Reply New Moon
New Moon movie, no Quil?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:48 pm
I don't come on here as much, but did i miss something? I don't think Quil is in the movie. was his character written out and replaced by Jarred? I was looking on the New Moon Website and he wasn't on there. I'm confused. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:56 pm
I'm pretty sure he's in the movie . . .

I just checked the Wikipedia page (because we know it's always right) and Quil is being played by Tyson Houseman.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Tsopi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:48 am
I hope he's in the movie...
Movie directors tend to cut things from the books but if they cut Quil...there will not be the same magic...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:16 pm
Well I don't know. I hope he's in there. his imprinting for Eclipse is imporant...unless they re work it for Jarred and Kim to explain imprintin because Quil and Claire are...ya know, weird.lol But yeah, just and observation  

Aqua Anjel

Umi_Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:08 pm
You can't have new moon with out quil or embry! It's not new moon if both aren't there!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:13 pm
I guess they could...Quil becomes more importante in Eclipse...but then again, it's not quite as important if they're not planning to take Breaking Dawn to the big screen, since Quil opens up the possibility of imprinting for a toddler, so it kinda takes a bit away from the weirdness of Jacob imprinting on a newborn.

I hope not! I like Quil, as a character 3nodding  

x_Jamais vu_x

Lady Brie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:48 pm
quil is in the movie but is not a werewolve  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:33 pm
werewolves stink (yay vampires!) so idrc but then again, quil really is a big part of the book.  

The curious explorer

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
New Moon

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items