been told I am a great person. Smart, fun to be around, makes good grades, doesn't get into trouble, a good influence. Alot has happened in my past...I have always been attatched to my father, he is my guiding light and I would do anything to make him happy. I make good grades and I do everything right, he is so proud of me. Finally, I am controlled by: R A B i D P i X i E S

Girl #3
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My name is Katharine Dollie Thompson. I was born on April 22nd, 1991 Which makes me eighteen years old. I have been told that I'm a bit of sweet and a little bit of Spice. I am childish in that I love to laugh, smile, and make jokes. I also find joy in the simplest of things in life. I also really like sweet tasting things, like chocolate and hot apple cider, and lollipops. I am nice, in general, to people, and I try to be as helpful as I can, keeping an optimistic attitude. In that, I am as friendly as can be, and don't understand the concept of a "personal bubble". However, I can get a bit of a temper when things don't exactly go my way, and I often, try as I might to contain it, end up losing it and actually getting angry. However, I must admit that that is a very rare occasion indeed. A lot has happened in my past... A few months after I turned five, my mother passed away due to breast cancer. I didn't exactly understand at the time... I was too young... I believed my mother had gone away on a long business trip. It took me two years to figure out she had died and was not coming back. However, because of her death, I grew very close to my father. He tells me every day that I remind him of my mother the older and older I get. I talk to him about everything and go everywhere with him. He is the one man in my life that matters the most... And I would give up hope if I ever lost him as I lost my mother. Finally, I am controlled by: x x _ m o n e t _ x x

Girl #4
My name is Lily Kim Lee I was born on May 17, 1992 Which makes me 17 years old. I have been told I am kind. I'm a sweet person who always tries to help people. I study hard and you would never see me doing anything 'bad'. I am also very polite.Alot has happened in my past...Mom and Dad are always caring of me so I live a happy life. In return, I make them feel proud that they raised a proper daughter and I earn their trust by getting good grades and being nice to everyone. Finally, I am controlled by: Unbreakableangelwings17

Girl #5
My name is Brighid McKenna
I was born on 5/13/1990 Which makes me 19 years old. I have been told that I am just like my dad. He was a good man who liked to sing in is off time in his band. We both share artistic tendencies! I also like taking care of people and the things around me, especially children. I am usually quite a happy girl and I love immersing myself in nature. My father and I spent all my years without my mom. She was a student on a study abroad program when she met my father, and only stayed long enough to give birth to me before leaving. It doesn't bother me anymore really, my dad is all I need. He raised me well, and taught me how to sing and do important things he would have taught his son had he had one. To bring money into our home I became a pre-school teacher, which I adored. My father is proud of me, for all my achievements. I am thankful to him for keeping me and raising me even without a wife. Finally, I am controlled by: Butterfly_Falling

Girl #6
lAppearance:User Image
My name is Violet Marie Evans I was born on January 22, 1992 Which makes me 17 years old. I have been told I'm sweet and bubbly. I love to laugh and smile, and apparently my good mood spreads. I've had to be responsible all the time, but I'm still fun to be around and likable. Alot has happened in my past... My mom died when I was 7 and soon after that my dad developed cancer. Me and my brothers have had to take care of him. I'm used to being around guys, because I have two older brothers, who have more behavior issues then me when they're not around me, but with me they protect me and we love each other. My life has not been easy exactly, but I've always had money and though I've always had to work hard I haven't had many experiences; my life's been wrapped around my father basically, and even though I have tons of friends, I don't have as much fun as I'd like to. Finally, I am controlled by: dobbysdoll

Yeah, you’re that guy
(That guy)
I’d be stupid to trust

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:31 pm
But just one night couldn’t be so wrong
You make me wanna lose control

WhITeLiSt!

For those who have been really good to this rp!

kitty-katastrophy
x x _ m o n e t _ x x
dobbysdoll

~BlAcKlIsT~
Yes, no body yet!

She was so shy
Till I drove her wild

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:39 pm
I was hanging in the corner
With my five best friends

~ANNOUNCEMENTS~

I heard that you were trouble
But I couldn’t resist

July 23
Rp Created/Accepting Profiles

July 26
FULL!!/OPEN!

Good girls go bad
Good girls go bad
Good girls go bad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:28 pm
Oh, she got away with the boys in the place
Treat ‘em like they don’t stand a chance

Where We Start!

Everyone has their belongings shipped to the Manor. However, your letter says for you to arrive at a popular dance club in a nearby city. You are to relax and party before a limo will pick you up at 2 a.m.

And he got away with the girls in the back
Acting like they’re too hot to dance

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:23 pm
User Image

Amelia read the letter once again as the Taxi pulled up to the crowded dance club. She wasn't at all comfortable with the prospect of going in there, not knowing anyone. However, she mustered up the courage, paid the taxi driver, stuffed the letter into her back pocket, opened the cab door, and walked over to the entrance. There wasn't a long line, mainly because it was a bit early for such things, so she managed to get in without a problem. Amelia found herself a table in the back and sat down. She wasn't much up for mingling with strangers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:33 pm
{ I wasn't sure if it was open yet..Pretty posts like this won't come too often due to the crash of my laptop.}

User Image

Jade scanned her letter and groaned softly. Great, party, not my thing. SHe crumpled up the letter and looked out the window, at the club. SHe took a deep breath before opening the door to the taxi, leaving the guy a tip before walking inside. The music was blaring and people were dancing real close. Once again, not her thing. She saw a girl and she looked shy was well. She quickly made her way over to the table and smiled at her. "Hi, My names Jade." She took a seat and stuck out her hand. If it was one thing she was good at, she was good talking and getting to know people. She nervously looked around the room.

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers