Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
•The B e a c h• OPEN ;; FULL! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:05 pm
The B e a c h

All we wanted was privacy..

During the school year,
six friends ventured out on a journey.
They wanted to seek out something private.
In the big city of Laguna Beach, they found
a small beach, deserted.
After naming it, Sixth Beach, they stuck a sign up reading, 'Off Limits.'
They fixed up a shack,
big enough for just them.
Now, school has ended, and they plan
to spend their summer there, only leaving
for food.
What does this beach behold?

And we found so much more..

[Intro-Rules-Skeleton/Slots-Profiles]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 pm
Rules!

••These Are the Rules. Follow them and we won't have a problem.

•• Literacy. I don't want any one-liners. Just put effort into it.

•• PM your profile under "Summer of a Lifetime!"

•• I ask that you put ' xxx ' somewhere in your Profile, to ensure you've read the ruled.

•• When joining this RP, commitment is need. Posting at least 3 times a week is all I ask.

•• DRAMA! It's needed to make the Rp thrive, but no killing please!

•• Romance is great, but we don't want to know the details when things get intimate. Timeskip please.

•• Reserving Profiles is accepted, PM me under "On the Way"

•• HAVE FUN!

|subject to change.|

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:08 pm
SKELETON

[align=center][size=11]-PHOTO HERE {real}-

|[color=lightseagreen]First[/color] ○ Middle ○ [color=lightslategray]Last[/color]|

[color=lightseagreen]I've been around for[/color] •[color=lightseagreen] {Age}[/color]

[color=lightseagreen]It's Obvious I'm A[/color] •[color=lightslategray] {sex}[/color]

[color=lightseagreen]I Have Eyes For[/color] •[color=lightslategray] {Girls; Boys; Both;}[/color]

[color=lightseagreen]I Can't Live Without[/color] • [color=lightslategray]{Likes}[/color]

[color=lightseagreen]I Can't Live With[/color] • [color=lightslategray]{Dislikes} [/color]

[color=lightseagreen]Behind The Mask[/color] • [color=lightslategray]{Username}[/color][/align][/size]

-PHOTO HERE {real}-

|First ○ Middle ○ Last|

I've been around for {Age}

It's Obvious I'm A {sex}

I Have Eyes For {Girls; Boys; Both;}

I Can't Live Without{Likes}

I Can't Live With{Dislikes}

Behind The Mask{Username}

SLOTS

- Dinkie Pinkie - ; - Dinkie Pinkie -

- xXx-Deadly Drama-xXx ; -x x _ m o n e t _ x x -

- R A B i D P i X i E S - ; - xXx-Deadly Drama- xXx-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:11 pm
The Beach Bums!

User Image

|Kori ○ Lynn ○ Moore|

I've been around for Eighteen Years

It's Obvious I'm A Girl

I Have Eyes ForBoys

I Can't Live Without Smoking pot ;Being a bad Girl; Photography; Sunsets; Animals; Wind; Crushes;

I Can't Live WithDirt; Seaweed; Lightning; Grudges

Behind The MaskDinkie Pinkie

User Image

|Lily ○ Anne ○ Carter|

I've been around forSeventeen

It's Obvious I'm AGirl

I Have Eyes For Boys

I Can't Live WithoutSinging, Dancing, Fun, Laughing, Biting her Lip, Running, Swimming.

I Can't Live WithMean people, Boredom, Gloomy Days, Frowns, Fighting, Too Much Loud Noise, Yelling

Behind The MaskxXx-Deadly Drama-xXx

User Image

|Andi ○ Marie ○ Davis|

I've been around for eighteen years

It's Obvious I'm A Girl

I Have Eyes For Boys(;

I Can't Live WithoutCausing trouble, smoking weed, laughing, partying.

I Can't Live WithPreps, good girls, yellow.

Behind The MaskR A B i D P i X i E S

User Image

|Shane ○ Thomas ○ Daniels|

I've been around for 18

It's Obvious I'm A Male

I Have Eyes For Girls

I Can't Live WithoutMusic. Girls. Flirting. Sports. Coffee. Being Funny.

I Can't Live WithRude people, idiots, fratboys, nature haters

Behind The MaskDinkie Pinkie

User Image

|Alexander ○ Gabriel ○ Kerr|

I've been around for Eighteen Years

It's Obvious I'm A Boy

I Have Eyes For Girls

I Can't Live WithoutBreak Dancing, My Guitar, Surfing, Swimming, Girls, Flirting, Running, Being Active, Walks on the Beach, Friends, Music

I Can't Live WithObnoxious things, Annoyances, People who talk too loudly, Haters, Fakes, Boredom.

Behind The MaskxXx-Deadly Drama-xXx

User Image

|Ryan ○ James ○ Lane|

I've been around for Nineteen years

It's Obvious I'm A Guy

I Have Eyes For Girls

I Can't Live WithoutMusic, my guitar, cigarettes, sweets, surfing, having fun, dancing, singing, my camera, converse shoes, ties, && my friends.

I Can't Live WithRaw onions or garlic, bossy girls, sluts, girls who think looks are everything, fakes, liars, cheaters, && drama.

Behind The Maskx x _ m o n e t _ x x

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:22 pm
{RESERVED!}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:59 pm
OPEN!

I'll start the scene.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:03 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori turned off her car ignition, and got out of her car. She ran onto the warm sand with a huge smile. The looked to their small shack, still holding up. She then looked past the water, seeing the beginning of sunset. She looked back to her car, waiting for her best friend, Andi, to join her.

User ImageShane Daniels

Shane steeped out from his truck, locking the door behind him. The bags were in the bed of the truck. He pick out his and Andi's, the top. He smiled and dropped them on the sand, he would need help. "Hey! Lil' help here?" He yelled, grabbing the rest of his bags.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:06 pm
Andi Marie
User Image

Andi pulled up in her convertible with loud music blaring. She saw Kori standing on the beach and she quickly turned her car off and got out, running down in the sand and tackling her..."Hey sexy." She laughed and winked playfully, looking out to the water."Damn, this place sure is holding up well."She commented and looked to their little shack, this summer she planned to throw wild parties and make this a summer for them all to remember..

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:12 pm
User Image

Lily Anne Carter ran towards the beach as quickly as she could. She wanted to see her friends so badly. She saw Kori and Andi and ran to them, "Hey guys!" She giggled and waved to them. She then saw the shack and sighed in happiness, "I love this place!" She laid back in the sand and felt the warmth of it for a moment.

User Image
Alexander Gabriel Kerr drove his car quickly to the beach. He parked it next to Andi's car and got out. He took his surf board out and walked towards the beach, smiling at the girls. Alex saw Shane and nodded, running over to help him.

(~edit~)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:19 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori squeaked when she was tackled, "Heyyy Babe! " She said, hugging her tightly. She smiled at Alex and turned to Lily, "Heyyyyyyy hun!" She said, happily. She smelled of pot, obviously high. She laid back, checking out the guys.

User ImageShane Daniels

Shane smiled and threw some bags onto the sand, "Hey bro! Grab some bags!" He said, giving a 'guy hug.' He took a few more bags from the truck. He checked out the girls, mostly Andi.

[Edit]

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:22 pm
User Image

Lily smiled up at Kori and she smelled the drugs. She was probably one of the only people in this group who didn't like drugs. She put her happy face on none the less.

User Image
Alex nodded and grabbed the bags. He then saw Kori... damn, she sure looked fine this summer. He shook his head, he couldn't think like that though. She was just a friend, right?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:27 pm
User Image
x x [[ R y a n . L a n e ]] x x
is { h . x . c }

He had been there since earlier that afternoon, had already thrown his bags into the shack, and had already jumped into the water, surfboard and all, and was just now paddling in. He had seen the cars roll up and was excited for the upcoming few months. Part of him wondered what would happen over time...

Shivering for a moment when he finally got out of the water, he grabbed his towel, drying his hair first. Ryan had never believed in wet suits because he wanted to get a tan, and so he walked up, only board shorts, to the group, towel around his neck and surf board carried in his right arm. "Hey guys!" he said, waving to them. "Glad to see y'all could make it!" he joked, a smile on his face.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image

Lily saw Ryan and bit her lip. She had always had this strange crush on him, but he was just a friend. She shook her head and watched him surf. She giggled lightly as she stood up, going over to him. She gave him her friendly hug and stuck her tongue out at him, "You need to teach me how to surf sometime..." She looked at the others and sat back down in the sand, putting her feet closer to the water. She watched the tide come up and touch her toes.

User Image
Alex nodded and grabbed the bags. He then saw Kori... damn, she sure looked fine this summer. He shook his head, he couldn't think like that though. She was just a friend, right? He then saw Ryan and nodded at him, "Hey, man! You brought your surf board as well I see..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:36 pm
[comp messed up, srry for the bad posts.]
Andi smiled at Kori, the two of them together probably reeked. She walked over to Shane and hugged him tightly, smiling. "Hey hon." She waved at Alex, Lily, and Ryan  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:42 pm
User Image
x x [[ R y a n . L a n e ]] x x
is { h . x . c }

Ryan loved when she bit her lip. It was the one thing that he probably noted the most about Lily, but he shrugged it off. They were all good friends, right? That's all it ever was, and all it ever would be. But then again... A whole summer... Six teenagers... Three guys, three girls? What were the odds? He sighed, smiling at her and pulling her into a hug. "Babe, this entire summer I will dedicate any time to teach you to surf," he said, roughing up her hair a little just to tease her.

Hearing Alex's comment he waved and nodded. "Sure did, man! I mean, c'mon, you think I'm gonna live an entire summer on a beach and not bring my board?! You've got to be KIDDING me!" he said, laughing and walked up to him, giving him a "guy hug" as well.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff