Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Chritine's Room; Humans knock, vampires enter at own risk. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christel_of_Chiron

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:15 pm
Name: Chritine Phillipes
Race: Human
Appearance: Avatar, which never changes
Weapon: A single spellbook with 20 spells
Biography:Chritine lost her entire family to vampires save for her youngest sibbling, her 5 month old baby brother. After leaving him in the hands of a church, Christine went in search of a way to remove vampires from the Earth. She found that way through a spellbook that she has become familiar with, but has not memorized.

Beware me. stare

My room is simple: I have a simple military-issue cot with three thin layers of brown cloth as an acting blanket. My pillow is a ratty overcoat that is folded up. Beside the cot it a small crate box with many melted-down candles, some with wicks and some without. A trunk sits at the end of the cot, filled with old candles, blank paper, ink pens, ink bottles, packets of paper bound together with string, and a pair of old shoes that haven't seen the light of day in months. There are no windows and the door is in the corner opposite the cot.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:18 am
Chritine climbs down the ladder and closes the hatch securely. She then dumps out a large dummy from the sack over her shoulder. She props it up against a wall and steps back, closing her eyes. I WILL memorize this damned book. "Nutila hiru sau-" She sighs angrily and grabs her book from her bed. She flips it open to a page and growls. "I knew that," she mutters. Looking at her target she shouts, "Nutila hiru sula bartuni, jufrei belon!" A bright light emerges suddenly from her eyes and they leap to the dummy. They make contact. As the dust and smoke leave, Chritine opens her eyes. The dummy is barely damaged, and there is yet another dip in her wall. "Damnit..."  

Christel_of_Chiron

Christel_of_Chiron

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:55 am
Chritine sits on the edge of the trap door, basking in the breeze that flows through the cemetary. Her room below ventelates, three spells-worth of dust and smoke leaving with the breeze. I keep missing. I'll never hit any moving vampires if I can't even hit a static dummy! She rips a handful of dry grass and throws it to the wind, surpressing a scream of frustration.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:05 pm
Raidan wandered to all the rooms in the castle, leaving a large, neatly wrapped box out side every door. The box contained _____, _______, and _______((Use your imagination)). There was also a christmas card in each one, the picture on the front being the same that was his tattoo.  

Raiden the Ancient

Christel_of_Chiron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:49 am
((One problem, my room isn't exactly in the castle. ^_^; ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:17 am
lady_dwarf

(( stare The cemetary, then.))  

Raiden the Ancient

Christel_of_Chiron

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:45 pm
Raidan23
lady_dwarf

(( stare The cemetary, then.))
^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:18 am
Chritine stands on her head, her back straightened against the wall. Her eyes are closed as she mutters angry words to herself. She then opens her eyes and stares at the open book in front of her. She reads the upside down letters and then focused on a half-bruned dummy ont he opposite side. She looked back down at the words and reads them out loud. "Nutila hiru sula bartuni, jufrei belon!"

The spell ignites, bright light leaving her eyes and headding for the dummy. It strikes solidity, creating dust and debris that almost make her lose her balance. It settles slightly and she looked to the target. The dummy is in half, its top half on the floor by its lower half. "Finally..." she mutters, letting herself drop to her feet. She closes the book and starts to climb the ladder to the surface. She looks back at the dummy with a smile before crawling out and locking the trap door.

Christel_of_Chiron

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:21 am
*Walking past the room, she peeks in and sees the episode unfold, and she giggles to herself* Hrmm....It looks like someone just took out some frustration...*Smiles and continues down the hall*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:26 pm
((I've decided to just move my room to the castle. ^_^ Hee, a human vampire-hunter living surrounded by many MANY vampires.))  

Christel_of_Chiron

Christel_of_Chiron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:37 pm
Chritine looked at Natula with surprise. "Hello there," she said politely.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:54 pm
ninja  

Christel_of_Chiron

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:34 am
*Pokes his head in without knocking. He's small, about in inch tall in height*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:10 am
*hears something and sees the open door* Hello?  

Christel_of_Chiron

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:34 pm
"Hmm A vampire hunter in a castle full of vampires not good"MommasLilGurl thinks to herself as she walks past the room on her way back to her own room.  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff