Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Surviving High School (were, Vamp,Elf, Human rp) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:51 pm
Moonbane High... it seems normal enough...

Kids going from class to class, gossiping with their friends, hanging out... nothing seems out of place...

However, just because something seems a certain way doesn't mean it is that way...

Unknown to the human students and teachers of Moonbane High School, not all of the students and teachers are human... there are also werewolves and vampires that subtley prey on the humans...

For the most part it's pretty unnoticable... a student mysteriously dissappearing there, a noticable change in a friend here...

However... sometimes the vamps and the werewolves get a bit greedy and go for groups of people at events, such as pep rallies and school dances...

But their is a chance for a humans survival if their under the protection of an elf, but not many are.....

A week of school has already gone by, and none of these have happened... yet...

Who will you be?

A human, not knowing that the term 'getting through high school alive' is suddenly literal for them...

Or a vampire or werewolf, trying to quench your bloodthirst as quietly as possible...

Or an Elf, Protecters of the humans

Let's find out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:53 pm
Alright, here's the rules...

1. NO cybering. If it gets to 'that point' between two characters, either take it to the PMs or timeskip.
2. NO godmodding.
3. Make sure you have the other person's permission before you kill/turn them.
4. PM the profiles to me.
5. Name the PM "Surviving school"
6. You can be as many people of all races as you want.  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:54 pm
Time for profile skeletons...

Student:

G-Name:
C-Name:
Race:
Bio:
Apperance:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:55 pm
Profiles:

Student:

G-Name: Sukie-Dog101
C-Name: Rissa Wolfheart
Grade: 10th
Race: Werewolf
Bio: she never talks about her past and trys to be as unoticable as a wolf can be, she tends to keep to herself and has few friends, but she is a really nice person unless she hungers for the blood of a human, then she can be quiet rude
Apperance: User Image
Wolf: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z247/iceclaw_01/BlackDog.jpg ((she dose were the metal braclets in human form but the collar only appers when shes a wolf))

G-Name: Hellz Kirara
C-Name: Hikaru
Grade: 10
Race: Werewolf
Bio: She is an easy going wolf, theres not much to know about her past because its basically like everybody elses, though theres nothing really dramatic in it, so she is always optimistic about things, though she doesnt act preppy she is happy in her own way.
Apperance:
Human form:
User Image

Wolf form:
User Image

G-Name: latuf
C-Name: latuf bloodfang
Grade: 11th
Race: vampire
Bio: he trys to keep to himself hes not a big talker and he dosent like most people. the only reason hes in school is so he can find that special someone

G-Name: Macou
C-Name: Eathy
Age: 14( will appear 14 forever as long as he keeps making his elixer of life)
Grade: 9th grade
Race: Elf( new reace :3)
Bio: Aiming to become a healer he was sent from his clan to moonbane high, he has became very fond of helping others for some reason. He is gay and though he may appear happy, he is eaning for companionship.
He would appear dumb however is a genius in the elfen realms. He despises technology, smoking, anything which destroys the enviroment, as his race allowed the humans to have the planet milleniums ago, his race which are either underground, or in the remaining woods.
He is a black belt in most fightin styles however prefers not to have a fight as elfs have a old phrase"mind over might".
Apperance: Like most of his race they are the size of a small boy, blonde hair, almost child like, puberty never hits these guys X3, they usually wear clothing from their clans, he wears a robe which go's down to his knees which is orange and white with a blue flame on the back, and white sandals which each have one blue crysal embedded in the strap. He always carrys his staff which can turn into a pen.

G-Name: Phantom-kyuubi naruto92
C-Name: Ruko Bloodheart
Grade: 10th
Race: Vampire
Bio: his parents died when he was five and that’s the only thing he remembers from his past life, he was changed around the age of 17, he was caught walking down a dark ally way and that’s all he really remembers from his past

G-Name: iShadow_avenger94
C-Name: Shadow
Grade: 9
Race: Vampire
Bio: not much really known he lives alone but he acts like a class clown and is a athlete
Apperance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925766865/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/30/Guy1.jpg

G-Name: Alice KH1
C-Name: Elliot
Grade: 9th
Race: Human
Height: 5'3"
Bio: Elliot is known by many other students for her ability to sneek in then back out of class undetected and registered on the classroom list. Due to this "skill", others have dubbed her "mini ninja" much to her dislike (she stopped growning when she was 12 and is very bitter about it, claiming that she isn't small, everyone else is just a freakish height). The subjects Elliot is talented with most are Art, Music and P.E while she desprately lacks impressive marks in her Math, Chemistry and Home Economic class. Elliot is a kind and caring girl who would willingly lend a hand to anyone who asked for help. Her bad points are her short temper, impulsive nature and sarcastic sense of humor.
Apperance:
User ImageUser Image

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:08 pm
"ugh already a week of school, why do i even bother" she grumbled to herself as she watched students of all three races file into the school one by one and form into their regular groups, she rolled her eyes and continued on through the school untill she came to the stairs, she looked them up and down like normal befor chooseing a place to sit one one of the steps, her gaze was locked on a group of humans "hmmmmm now which one shall be picked off first" she asked herself as her toung swiped over her teeth  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:17 pm
Hikaru walked to school in the crowd, to her the best place to hide was in the crowd, to blend in so nobody ever saw you. She looked for a familiar face, though she couldn't find one yet. She was heading toward her first class when she thought she saw a familiar face. it was Rissa, she headed over to Rissa, departing from the crowd that didn't even notice she was with them. "Hey Rissa" She said as she approached.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:17 pm
latuf started his way down stairs to the lower floor he planned on going to his chemestry class before theother students got there along the way he saw some girl sitting on the stairs by the smell of her she was a were wolf he grind hed allways loved that smell most vampires found it repulsing but he loved it for once he thought to talk to some body at this school he casually sat next to her "Hey beautiful names latuf bloodfang whats up??"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:28 pm
she yawned lightly out of boredom, school was such a waist of time to her, their was so much other things she wanted to do other then stay hear, yawning again she herd her voice being called from somewhere around the school, she was about to answer when she smelt the strong scent of a vampire next to her, she never minded their smells, she herd what he said but rolled her eyes out of boredom "well Latuf Bloodfang, try looking up urself" she snapped as she stood up and started to walk away from him, and twords her friend who she herd calling her name "Hello Hikaru" she replied boredly, their was no emotion in her voice as she approtched her friend  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 pm
"WHOA COLD!!!" *interesting* latuf thought to himself *first one to ever reject me* he got up and decided to be percistant
"Ok ok i guess i came on to strong then lets try that agian whats up my names latuf " he said as he extended his hand as he completly ignored the other girl beside him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:01 am
Continueing to advance to her friend and ingnoreing the vampire that keept fallowing her like some sort of stalker she, bordly let her gaze wander untill the vampire got in her way, she growled at him slightly but then corrected herself and shut up, she glared at him as he spoke and offered her his hand in greeting, she looked him over befor walking around him and continued to walk away like noone was their  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:21 am
Latuf turned around and whatched her walk off "damn i think im in love " he murmured to him self as he laughed quiet;y then hearing his name he turned around some stupid human girl from his economics calss had run up to him she was asking him if she could borrow his book for first period "Shure i left in my car come with me " he said as he licked his fangs *stupid girl* he thought he casually walked out side to his car and was about to suck her blood when he lost his nervehe reached into his car and threw her the book "NOw get out of my sight" he said coldly and then he leand against his black chevy impala and sighed thiking about that girl he meet shes the first girl human or werewolf to ever ignore at least every girl hes meet *Shes pretty cute to he thought*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:40 am
Hikaru watched the vampire boy give up "how shallow can a guy get?" she asked her friend as she turned to walk with Rissa. "Poor human girl" she said and shook her head "Oh well, her own fault for accually goin with him" she said and chuckled, having watched the vampire go off with a human girl. "School is such a drag" she said as she let out a sigh, "nothin to do here" she looked around boredly "Hmmm time to mess with humans" she chuckled as she bounded over, slid on the floor and rammed into several human boys. "woops" she chuckled as the collision made one of the boys go into the girls locker room, she heard satisfying shrieks and a scream from the boy. She counted down on her fingers from three to one, the second her last finger was down the boy came rushing out, his face bright red as girls ran after him angerly. "Ah, how fun" she chuckled as she went back to Rissa.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 am
she chuckled slightly "its a vampire, what do you expect" she yawned as she glanced around as she leaned on the lockers watching her friend cause some trouble with the guys "Nice one Hikaru" she phraised her friend as she watched the girls chase the boy, she shook her head and yawned again revieling sharp rows of teeth, "after school me and some of the others are going for a run up on the mouuntains, your invited" she murmered to her friend as she saw some pissed off girls walk back into the locker room "its hunting week" she murmered to her friend "i think were going for bears this week" she replied as she looked around survaying all the others around her at the moment  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:21 am
Hikaru looked at Rissa "that would be awsome" she said with a smile as she 'accidently' tripped and knocked a girl into the boy's locker room this time "whoops, i am just so clumsy today" she chuckled as the girl ran out of the boy's locker room with her eyes covered, she thought she scented tears "whoops, that was horrible of me" she chuckled and listened to the last of guy's whistles, taunts, and yells from the locker room fade. She chuckled and looked around for something else to do. "Hunting sounds great, if only we could do it now, this place is such a bore!" she complained a bit, though she spotted her next pray and sneaked up on them, she couldn't think of much to do her victom, but then she saw the girl blush when she saw a guy, and an evil idea popped into her head, she knew the guy was a vampire, and the girl was a human, this was going to be fun. She pushed the girl into the guy by accident, having pretended to trip. "whoops im sorry" She said, she watched the vampire boy smile at the girl, she had accidently cut the girl as well, making a small drop of blood come out, just enough that she knew that the girl would be either breakfast or lunch for that vampire. She returned to Rissa "well, i think i am done being evil for the day unless i find another good victom, but i think i got my fill of evil for now" she chuckled.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:27 am
Rissa Yawned again "you can say that again, school is boreing" she murmered between her yawn wolves yawns last so long she thought as she glanced around "Kagi, Jerone, Toube, and Teru will be hunting with us today" she murmered with a slight nod, she watched her friend trip the female "that was harsh" she chuckled as she watched the girl running down the hall way go cry to all of her friend, and again she watched her friend make another girl a snack for a vampire "nice going, you embaressed a boy, made a girl a snack and made a girl cry, what next?" she asked "pushing a teacher down a flight of staires" she smerked and shook her head "your never done with being evil hikaru, i know you too well so dont try and fool me" she smerked befor she looked up to the bell "ugh only 15 more minutes till first class" she complained bitterly to herself  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff