Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omana Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:04 am
If you have the time, will you rate my avi in the arena? heart
Dontcha just love a full fluffy tail? 4laugh
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=101562355#title  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:08 am
Sure blaugh It looks cool razz  

Isaol

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:15 pm
I think your avatar as it is now is better than the one in the arena... So I gave you a 4/5. sweatdrop

Sorry, just has more going on with this one in a good way. I really think the back turned to the camera works for it as well. Not so sure about the hat, but I don't know of any other white hats that would go better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:02 am
Her current avatar looks the same, except now it's turned around....FOR SOME REASON. confused Why is that?  

Isaol

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:39 pm
Isaol
Her current avatar looks the same, except now it's turned around....FOR SOME REASON. confused Why is that?

1. Part of the background is missing.
2. When turned to face the viewer the ears contrast more sharply with the skin. When turned away, the ears more subtlety blend in with the hair and don't contrast so drastically. Also, the skin appears whitish now, which it doesn't in the arena. This makes the ears work better since they appear more white as well.
3. The eyes don't mesh well in color with all the other parts of the avatar. It's a sudden shift from cool colors to this warm red thing that feels out of place and draws attention to it, which doesn't help much. This throws off the balance to some degree as it draws attention to the eye. If it was a cooler coloration, then it may still stand out but not throw off the balance.  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games