found my bong/pipe/stash
  walked in on me smoking
  poll whore <3
View Results

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:46 am
Lets face it- besides one of your pieces breaking
or getting arrested, getting caught by your parents
is up there with the bad s**t that happens.
I've only been caught once by my mom.
and well-I told my dad I smoked when I was drunk:/
he's okay with it-my mom tried grounding my for a month.

My question to you is,
Do your parents know?
if so, how long were you smoking before they found out?
Do they even care you smoke?

discuss.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 am
I smoke with my mom.
rofl lol rofl

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

winter rat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:15 pm
Do your parents know? Yes they do, they known for a few years now.
if so, how long were you smoking before they found out? Maybe a year and half, and I told them that I did. ;D
Do they even care you smoke? Not really, they pretend I don't and sometimes make jokes about it, haha. The only time they really cared though was when I got arrested

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:36 pm
Mine don't know and I don't plan on telling them until I'm on my own.

K to the Tizzle

2,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:52 pm
haha noone knows in my house cuz i always keep the window open and light incents ^^ and when i cook stuff with pot or w.e. i do it when noone is home ^^ or sleeping. but iv been smokin for like 6 yrs now i started when i was like 13  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:23 pm
Let's seee, been smok'n everyday for the past 3 years my parents knew iwthout me actually knowing for about 6-10 months. and now I'm not in trouble? haha. I suck at telling stories.  

Just Neva

panduhXcore

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:57 am
My parents found out that I smoke about a year after I started. They tried to tell me to stop, then I was in their room one day and found their piece. So really they don't care, as long as I don't do it in the house. My mom even makes me munchies if I ask. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:18 pm
panduhXcore
My parents found out that I smoke about a year after I started. They tried to tell me to stop, then I was in their room one day and found their piece. So really they don't care, as long as I don't do it in the house. My mom even makes me munchies if I ask. smile

Aw, that's nice of her - my Ma makes really good food when you're high. xD  

winter rat

Falsified Documents

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:02 pm
Ice Cold Faerie
I smoke with my mom.
rofl lol rofl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:50 am
lol x] i first smoked with my brother when i was 5 and it was frum the legendary plastic bottle bong. x] ive been a stoner ever since. i didnt start smoking at least once every 2 days till i was eight. and i was smoking ciggarettes then too. come to think about it it was the first year i took some oxy cotton too. dont mess too much with any pills anymore lol
i dont know my dad and never have, but my mom knows i smoke ciggarettes, but she kind fo knows with the weed, but not too much.  

Coka Nostra

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:15 pm
Coka Nostra
lol x] i first smoked with my brother when i was 5 and it was frum the legendary plastic bottle bong. x] ive been a stoner ever since. i didnt start smoking at least once every 2 days till i was eight. and i was smoking ciggarettes then too. come to think about it it was the first year i took some oxy cotton too. dont mess too much with any pills anymore lol
i dont know my dad and never have, but my mom knows i smoke ciggarettes, but she kind fo knows with the weed, but not too much.

That is horrible.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:13 pm
Do your parents know? : Yes.
If so, how long were you smoking before they found out? : about 6years.
Do they even care you smoke? :No, I've been smoking for too many years. Plus they are alcoholics and they know that s**t is way worse for you than pot, so they don't care.

[ Mary Jane ]

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:32 am
Do your parents know?
Yup

if so, how long were you smoking before they found out?
a couple years, they knew my then boyfriend, now husband, smoked it, as well as most of my friends but they never asked, I never told. I'm sure they figured it out long before they let me know they knew.

Do they even care you smoke?
Nope, I'm 22 and I live in my own place with my husband so it wouldn't matter if they did. I smoke with my mom on a regular basis and my dad brings my younger brother over and sits in the front room with us while we smoke even though he doesn't. I got lucky with my parents, they have always been open minded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:54 pm
I got caught at school one time by some fat lunch lady O_O
But she ended up asking if she could join me and my circle of friends xD  

Husband Severs

Prophetess Cassandra

Witty Conversationalist

7,400 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:26 pm
My mom knows that I had been smoking, she just doesn't know I still do. :0 I'd only been smoking a couple of months when I got found out the first time. And yes, she cares, she doesn't want me in any more trouble with the popos.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff