Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
have you ever recreated Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sims 2 is the best? no
  yes
  hell yes
  Omfg yes
  poll 4 gold
View Results

Rainbow Testosterone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:26 pm
have you ever tried to recreate your life through the sims, e.g. seeing how a love life would work out etc etc
i have it was seening how life would be with a certain someone i wont say who though  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:37 pm
yeah i did once. I put myself in a house with only guys, and theft em alone 2 see who id end up with.... oh my..wot interesting yet accurate results o.o  

Greenzally

Namine Hikaru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:50 pm
it sucks that i cant really try b/c the sims screws up my computer so i have to play on console but i have really been wanting to try putting characters into one house and just watching what happens  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:53 pm
I recreated my entire extended family once... Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins... and i recreated my husbands family... so we dated as teens and went to college together and got married and got our own house. Of course everyone's houses were true to life too! My parent's house was the hardest to build cause its kinda retro funky. In that story we had 2 kids, Jacob and Lilly. smile I also created a lot of my other high school friends and put them in houses as adults when we got married so we'd have our real friends to hang out with. I even made the guy that hangs out with us but nobody really likes! mrgreen And none of my sims really liked him... poor guy!  

amandapace7

miname_sohma

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:25 pm
I did in the Sims 2 yes, my family, but not extended family, since I have hundreds of distantly related cousins and aunts and "cousin-in-laws".  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:37 pm
I've done it before but my friends do it all the time xd
I don't like waching myself die...its creepy  

silverwolfie208

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:45 pm
I've done it multiple times (I've had to restart a few times)

I have made my family, and all my friends families and started us out as children. I have them grow up and my boyfriend and I get together, marry have children - the rest well is up to the sims to decide (although if they are in a relationship I make their partner)

That's in one neighborhood. The other neighborhood is my legacy challenge.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:01 am
My sim married Hilary Duff, but our child is not that beautiful razz .  

SirEmino
Captain

vbtweety13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:17 pm
i got pissed off at a friend...so in sims trapped her in a house with a bunch of flammable objects and no food or bathrooms, and had her play with the flammable objects to see what would make her die first redface redface redface ....Fire.... (i have anger issues at times...but she put gum in my hair!!! i love my hair *pets hair*....) she thought the sims incident was funny though(i told her ^_^)...then we got in a huge fight (over something SHE did about a month later that i got in trouble for)...wound up in the principals office a few times and so needless to say we arent friends anymore mrgreen (thank foamy! (not god because im athiest))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:37 pm
I made myself as an adult, along with some friends... and my boyfriend... heart  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

smilylady

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:41 am
Yeah, i have done it several times  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:51 am
yes heaps of times!!! it was soo funny to see what happens!

me and my bestie made pplz we really hate so we trappend them with flammable objects, no food, no bathroom and it was so funny to watch them run around! oh yea and once my sim had woo hoo with the grim reaper...i was in hysterics!!  

La Petit Belle

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Thee Lucky Charms

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:22 pm
no  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:44 pm
I always recreate myself (and make me MUCH better than everyone else, just to make me feel better...hehehehe)  

nbkczxig

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:39 pm
Yes I did. More than once.

1) I made a family of my real family, plus a made up sister (Narumi)

-My mom divorced my dad and married another sim I made who already had two kiddos. Christine and Nanami.
-Narumi got married and had two children. Haruhi and Harouki.
-I adopted one kid. Donna.

2) I also did one of me married to Luke from Star Wars (I had a crush on him lol) where we had 6 kids. Suki, Mae, Sally, Kae, Ann, and Tara.

3) Then I made my family, my friend's family, and my made-up brother Angel. My friend was an only child in the game. I flirted a little bit with Lisa Bunch and then dated my friend. After a little bit of dating my friend we aged up, woohooed and then I broke up with her for...Gilligan from Gilligan's Island lol. I'm pretty sure he got me pregnant but my computer crashed before I had the baby. Ugh! Then Angel grew up and had a child named Chrissy. My dad had the 'surrounded by family' and adopted a bunch of kids. I remember that one of them was named Nanoha, but I forgot the others.

4) My friend and I also made one with my parents and her parents in the same house. Both of our moms had twin girls.

5) Once I put a household of just me on The Sims 2. Then I edited Don's house and took out all the stuff he needed so he died. sad I dated Cassandra a little bit which didn't lead to anything cool. No marriage, no babies, bleh. Anyway I felt like making her look like a 'normal person' for whatever reason but that didn't work out to well. I also wanted her house to look 'like a normal house' so I deleted the whole house and made a new one in it's place. It was anything but normal, lacking a floor and a roof. It didn't even have wallpaper!

6) I made my mom and dad on The Sims 2. The house was lame and I feel like a loser for making it. They had me, and then two sets of twins. I remember that one set was named Futatsu and Natatsu but I forgot the other set. I saw Don strolling by and added him to my household. For some reason I hated him a little bit and made him pee on himself. Then I turned him into a toddler and made Cassandra brake up with him. A little bit after she started dating one of my sisters and kinda cheated on her with...me lol. If I got that household back I would get her pregnant and our baby would be really awesome looking I bet. Oh well.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff