Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:35 am
Anyone read Tokyo Mew Mew? heart I love it!!!! heart Ichigo's my fav!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:05 pm
no but i heard it was good  

Capricorinations

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:03 pm
Yes, I have it all and loved it until the last volume. I felt like things didn't flow like they did in the earlier volumes...But I am looking foward to "Tokyo Mew Mew a`la Mode" being released in...June? I think June or May. I'm excited about that even though it's only 2 volumes. We get to meet Berry, Bunny/Cat girl. >w<

Spoiler Warning on Tokyo Mew Mew, NOT a`la Mode...highlight the following to see my rant about TMM ending...
Oh, plus the entire idea of Ichigo and Masaya getting married?!? WTF?!? They're what, 13? 12?!?

Don't you others agree?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:36 am
Neko-Yousei
Yes, I have it all and loved it until the last volume. I felt like things didn't flow like they did in the earlier volumes...But I am looking foward to "Tokyo Mew Mew a`la Mode" being released in...June? I think June or May. I'm excited about that even though it's only 2 volumes. We get to meet Berry, Bunny/Cat girl. >w<

Spoiler Warning on Tokyo Mew Mew, NOT a`la Mode...highlight the following to see my rant about TMM ending...
Oh, plus the entire idea of Ichigo and Masaya getting married?!? WTF?!? They're what, 13? 12?!?

Don't you others agree?

yeah, that is weird sweatdrop Whats that new girl in"A 'LaMode"?She has bunny ears, and a kitty tail. My friend though she was a kagaroo sweatdrop  

ChobiMM3

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:40 am
I saw an article in my anime magazine about it. I really want it. Tokyo Mew Mew a La Mode comes out June 7th.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:49 pm
ChobiMM3
Neko-Yousei

Don't you others agree?

yeah, that is weird sweatdrop Whats that new girl in"A 'LaMode"?She has bunny ears, and a kitty tail. My friend though she was a kagaroo sweatdrop

Yeah, she's blonde and has bunny ears with a kinda rough looking tail, not as long as a cat's though. And her name is Berry. Although, I'm not sure how TP will translate it "Beri" or "Berry".  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:24 pm
Neko-Yousei
ChobiMM3
Neko-Yousei

Don't you others agree?

Yeah, she's blonde and has bunny ears with a kinda rough looking tail, not as long as a cat's though. And her name is Berry. Although, I'm not sure how TP will translate it "Beri" or "Berry".

Oh, cool! heart Thanks!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:25 pm
anime_fan_9002
I saw an article in my anime magazine about it. I really want it. Tokyo Mew Mew a La Mode comes out June 7th.

Yay!!! I can't wait!!! heart  

ChobiMM3

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:28 am
Hmmm I thought i made a post, but I guess it wasnt being nice or something.

Has the horrible TMM dub ever gone on air at all???? I'm just curious just to watch it to see how bad it is XDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:10 am
Its should be coming out on the Fox Box this month sweatdrop Damn, they're taking forever stressed  

ChobiMM3

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:29 pm
ChobiMM3
Its should be coming out on the Fox Box this month sweatdrop Damn, they're taking forever stressed

THis month?! Geez.. they have taken forever. >< Poor TMM sad It's totally shattered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:17 am
Misaki_Chii
ChobiMM3

THis month?! Geez.. they have taken forever. >< Poor TMM sad It's totally shattered.

This month is almost over . . . . The longer they take, the more they'll destroy our beloved TMM . . . . crying Just hope that an uncut, unedited DVD release will come out soon! heart

Anyway, I love TMM! I have the entire series of the TMM manga (english of course) and I am so excited to hear that A la mode has finally been licensed! It took them long enough to do it!  

Higashi17

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:41 am
Misaki_Chii
ChobiMM3

It was never reported that "Mew Mew Power" would be on Fox Box this month. In fact, Fox Box is being replaced with "4Kids". That's what it'll be called instead.
Last I heard, (and I check often), Mew Mew Power would be on sometime this year. No specific date or month.

I hope it gets popular and there will be dolls and plushie Mashas. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:33 am
^^" Teh love for Tokyo Mew Mew, I own all the mangas and will own A la mode when it comes out as well^^. I don't even know if I will waste my time watching it, if anything I would just probably be super dissappointed and angry  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:23 pm
PsychoAce56
^^" Teh love for Tokyo Mew Mew, I own all the mangas and will own A la mode when it comes out as well^^. I don't even know if I will waste my time watching it, if anything I would just probably be super dissappointed and angry

Ditto. I mean, the names for the dub had me crawling the walls. Zoe, Bridgitt, Kiki, and stuff.
Zoe = Ichigo
Bridgitt = Lettuce
Kiki = Purin (Pudding)
I can't recall Mint or Zakuro's names....  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff