Reply Chatterbox/Humor
**** IT **** IT **** IT! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:02 pm
Argh. I just got in a car crash about an hour ago. Rear ended a steel bumpered construction truck. Not a scratch on him, front of my car is dented in, can't even open the hood. But i think by some grace of god the radiator managed to avoid being punctured. I was so pissed when i crashed. I almost cried. Argh. Well there go my plans for the next paycheck! gonk emo  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:47 pm
All of a sudden my near-busted back door doesn't seem so bad.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:46 pm
My car's crumpled to s**t. Both front quarterpanels are flattened, the doors are scraped up (and dented some), the plastic cover on my headlight is DENTED (how the ********...?), I have no front hubcaps... but the A/C, stereo, power steering, cruise control, and gas gauge all work, so I'm good to go. For a while, my hood wouldn't open. When we crowbar'd it, we found some shithead at Big O had left a tire tread gauge in the middle of the assist spring, and jammed it down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:02 pm
Well at least the radiator isn't punctured. biggrin Sorry about the collision though dude. =(

It's too bad there aren't more mechanics like our mechanic Terry. He makes sure if he installs a used part that it's of reasonable quality and he charges honest prices for parts and labor. He does the job right the first time, and if he doesn't he will do it over again until he gets it right without additional cost.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:18 pm
FFFUUU---

Lots of vehicular brutality this week I guess.

My car's rear end is out of alignment and it ******** up the tires real bad.
Good news, the $275 each bearings are all fine.
I got the car back, going in tomorrow to get the alignment fixed, anyway, wednesday when I went to school the ******** battery died so I had to borrow my Grandmother's car, 1998 or 1999 Malibu with 70,000 miles on it, 40,000 of which were put on it this past year when she moved in with my dad, anyway, on the way home at about 10:00 or so some ******** in the opposite lane had their brights on and I couldn't see the group of geese coming out from his/her lane, I guess that's why the ******** had their brights on, to see the geese.
Anyway, I hit two of them, dented in the bottom half of the license plate and cracked the plastic portion of the grill underneath the plate.

That's it, I'm really sick of ******** retard drivers, next ******** with their brights on is getting them right back, next ******** that rides my bumper is getting s**t thrown at them. ******** it, I'm done.
I'll carry a bag of split shot or BBs in the car for the bumper jockeys, after all I've already got a bottle of brake fluid for the assholes that smack their doors into my car.

If it was my car I would have done a U-turn and got that ******** to pull over and asked why the ******** retard had the brights on and tell the ******** retard that it blinded me and I couldn't see.
But alas, not my car and I was worried there was a radiator leak.

No leaks, just the cracked bumper and a bent license plate, and I still want to put my fist through that douchebag's face.

I missed my exit and went by that road, one confirmed kill.
Makes me feel better that at least one of those ******** birds are dead.

I hit both of them going at 40-45 mph, the other one is probably dead but got hauled off by a wolf or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:07 pm
I agree. Certain drivers are annoying as hell. A month or so ago my sister and I were going to the next town over to get some groceries. On the highway the car ahead of us was going really slow so my sister decided to pass them. The slow driver saw us, they most certainly saw the oncoming car, we should have had enough time to pass the slow driver and get back in our lane before hitting the oncoming car. Sure enough the ******** sped up on us when we tried to pass. We were roughly 20 feet from colliding with the oncoming car with us going 80 and them going 60 it wouldn't have been pretty.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:54 am
OberFeldwebel
That's it, I'm really sick of ******** retard drivers, next ******** with their brights on is getting them right back, next ******** that rides my bumper is getting s**t thrown at them. ******** it, I'm done.
I had a douchebag bright-light me the other day while it was PISSING rain. My range of vision went from "one semi-length" in front of me to "my windshield". I had to aim for the lights of the semi one lane over and 50 feet ahead of me because that was literally all I could see.
Quote:
I'll carry a bag of split shot or BBs in the car for the bumper jockeys, after all I've already got a bottle of brake fluid for the assholes that smack their doors into my car.
Brake fluid?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:05 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
I had a douchebag bright-light me the other day while it was PISSING rain. My range of vision went from "one semi-length" in front of me to "my windshield". I had to aim for the lights of the semi one lane over and 50 feet ahead of me because that was literally all I could see.
Quote:
Brake fluid?

Brake fluid dissolves paint and primer all the way to the body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxdDleFNGvc

That's just after 5 minutes.
If it's left for longer the paint turns into a puddy kind of rubber crap and it just slumps off.

Yeah, it had just rained before I hit the geese and the wipers suck on her car so there were water streaks that the wipers left.

Yeah, I've had idiots speed up when I tried to pass them but never when there was oncoming traffic.
Had another speed up and stick to my side when I was trying to merge onto the highway, and at this one it wasn't like the lane came to an end, the entrance lane goes into an exit lane so I would have been heading back East if he forced me back on.

I tried to gas it but he stayed with me, I looked at him and he was laughing I had to hit the brakes and get behind him.

Seriously, in some cases, killing someone should be legal.  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:16 pm
What my sister should have done was slammed on the brakes when we got in front of those pricks and give them hell. Anyway a friend with a bag of brake fluid in the back seat would be a good idea or some other way to ******** with them. That kind of s**t is illegal so retaliating to such bullshit via illegal means should be allowed. I would loved to have stopped in front of them, pulled a sledge hammer from the back seat, and gone to town on their car. Maybe even pry the hood open with a crowbar and bash the engine into scrap metal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:27 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
What my sister should have done was slammed on the brakes when we got in front of those pricks and give them hell. Anyway a friend with a bag of brake fluid in the back seat would be a good idea or some other way to ******** with them. That kind of s**t is illegal so retaliating to such bullshit via illegal means should be allowed. I would loved to have stopped in front of them, pulled a sledge hammer from the back seat, and gone to town on their car. Maybe even pry the hood open with a crowbar and bash the engine into scrap metal.

Which pricks?
What's illegal?

You have an honest nice mechanic named Terry?
... wtf?
We have one like that too, same name.

Anyway, got my car back today, the adjustment is maxed out on the rear but it's still off just by a bit though, nowhere as bad as it was.  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:32 pm
In Oregon when you speed up so someone can't pass you that's against the law. Anyway at least the read end is fixed now. biggrin

:O Maybe Terry has 2 autoshops  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:36 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
In Oregon when you speed up so someone can't pass you that's against the law. Anyway at least the read end is fixed now. biggrin

:O Maybe Terry has 2 autoshops

Ah, the Terry we know doesn't have an autoshop, he quit working at the garages and works on cars when he can, pretty much all referrals.

Hmm, there should be a law like that here, but how would they get caught?
They definitely wouldn't do something like that with cops around.  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:40 pm
Ah ok. The Terry here is always busy. His honesty gets him more work than he can handle. With my grandpas car finally paid off he wants to get my aunts 87 Ford Ranger fixed up so I can have it. The car hasn't run in some 10 years I think so it needs a lot of work done. We're hoping Terry can take care of it for us.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:40 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Ah ok. The Terry here is always busy. His honesty gets him more work than he can handle. With my grandpas car finally paid off he wants to get my aunts 87 Ford Ranger fixed up so I can have it. The car hasn't run in some 10 years I think so it needs a lot of work done. We're hoping Terry can take care of it for us.

Sitting for ten years?

The gaskets are probably bad and will leak oil.

So yeah, he'd probably have to pull the whole motor and replace all the gaskets.

I got an idea.
Look at the person, smile maniacally and fake jerk the steering wheel hard in their direction.  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:31 pm
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

Sitting for ten years?

The gaskets are probably bad and will leak oil.

So yeah, he'd probably have to pull the whole motor and replace all the gaskets.

I got an idea.
Look at the person, smile maniacally and fake jerk the steering wheel hard in their direction.
I think my cousin mentioned a bad crank shaft too or something. Anyway we already figured we would have to get another engine as well as probably replacing the fuel lines and what not. Still when it's all fixed up it's a nice little 4 cylinder so I can get good mileage out of it and it will be good to finally have someone in the family with a truck.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff